The John "Bradshaw" Layfield Fan Club

Samoa Joe does do decent mic work.

If you're a Great Khali fan, yes sure, Samoa Joe is a wordsworth...

When he's not screaming and spitting like a fat guy that got cut off at the buffet, he does OK mic work...Otherwise, it's all:

"Bitch. Moan. Bitch. Moan. Scream. Spit. Bitch."

This thread's gotten away from JBL.

Anyway, I'm anticipating JBL vs Cena at the Rumble. Who's with me?

Anyway, I'm anticipating JBL vs Cena at the Rumble. Who's with me?

I was thinking that after reading the RAW results...Maybe JBL loses his next match, and HBK goes to the "finals", and after he beats Jericho, surrenders his title shot to JBL.

This could set HBK up to interfere in JBL's title match, and cost him the title, and finish off the feud at NWO, and then let HBK work on build-up for the 'Taker match at 'Mania...

Yep, cause I dont think they will go with Jericho again and there defiently not wasting Orton/Cena at the Rumble. That leaves HBK to guide JBL to victory.

I rather enjoyed Cena vs JBL's series from Judgment Day on to GAB. I thought the Parking Lot Brawl was very entertaining for what it was worth. Cena and JBL work rather well together.

The match-ups will probably be Jericho v. JBL and Orton v. HBK because Jericho and JBL already feuded, and they like to add those things into little tourney's like this.

It also leaves it open for Batista to cost Orton his shot, and let HBK win...

Then, HBK would either face Y2J again, and have a look back at that feud, or have HBK lay down for JBL...

This sets up JBL v. Cena and Batista v. Orton for the Rumble, which takes Orton and Batista out of the Rumble...

That leaves a SD wrestler to win the Rumble, and Batista and Orton in the EC at NWO.

Who would that SD guy be? HHH! Probably...

The match-ups will probably be Jericho v. JBL and Orton v. HBK because Jericho and JBL already feuded, and they like to add those things into little tourney's like this.

You're a bit behind, NSL. They're doing a fatal four way with everybody, winner gets the shot.

It also leaves it open for Batista to cost Orton his shot, and let HBK win...

Didn't you hear? Batista tore something. Out till next summer, June-August sometime.

Then, HBK would either face Y2J again, and have a look back at that feud, or have HBK lay down for JBL...

Again, the four way.

This sets up JBL v. Cena and Batista v. Orton for the Rumble, which takes Orton and Batista out of the Rumble...

Like I said, Batista is out and Orton is probably in the Rumble now.

That leaves a SD wrestler to win the Rumble, and Batista and Orton in the EC at NWO.

Who would that SD guy be? HHH! Probably...

Well, I think Edge personally.

I'm kind of hoping we don't get JBL/Cena, though, and instead we see JBL win the Rumble as he deserves.

You're a bit behind, NSL. They're doing a fatal four way with everybody, winner gets the shot.

I haven't been able to watch WWE TV...So, I didn't know that, and that's ******ed. A tourney works so much better, but I guess they don't want to use that, after just using it for the IC Belt.

I knew they used the "punt" to say he was out this week, but I didn't know he was seriously hurt. That sucks for him. Or, it may not. It'll keep him out, and he'll come back and get a title shot like everyone else has when returning from injury.

That's the newest way to earn your shot, isn't it? Get hurt, miss a few months, and ride your white pony in to save the day?

I haven't been able to watch WWE TV...So, I didn't know that, and that's ******ed. A tourney works so much better, but I guess they don't want to use that, after just using it for the IC Belt.

I knew they used the "punt" to say he was out this week, but I didn't know he was seriously hurt. That sucks for him. Or, it may not. It'll keep him out, and he'll come back and get a title shot like everyone else has when returning from injury.

That's the newest way to earn your shot, isn't it? Get hurt, miss a few months, and ride your white pony in to save the day?

Ummm...I was under the impression that Batista was the "Permanent" Number One Contender...

Let's see where the HBK/JBL Storyline goes now... They're both in the Fatal 4 Way now... If HBK jobs to JBL, I fucking quit...

He's in much better shape now.

He is, really. Dropped quite a bit of weight since he stepped back into the ring.

Why must all the fan clubs be for shit wrestlers ?

This right here is why no one likes you.

I was a fan of JBL before it was cool, meh! whatever sign me up.

Excellent.

Updated JBL Fan Club Roster:

President Harthan
Monkey
Marquis
MVP
Miko
Jake?

Did I miss anyone?

Coming soon: The Great Khali Fhan Khalub.

Khali's another one who gets no love. I don't know exactly what people are expecting out of a 7 foot 2 giant in terms of technical ability. He's a big man, he does his job, and he does it well.

Perfect mic skills?

Bit old, sorry I missed this KB. Anyway, yes - JBL cuts excellent promos week in and week out, drawing tons of heat and furthering the storyline he's involved in very well.

count me in. JBL's one of the best till he starts wrestling, I'm a huge fan of his mic work. And the wrestling isn't so bad, even now, while the lariat is fucking nasty.

I was a great supporter of JBL, until I found out his work ethic sucked. That also maked me realise how much I respect wrestlers who have good work ethic.

count me in. JBL's one of the best till he starts wrestling, I'm a huge fan of his mic work. And the wrestling isn't so bad, even now, while the lariat is fucking nasty.

We grow every day.

I'm gonna stop the roster lists and probably just edit it into the front post, so look for everyone's name there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back