Smackdown tag team division

T

The Boogeyman

London & Kendrick r brilliant as tag champs on SD bt it will bcum boring soon as their only competition is KC James & Idol Stevens. Over the last cpl of months SD's tag teams av all collasped: Regal & finlay, Vito & Nunzio, Kid Kash & Jamie Noble, The Dicks, MNM, Gymini, Terkay & Burke, Davari & Khali and The Mexicools. Currently on SD, (nt including BOD as its nt confirmed they will continue as a team and Regal & Taylor as the latter is injured) they only av 2 tag teams, London & Kendrick and James & Stevens. However, on RAW, over the last cpl of months 2 new tag teams (The Highlanders & Cryme Tyme) av debuted. This added to: Spirit Squad, Viscera & Haas, DX, Orton & Edge, Cade & Murdoch, Hacksaw Jim Duggan & Eugene and Flair & Piper. This equals 9 tag teams.
SURELY WWE CAN C THIS MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL!

Raw's probably seen as the more important tag team division because the World Tag Team titles hole a lot more presitge than the WWE Tag Team titles. It's been a long time since we've seen a decent tag division, and now that they are trying to rebuild it on Raw I don't have a complaint.

Flames Out
Dragon

I am hoping that the WWE is trying to make the product on a whole better. I think that improving the tag team division is great step. I mean for a while there people were taking the tag teams like a joke cause they were not a major factor. I think that the WWE should stop focusing on trying to make people stars as singles competetors and continue to focus on making the tag team divison better. I mean I think that people are gettin PPV now adays just for like 1 maybe 2 matches. But if they fix the product over all then people will want to see every single match. But like I said they are taking the right steps to correct the issue with Cryme Time, Highlanders, Kendrick and London, etc.

The WWE should learn from me, on EWR, a computer game where you are a booker and run your own matches, I have two tag teams on RAW and three on Smackdown!, so I just unified the titles and the champs go on both shows. This would add a lot to the tag titles if they were all on both shows. It would make things exciting instead of seeing the same people face each other in tag matches all the time. Or they should move Haas, Benjamin and Jeff Hardy to smackdown and make four tag teams there.

I dont think Kendrick and London get enough respect. They put on great matches.

And I also loved Noble and Kash together, it's a shame WWE let Kash go...

Maybe Jimmy Yang and Noble should team up, another redneck team. Also Sylvan and Conway should get back together.

I really hope London and Kendrick can keep it going, and maybe have a TLC match at WM 23 to really show people what they can do.

I think it's a shame that London and Kendrick dont have more opponents. But I'm glad that the two tag team they have on Smackdown are proper teams. I hate how they threw Viscera and Haas together when they could reunite T.W.G.T.T. and I hate gimmick tag teams ie The Highlanders, Spirit Squad.

I think that they should only have one tag team division on WWE. I think that it should go to Raw so that Raw will have the WWE championship, intercontinental championship and tag, Smackdown will have the heavyweight championship, US championship and cruiserweight belt. This makes more sense so that the tag team division can be made to be at a level it once was.This would add more prestige to the tag team divsion. Smackdown hardly have any tag teams at all. I like the Kendrick and London, Idol and Stevens matches but that is all you get with the Smackdown tag team division.

I dont think that the WWE should have only the tag titles on one show. They should Unify the tag titles and let the tag champs fight on both raw and smackdown. Even ECW when they get some good tag teams on there

Yeah... I'm a big ECW fan, well, for the originals... but I would love to see FBI go to smackdown, since ECW's not using them. Them vs. Kendrick and London woul dbe pretty good i think.

I say they combine both tag titles if they dont do that i see a possiblity of jeff hardy going to SD or a tag team going to SD like the highlanders or chArllie and vis

Albaniankid17 said:
I say they combine both tag titles if they dont do that i see a possiblity of jeff hardy going to SD or a tag team going to SD like the highlanders or chArllie and vis
if they were to unify the tag titles, then would you have the champions defend them on both or all three shows(like when the brand extension first happened), i know they didn't do it with the tag titles but may be they should, the should also do that with the CW, and womens titles too

ever since the hardy's, edge and christian, and the dudleys the tag division has gone down. i really liked mnm as a tag team but that is long gone. after that era the only tag teams that have credit from me is los guerreros and angle and benoit even though they didnt like each other. if they worked together, they could have been unstoppable

finlay and regal could be a solid tag team which would make 3. then we all know eventually the hardy boyz will reunite. it could be right after survivor series or not til mania 23. but when the hardy boyz reunite they'll definitely be on smackdown. thats 4. they should have kept burke and terkay on SD! and made them a tag team as well. other than that yea it isnt pretty

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back