The Mustang Sally Award

Who deserves the 2017 Nicest Poster Award?

• Dagger Dias

• Dmbfantomas

• FalKon

• GoT Night King

• JGlass

• Killjoy

• Lee

• Mighty NorCal

• Milenko

• Navi

• Pika

• Shinchan

• Spidey

• Starkist

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's not too late to vote for JGlass, fellas. If you vote for me I'll rep you and publicly say one nice thing about you so you can quote it in your signature for time immemorial. Let's see homophobic Dagger Dias offer you that deal!

While I think the argument of having friend means your nice is trash, I do consider JGlass far nicer than a bigot. I won't quote you though.

I can't imagine anything more selfless than conducting the official poll for WrestleZone's next admin. Vote JGlass for nicest of the year!

Thanks a ton. To anyone who felt that I'm the nicest. To be honest, I have never felt that I have been any close to nice.

But I do love this Forum. It has too many memories for me, be it involving me or not.

However, I want to thank some people. Sally for being too kind. RestInPeace. Navi for being a caring senior. Dagger for being always open to help. Franku for those moments. Butcher for basically making me here. Gelgarin for that one feedback, Falkon for always supporting and caring and giving feedback so many times and also for eve, Dave for those signatures making and being a gopd WZCW senior, Pika, Starkist & tdmoon for talking to me and being damn good, enviousdominous for being a brother, M for being magnificent and then missing, Khalifa for talking and being kind, Klunderbunker for reviews as well as answering my lame questions. Dmbfantomas for having a name which I don't understand and making me laugh sk many times with Vox. George Steele's Barber for being intelligent as well as funny, Sai and Jeff for delivering mail. @Dear Wrestler for being Lucha Buddy. LUCHA! And also for memes. Best Sports Entertainer for improving so much. And being good. Fallout for being Fallout. Slyfox for being helpful. Cyberpunk for Wren and being an Indian. Jackhammer for being damn dedicated. Tsunaru, Hugh G Reaction for NJPW. DNA as well. Spidey for Batti. WCWF for WCWF. Barbosa for those articles. Sorry to anyone whom I missed.

And no this isn't a thank you after winning this award or something. This is just a thank you. Just because of no reason. I like doing some things for no apparent reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back