• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Natural

There was a time I wanted to be IC's mentee. But he had D-Man and Thriller took me in. Doesn't hurt to have NorCal and FTS (meltdown or not) as grand-mentors.

I have a vague recollection of Thriller, but I know who you are. Congratulations, the student has overtaken the master.

how does one get into a mentor-mentee type relationship? LOL I feel I must still be needing to know more ways of the jedi of the 'zone' lol

I'll get his measurements for the mod suit, shall I?

IC never fails to deliver. D-Man and then Ferbian (to some extent).

hey guys I have only seen this thread now.

Thanks so much for the kind words in here from all of you. Yeah, IC I would be very happy to take on your role of mentee :)

Glad you enjoy my posts :)

I've repped him a few times for posting in my threads.

I'll do it again when I'm on a computer.

Ay, man has made some great wrestling and music posts indeed. Gets my thumbs up.

I like him. He posts in all my threads in the music section which is a plus. The fact he is a moron is also a good thing.

I want a mentee. :(

Ill be your mentee, lol. I enjoy posting in the music section quite frequently myself, as long as you dont mind that I never visit the spam section and I run wild in the cigar lounge. ;)

I think he's going to be my 2011 Mentee. I didn't really have one in 2010 other than my short lived role with Ferbian. He very quickly leapt out of the 'mentee' role and into 'forum leader / mainstay.'

But yeah. This kid "The Natural" would be my 2nd international apprentice (Sparky was the first and is Aussie) but my first for almost solely non-wrestling reasons.

Provided he accepts, we'll begin the "IC25/Natural Mentor Mentee of the Year 2011 Campaign" forthwith.

He's a good choice though, as he knows more about music then Ive forgotten.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back