The [Official] Campaigning Headquarters for the WZ Tournament

Vote Lariat

1) The Lariat is well rounded. Sure I focus on Old School and mostly WWE wrestling, but that doesn't mean I can't post other things. I like all facets of the forum. Sports, Cigar Lounge, Video Games, and even TNA.

2) The Lariat is really the underdog. Lots of love being shown for guys like Tenta, Xfear, Lee, and others. And they're well deserved. But a vote for me is a vote for everything good about what we represent. Wrestling.

3) The Lariat has dirt. On lots of people. I've conspired with TM and we have enough dirt on the faves here to shut this ENTIRE SITE DOWN! Not really. But I tell good stories and I'm easy going.

4) The Lariat's the elite in a FINE rookie class. Only Tenta, D-Man, and SavageTaker have been here longer than me and at one time, I was considered a LOCK for ROTY. Just in case I don't get that, at least making it to the Elite 8 against the best of the best would be just fine with me.

5) I really love this place. I mean this with all my heart, but this place is a safe haven for me. Life's not exactly perfect for me, with a full time job, stupid sexy social life, and other issues, this place has given me an outlet to be a well rounded, very educated wrestling fan. Something I didn't think existed to be honest. And it would be an honor to get votes from you guys just as a testimony on how much I contribute to such a large forum.

6) I have pancakes. Lots of 'em.

Ah, Lariat, but I have evidence you have doubted El Dandy! I have never doubted El Dandy!

Vote Doc!

Alright I have to convince you to vote for me over Jake.

1. My name is longer. This means I have more letters in my name creating the illusion of more effort... I mean that means I put more effort into it.

2. I think I'm the only person ever to have this Smashing Pumpkins avatar. Jake has the Bulldog avatar (I think), I show originality and shows how Jake is just like every other Bulldog fan.

3. Ummmm, I am going to start a Leafy review of Crappy PPVs, Jake has never written a review about crappy PPVs (I think) and if he has his title didn't involve the word "Leafy"

4. I'm newer, pretend were apples, you'll want to pick the newer one.

5. Um, well, when you look at it from a sideways view then upside down, you will be reading your computer upside down, which will force you to pick me.

6. Leafy

7. Shuffleboard

8. Oh I am actively participated in the Cigar Lounge Debate League, Jake has not.

Thats all I got, vote for the underdog Leafy Shuffleboard

Seeds #49 - #56 (Right side, 3rd block down)

A lot of wild cards here, but I'll pick NIGHTSHIFTLOSER to take this one, defeating Ty Burna. General Disarray is a good poster, and Ty Burna is terrific in the music section, but NSL is extremely versatile.

Vote for me...Because IC says so.

Who says that? I'm heartbroken.

I did. At least now you are, outside of your work with the tag tourney.

I still <3 you though.

Someone said it in another thread, Sam.

Twas me.

I got mentioned awesome. If I get to NSL even I predicted that I'll lose to him. At least I"ll lose to someone I can torture, WZCW wise anyways ;).

You're not in the Elite X league, so bite me :p

I'm making a promise to vote for the underdog in every match. Exept for JKO. Nothing personal, its just I'm fond NSL's job as mod on the TNA section.

:lmao:

I'll take the votes, any way I can...

Coco needs more sauntering.

Indeed he does.

Alright I have to convince you to vote for me over Jake.

1. My name is longer. This means I have more letters in my name creating the illusion of more effort... I mean that means I put more effort into it.

2. I think I'm the only person ever to have this Smashing Pumpkins avatar. Jake has the Bulldog avatar (I think), I show originality and shows how Jake is just like every other Bulldog fan.

3. Ummmm, I am going to start a Leafy review of Crappy PPVs, Jake has never written a review about crappy PPVs (I think) and if he has his title didn't involve the word "Leafy"

4. I'm newer, pretend were apples, you'll want to pick the newer one.

5. Um, well, when you look at it from a sideways view then upside down, you will be reading your computer upside down, which will force you to pick me.

6. Leafy

7. Shuffleboard

8. Oh I am actively participated in the Cigar Lounge Debate League, Jake has not.

Thats all I got, vote for the underdog Leafy Shuffleboard

I'll vote for Leafy because of that. Serious self promotion = I won't vote for you. Post like this = I will.

Vote for me...Because IC says so.

I'll crush you.

Now that I think about, where are tournament threads supposed to be posted? I'm in the very top of the bracket.

Alright that's 2, let's see calculate that up... 2 to infinity. Well that's not right

Vote for Me Because

1. I'm a solid poster and always defends my position even though sometimes it may be the unpopular consensus around here.

2. I come up with some pretty good threads that invoke lots of good discussion.

3. I don't cause any drama and consider myself to be one of the nicest people around here.

4. I am one of the greatest WZPC champions of all time.

Pretty much sums it up.

I'll back LJL and NSL as well as the Dave's (including Doc in there). Others I'll just pick who I feel is better after thinking about it.

Vote for me because...

Lariat said:
Oh and the winner gets to request any PPV ever that they want reviewed, pending me being able to find it.

I will make sure that it's the Heroes of Wrestling event, which featured the antics of a very drunk Jake the Snake ("You've got 21? Well, I've got 22") and loads of other terrible matches.

Ok, folks.... Here's why you should vote for me.

Why Should You Vote For Tenta?

1. I'm the future of this place. And that isn't a cocky statement; it's very true. X has said so on multiple occasions, the NorCal has, as well. In only a few short months, I've already reached the top fifteen on this forum, in terms of rep. As a matter of fact, let's here what KB has said before about me before:

Tenta is one of the best here, period, not just young guys. The stuff he's put together amazes me at times and there's a reason I don't reply to all of his posts: I would lose and I would lose huge.

2. The JTMFTG. It is one of the best threads going today. Every one of you has repped me at least once for it, and that's not even hyperbole. It's currently up for Thread of the Year.

3. My versatitlity. I'm known to post everywhere. Every single place, you're going to find something made by me. I used to have three weekly series in three different ares.

4. My thread starting. What's that, IC? You wanted to say something?

Again, nice job to Tenta. You remind me of a young IC25 in terms of thread creation and clarity.

5. Who else do you know that's gotten laid by using a John Tenta action figure?

6. The starter of the nWZo. Look to your best friend on this forum. You looking? You probably found that guy because of the nWZo.

And that's pretty much all I got. Best wished to all!

I'm voting for you Tenta. The JTMFTG is great read showing me the horrid history of wrestling. You and KB inspired me to start my "Leafy's Crappy PPV Review" a mixture of you and KBs giant threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back