The John "Bradshaw" Layfield Fan Club

I'm making a fan club soon. I'm just waiting on someone worthy of having one..............Vickie Guerrero.

I'm making a fan club soon. I'm just waiting on someone worthy of having one..............Vickie Guerrero.

Vickie is an excellent heel character who gets the most heat of anyone on SmackDown, so I don't see the problem with her outside of the occasional line stumble.

I was shocked when I saw him on Raw yesterday. That is drastic improvement from what he was at when he came back against Jericho. I could care less about his fucking ethics.

I was shocked when I saw him on Raw yesterday. That is drastic improvement from what he was at when he came back against Jericho. I could care less about his fucking ethics.

So Murfish...can I count you as a member of the club?

I am confused. Why hail is touchy?

The Germany Nazi March fiasco.

He was in Germany and came to the ring doing a Nazi soldier-esque march.

I'm fuzzy on the details, but I think he was banned from Germany, though that seems harsh.

EDIT: Hail...as in HEIL ******.

The Germany Nazi March fiasco.

He was in Germany and came to the ring doing a Nazi soldier-esque march.

I'm fuzzy on the details, but I think he was banned from Germany, though that seems harsh.

Oh, that. I get you.

He wasn't banned, I believe, but there was controversy about it. Nazi demonstrations for political purposes are banned, but what he did was legal because it was in character, even though it was controversial. He cleared it up in comments that he was just drawing heat, and it worked.

Oh, that. I get you.

He wasn't banned, I believe, but there was controversy about it. Nazi demonstrations for political purposes are banned, but what he did was legal because it was in character, even though it was controversial. He cleared it up in comments that he was just drawing heat, and it worked.

Yes, which is why I mentioned it.

New corny joke:

What is JBL's least favorite form of percipitation?

HEIL (que appropriate, though some would say it's never appropriate, arm/hand gesture)

I chalk the incident up to JBL's risk taking attitude and sheer balls. It only gives me more respect for his epicness.

JBL was once broke. He desired to become rich one day and knew that he had the knowledge to make the investments he needed to make. Having no money, he used his balls as collateral. Based on an assessment of value, the bank lent him five hundred thousand dollars and the rest was history.

JBL was once broke. He desired to become rich one day and knew that he had the knowledge to make the investments he needed to make. Having no money, he used his balls as collateral. Based on an assessment of value, the bank lent him five hundred thousand dollars and the rest was history.

Some JBL facts:

If you have five dollars and JBL has five dollars, JBL has more money than you.

There is no 'ctrl' button on JBL's computer. JBL is always in control.

Apple pays JBL 99 cents every time he listens to a song.

JBL can sneeze with his eyes open.

JBL can eat just one Lay's potato chip.

Completely not Chuck Norris facts with Chuck Norris replaced with JBL.

Changed my mind. Since everybody wants to make a fan club for wrestlers who dont have good technical ability , The Batista fan club is coming soon. He's by far the best shit wrestler.

Changed my mind. Since everybody wants to make a fan club for wrestlers who dont have good technical ability , The Batista fan club is coming soon. He's by far the best shit wrestler.

Technical wrestling is overrated and frankly quite boring at times.

I would however join this Batista fan club.

Harthan.

What are the benefit's of joining the JBL fanclub?

What is the best thing JBL has to offer?

If i were to join the club what kind of position will i be assigned to?

And what is JBL's favorite pasta?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back