The Next Best Tag Teams

Who do you think is the next best tag team?

• The Highlanders

• Crime Time

• Idol Stevens and KC James

• The Pitbulls

Results are only viewable after voting.
J

Jrock

Who do you guys think is the next best tag team around?
I think Cryme Time and The Highlanders from Raw, and Stevens/James and The Pitbulls. from Smackdown. All teams are good in the ring and all have potential to spice up the tag team divisions.

Haha, I was referring to in terms of spicing up the tag division. But I think the Highlanders seem to be the next hot commodity. They have good "chemistry" between them

I say Crime Tyme...... Aint seen them Wrestle before so really gonna really on there Gimmik's even if it was jus' one clip...... Somethin' Fresh to bring to tha so called Tag Team Division..... As long as they dont start Rappin', Usin' Pointless Catchphases or have a Five move limit..... I Can see them bein' popular for tha next few months or so until tha RAW writers splitt em up..... Along with tha other Tag Teams thus killing tha entire Division once again lol...... Which they seem to have a habitt of doin'

Call me crazy but i really like the Pitbulls, I liked the Mexicools when they were together but the new Pitbulls make a good team. Finally the tag team divisions are improving.

I think it's great that the WWE is bringing back tag teams with gimmicks. Just sticking single wrestlers together on a whim is what got the division in trouble in the first place. Giving them a gimmick makes it more believable for them to stay around longer as a team.

My vote goes to the spirit squad! You all may hate them, but how much fun would it be to go out on live tv and do the things they do?! They're getting paid to go out and annoy and piss everyone on off purpose! And they do a phenominal job of it! And that doesn't even begin to tell a person the amount of overall talent between the 5 of them.

wow Crime tyme is getting alot of fans already. i think they will be faces by what i read so far on wwe.com. I see them making there debut after unforgiven and having an awesome match at survivor series.

I dont like gimmick tag teams so for wrestling ability it would have to be The Pitbulls, Noble is a brilliant worker I was pissed when he re-sighned for WWE because he rocked as R.O.H. champ.

On SD! I like the Pitbulls.. They work great as a Tag Team... And Raw... I wanna say Crime Tyme but I havnt seen them wrestle... But if its not them on Raw.. Then noone... I dont see the Highlanders being around much longer..

Pitbulls cause they have that nonstop smashmouth style & really seem to work together & fit well ass a tag team, talking smack the whole time too.

I like the highlanders, they seem like a really good team. and they remind me of the headbangers

I like the crime tyme gimmick also i hope they can wrestle.

Jaycobo said:
I like the highlanders, they seem like a really good team. and they remind me of the headbangers

There more like the Bushwackers IMO... Cryme Time should be good... Besides... It cant get any worse then Duggan and Eugene.. I wish they would reform TWGTT... They were the best Team I've seen in awhile...

i hate the crime time gimmick...too sterotypical! the pitbulls are a rip off of the original pitbulls, the highlanders seem like an updated version of the bushwackers, honestly i've never seen stevens and james so i have nothing to say about'em. i think both tag team divisions suck and maybe these teams can add something to them but until i see something to change my opion i wont have much interest

I dont know we have the next best tag team yet. Every time they get a good team. they break them up. None have started or will not be in leage yet. Get rid of the spirt squad. Then we will start talking about tag team. When we have a good competion between the tag teams.

Highlanders-Entertaining and pretty skilled
Idol & Stevens-I just don't like these guys. They just look like jobbers to me rather than an actual tag team
Pitbulls-One of my favourites as they are two of the best cruiserweights in the business
Cryme Tyme-seem pretty funny and looks like they could do good promos

The Highlanders show a lot of promise. They have great mic skills and great in ring chemistry. These two guys have been wrestling together for a long time. I beleve they tagged through a lot of independents.
The Pitbulls could be good, however alot of fans know them from their ROH stuff which is a lot more upbeat an agressive than what they will do in WWE.
James and Stevens from what I've heard were a really good tag team in OVW and they too show promise as long as the writers dont kill them like they did the Dicks and the Heartthrobs.
Cryme Tyme has the potential to do good. however im reserving judgement for them pending on how well they can work in the ring and if there is anything more to their gimmick.

I am itching to see the hardys against london and kendrick. that would be a solid 4 star match

How many tag teams are there now:

1. Cryme Time
2. Pitbulls
3. London + Kendrick
4. Highlanders
5. Stevens and James
6. Spirit Squad
7 Scotty and Funaki
8. Test and Knox
9. Cade and Murdoch
10. Viscera and Charlie Hass

So 10 teams and yet, split over three shows they are useless. So I think they should make one interpromotianal title and have the brands fued over the tag titles and give them a meaning close to the singles titles (if not more)

There is no doubt that the tag division has potential because the match on Raw this week was great...

Manee said:
How many tag teams are there now:

1. Cryme Time
2. Pitbulls
3. London + Kendrick
4. Highlanders
5. Stevens and James
6. Spirit Squad
7 Scotty and Funaki
8. Test and Knox
9. Cade and Murdoch
10. Viscera and Charlie Hass

So 10 teams and yet, split over three shows they are useless. So I think they should make one interpromotianal title and have the brands fued over the tag titles and give them a meaning close to the singles titles (if not more)

There is no doubt that the tag division has potential because the match on Raw this week was great...

I think the Gimmi's are supposed to be coming back to Smackdown soon one of them was injured but they looked like they have potential too, Smackdown's tag devision could get interesting & maybe help carry the show. that'll make 11

Jewlz said:
I think the Gimmi's are supposed to be coming back to Smackdown soon one of them was injured but they looked like they have potential too, Smackdown's tag devision could get interesting & maybe help carry the show. that'll make 11

11 TAG TEAMS!

And yet they cant string good competition over more than 1 show, thats not lack of talent, thats :shit: booking

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back