The **Official** "Is Crocker a Moron" Poll!

Is Crocker a Moron?

• Absolutely yes

• I don't know who he is, but probably

• I haven't read enough of his posts to say yes yet

Results are only viewable after voting.

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
Ladies and Gentleman, I bring to you the long desired "Is Crocker a Moron" poll. While I'm sure many of you would also love a "Is BSE a Moron" poll as well, that is an issue for another time.

So, without further ado, your favorite administrator not named atomiconline, Buffaloed, Klunderbunker or vownick, presents to you the OFFICIAL "Is Crocker a Moron" poll!

If they hate, let 'em hate, I drop ya whole clan

Lay yo' ass down for the three second tan

WWE%2BApologist.jpg

Careful Sly. Advertising yourself as the threadstarter may drop viewership by 1.5%.

Pierce Brosnan

I thought this was going to be the "The *official* Is Crock dead?" poll.

I would have used the term mentally deficient.

I tried giving the guy some slack but boy he isn't helping himself

As usual with garden variety morons such as himself is stupidity was entertaining for a short while but very quickly got bothersome.

......Sly admitted I'm more popular than he is.
I did nothing of the sort...I just removed you from the equation.

With that said, you probably are more popular...I suspect, throughout my tenure here, I've never really been high on anyone's popularity list.

I did nothing of the sort...I just removed you from the equation.

With that said, you probably are more popular...I suspect, throughout my tenure here, I've never really been high on anyone's popularity list.

Well that and I've always been the Mr. Outside to your Mr. Inside.

I love it when these Cena haters come on to the forum and get roasted by everyone. It's so pleasing to watch. I think they get a bit surprised that there's a lot more "WWE Apologists" here than on most other wrestling sites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back