• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Mustang Sally Award

Who deserves the 2017 Nicest Poster Award?

• Dagger Dias

• Dmbfantomas

• FalKon

• GoT Night King

• JGlass

• Killjoy

• Lee

• Mighty NorCal

• Milenko

• Navi

• Pika

• Shinchan

• Spidey

• Starkist

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lot of options. ShinChan just, mainly because even when he tries to be angry it comes off as the nicest thing ever. Really though, everyone here has got a lot of Sally’s qualities in them.

Out of everyone the only who I have never seen throw a snarky comment at someone is Kapu which is a trait he shares with Sally.

Dear Fellow WrestleZone Posters,

It's been a while since I've addressed the WrestleZone public. Truthfully, I don't post as much on this site as I used to. Heck, some of you probably don't even know who I am or why my name is a different font than yours, and many of you certainly don't know why I have been nominated for the Mustang Sally Award for nicest poster when most of my contributions to this forum are sarcastic comments and me telling Sam that I liked a movie he won't get to see for another 3 months.

Let me take this chance to explain to you why I'm nominated for this award and why I deserve your vote: we all hide behind our usernames on this wrestling forum. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but it's true. We selectively share pieces of our thoughts or lives with other strangers on the internet, but most of it remains kept to ourselves. For most of us it's a rare occurrence that we break down the facade with another one of the posters on this site and make a meaningful connection.

But it's not rare for me.

Since becoming a forum regular, I've met nearly a dozen of my fellow WrestleZone posters in real life, and have gotten along royally with nearly all of them. It started when IC25 (another guy most of you probably don't know, but he's a great dude) invited me to watch a PPV with D-Man and NorCal. From there I met Mintberry Crunch and Theo. After bonding over our intertwined WZCW characters, Doc and I met up for a PPV in my hometown at the time, Boston. A large group trip to WrestleMania afforded me the chance to meet Merkley and MadCap. I would go on to meet Sam when he visited Boston with his girlfriend, and Shocky when he travelled to NYC to see Takeover with NorCal and I. Most recently, I met Lee (2 days ago, in fact) when he and Sam came to crash with me for the Royal Rumble weekend.

I apologize to anyone I left off the list if I have left anyone off. My brain isn't working at 100% right now because I'm still recovering from a night of drinking with Sam and Lee.

And if that's not an endorsement for nicest poster, I don't know what is. I am the type of person that you can meet and within one day feel comfortable going out with for a night of debauchery, the type of guy that you know has a couch for you to sleep on when you're in town for a few days, the type of guy that will drive hours to watch a PPV at your house.

I went to IC25's 30th birthday party. I went to NorCal's wedding. I went on a week's vacation with IC25 and D-Man... twice! If I wasn't a nice person, a genuinely, deep down nice person, how could you explain the numerous real life friendships I have cultivated with all of these people?

This year, the Mustang Sally award should go to a poster that values the people behind the user names, and respects you for the individual you are. Remember, fellow WrestleZoners, you always have a friend in JGlass.

Vote for kindness, vote for friendship, vote for JGlass.

This message is brought to you by the Campaign to have JGlass win the Mustang Sally Award

Dagger has an Aryan kink and I argued with Starkist why black people have a problem with blackface.

I've never seen Shinchan get cynical, let alone snarky as is the norm here.

I had an argument with Shin about religion and I didn't come out hating him. That's how nice the guy is.

It's been a while since I've addressed the WrestleZone public. Truthfully, I don't post as much on this site as I used to. Heck, some of you probably don't even know who I am or why my name is a different font than yours, and many of you certainly don't know why I have been nominated for the Mustang Sally Award for nicest poster when most of my contributions to this forum are sarcastic comments and me telling Sam that I liked a movie he won't get to see for another 3 months.

Let me take this chance to explain to you why I'm nominated for this award and why I deserve your vote: we all hide behind our usernames on this wrestling forum. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but it's true. We selectively share pieces of our thoughts or lives with other strangers on the internet, but most of it remains kept to ourselves. For most of us it's a rare occurrence that we break down the facade with another one of the posters on this site and make a meaningful connection.

Since becoming a forum regular, I've met nearly a dozen of my fellow WrestleZone posters in real life, and have gotten along royally with nearly all of them. It started when IC25 (another guy most of you probably don't know, but he's a great dude) invited me to watch a PPV with D-Man and NorCal. From there I met Mintberry Crunch and Theo. After bonding over our intertwined WZCW characters, Doc and I met up for a PPV in my hometown at the time, Boston. A large group trip to WrestleMania afforded me the chance to meet Merkley and MadCap. I would go on to meet Sam when he visited Boston with his girlfriend, and Shocky when he travelled to NYC to see Takeover with NorCal and I. Most recently, I met Lee (2 days ago, in fact) when he and Sam came to crash with me for the Royal Rumble weekend.

I apologize to anyone I left off the list if I have left anyone off. My brain isn't working at 100% right now because I'm still recovering from a night of drinking with Sam and Lee.

And if that's not an endorsement for nicest poster, I don't know what is. I am the type of person that you can meet and within one day feel comfortable going out with for a night of debauchery, the type of guy that you know has a couch for you to sleep on when you're in town for a few days, the type of guy that will drive hours to watch a PPV at your house.

I went to IC25's 30th birthday party. I went to NorCal's wedding. I went on a week's vacation with IC25 and D-Man... twice! If I wasn't a nice person, a genuinely, deep down nice person, how could you explain the numerous real life friendships I have cultivated with all of these people?

This year, the Mustang Sally award should go to a poster that values the people behind the user names, and respects you for the individual you are. Remember, fellow WrestleZoners, you always have a friend in JGlass.

This message is brought to you by the Campaign to have JGlass win the Mustang Sally Award

Amen!

Well shit, it's too late to change my vote now.

Never thought of it like that.

You're right though, Idc about rep nearly as much as I did a few years back. Idk if that's Dagger's fault though. Sally repped a lot too. A lot of ppl rep a lot. It does still feel nice to see a new rep though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back