• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Natural

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
I think he's going to be my 2011 Mentee. I didn't really have one in 2010 other than my short lived role with Ferbian. He very quickly leapt out of the 'mentee' role and into 'forum leader / mainstay.'

But yeah. This kid "The Natural" would be my 2nd international apprentice (Sparky was the first and is Aussie) but my first for almost solely non-wrestling reasons.

Provided he accepts, we'll begin the "IC25/Natural Mentor Mentee of the Year 2011 Campaign" forthwith.

Барбоса;2675045 said:
Is there a certain number of posts/rep level/time on the forum that means you have to take on a mentoring role?

Nah, it's nothing formal. Unwritten.

I'm kinda surprised you even remember our thing IC, due to it being so brief.

The Natural is a pretty decent choice that's for certain.

I'm kinda surprised you even remember our thing IC, due to it being so brief.

The Natural is a pretty decent choice that's for certain.

Wouldn't forget. Very proud of you. You're (no pun intended) a natural at this, and one of my favorite posters overall.

The Natural is a damn fine choice. He's been a monster in the music tourney thus far.

Wouldn't forget. Very proud of you. You're (no pun intended) a natural at this, and one of my favorite posters overall.

Wow... Thanks dude, appreciate it. We've come far, shame we only got one nomination for the Mentor / Mentee thing.

The Natural is a damn fine choice. He's been a monster in the music tourney thus far.

Indeed. Also fairly active in the wrestling sections.

Also, before I forget. Where the hell is Phil Collins in the Singer / Frontmen? Or did he get included in the drummers? He's in this isn't he!?!

Great movie, IC25. You have good taste.

At least, I assumed you liked the movie. Not sure why you would have made this thread if not.

Yeah Natural is a pretty good choice. I have him on my sig too. He's very active on the wrestling sections.

Can I sign up for the mentee thing too IC? Can you handle two mentees at a time?

Just kidding, though.

If he's good, he doesn't need a mentor. You should at least challenge yourself.

You're right, Sam. Is this your way of saying you'd like me to mentor you?

Sly said:
Great movie, IC25. You have good taste.

At least, I assumed you liked the movie. Not sure why you would have made this thread if not.

True, great film. Not the purpose of this thread, but great film nonetheless.

Yeah Natural is a pretty good choice. I have him on my sig too. He's very active on the wrestling sections.

Can I sign up for the mentee thing too IC? Can you handle two mentees at a time?

Potentially. It's not like I'm unfamiliar with you. I've seen and enjoyed your work. Let me kick it around.

I wish I had someone to be my big mentor, I never got that chance! BULLSHIT, we didn't have that option when I started. Just grammar nazi's...

I like him. He posts in all my threads in the music section which is a plus. The fact he is a moron is also a good thing.

I want a mentee. :(

Props to my man The Natural. Always a stellar post from that hombre.

Excellent choice IC.

There was a time I wanted to be IC's mentee. But he had D-Man and Thriller took me in. Doesn't hurt to have NorCal and FTS (meltdown or not) as grand-mentors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back