The Miz Retains The WWE Championship

Not only has Miz gotten the better of Cena a half dozen times in the passed month and a half, but he legit kicked out of the AA, AND before the Rock interfered, the match ended double count out, so even without the outside interference, Cena could not beat the Miz. Miz is absolutely credible.

No, Miz is not credible, and it's not because of the way he's booked. You could give him a Goldberg Streak where he squashes everyone in three minutes and he wouldn't be credible. Mike Mizanin just doesn't have "it."

He worked really hard and started improving himself in the ring and on the mic, I won't deny he's a hard working dude who has really committed and has gone out of his way to better himself, but as soon as he had any improvement whatsoever, the IWC just got this raging boner for him and dubbed him the next face of the company when he is nowhere near that level.

His in-ring skills leave so much to be desired, that match with Cena is probably the worst WM main event I've seen since Hogan vs. King Kong Bundy. It was atrocious. And his mic work really isn't all that good. He's confident and competent on the stick, but all he does is spout phrases that six year-olds whip out on playgrounds, e.g. "I'm Awesome" and "Really... Really?" He can't ever get his opponents over, nor can he sell a story.

I'm so sick of everyone sucking this dude's dick. He's passable at best. I applaud his dedication and I'm cool with him being an upper mid-card, even getting an occasional title shot at a PPV, but carrying the gold and main-eventing Wrestlemania are so out of his league, and his current run and last night's train wreck prove it to me.

The guy got booked to kick out of an Attitude Adjustment and has held the belt for a good 6 months now, and beaten Cena one on one at Wrestlemania, the only man to do so. How much more credible can you get?

He 'Beat' Cena by Rock dropping Cena, outside interference does not a credible champion make no matter heel or face. His showing last night was horrible, yea the video package was kinda cool, but over all, that was not a main event.

Sure I can understand dirty wins on Raw or Smackdown, or even some of the smaller PPVs but at the Grandest Stage of The All, but he needed a clean win last night to become legit.

The guy got booked to kick out of an Attitude Adjustment and has held the belt for a good 6 months now, and beaten Cena one on one at Wrestlemania, the only man to do so. How much more credible can you get?

1. He didn't even win the first time.
2. He won due to a Rock Bottom, he wasn't even involved in the finishing move.
3. He was getting his ass handed to him before the 'draw' happened.

The guy's still not legit in my eyes. Go back to Wrestlemania 21 and look how JBL and Triple H put over John Cena and Batista respectively, that's how it should be done. The match was all about the Rock and the Rock only. Despite retaining, the Miz is still an afterthought in this whole title picture, yet he's still the WWE Champion.

I could do without alex Riley shocker he interfered. It would be all good if the Rock was the one sets up something bigger obviously. But how's is Miz credible champ when 95 percent of title matches end with inference. Can't Miz uses his own ways of cheating instead Riley carrying an empty freaking briefcase

Absolutely not. The problem with The Miz is threefold.

1) The first issue is slightly out of his hands, but they are booking him as a beatable champion. This is not a bad thing in and of itself, but there's a huge difference between being "beatable" and being booked "weak". Ric Flair in his prime was beatable. But at the same time, you were never surprised that he could beat his opponent. The Miz is weak. They haven't booked him as a credible threat to main event level faces.

2) He looks like crap. What I mean is that he just doesn't look threatening. He's fairly small, puffy, and has a weak looking physique. When he is in the ring with guys like John Cena or Randy Orton, you can't help but wonder how they can't just finish him at will. The Miz needs to do something to either bulk up or get himself cut, right now he looks like a girl scout could beat him up.

3) He has no in ring credibility. Firstly, he is a mediocre wrestler at best. That isn't a massive deal in and of itself, but when he's wrestling John Cena and Cena is the one that has to carry the match, there's a problem. Secondly, he has no schtick as a heel wrestler. Flair was the dirtiest player in the game, Del Rio is booked as a dominant heel, HHH as a heel had a deadly finisher and a killer instinct, etc... The Miz needs something in this regard to be considered credible.

The way that The Miz is being booked will last only so long, which is the problem. He only wins via some screwjob ending, which if done continually will make the paying audience feel cheated. To be taken seriously as a champion he needs to earn some legit wins over some top tier performers (i.e. guys like John Cena or Randy Orton, not retired wrestlers turned broadcasters or glorified spot monkey stuntmen). If they want him to be a face of the company, they need to work at booking him better. And he needs to work at his in ring ability, defining his heel qualities, and just plain working out.

So tonight we witnessed yet another title defense where Miz' win was illegitimate. I personally thought the interference on this occasion was the right option, however WM main event is not the issue I have a slight problem with. Since Miz became champion he has not had a single clean win over a credible opponent. He's had clean victories over Daniel Bryan and some other unworthy midcarders but not one legit win that proves he's a main eventer.

I understand the heel, especially the type Miz is, requirement is to lose but I also believe for him to be considered a strong champion he needs to be booked winning, on an inconsistent basis, cleanly over some main event talent.

Miz can easily lose his title tonight and beliavably slip back into US title picture.

Thoughts on this.

Is he credible? I think the jury is still out on that one. Clearly the writing angle has been to book him as someone who will do anything to win more times than not, so in that regard he's being booked as a weak champion. Now I get why people are into him right now, mainly because he's the anti-Cena and people, especially many on this site, hate Cena with a passion. So I get it. But if we look back at the title runs for Cena, he was always winning with clean pins, and usually over top talent at the time. At least in the PPV's. For Miz it's been Alex Riley, the briefcase, or some other shady way of winning. This makes me wonder about the writing and whether or not Cena is so tight with McMahon that the only way to book a champion who isn't Cena is to write it to be less than credible. But, I also keep thinking about how Miz just doesn't strike me as 'the man' type material.

The kicker here is if they slowly turn Miz face. Then I wonder if it becomes his winning by clean pinfalls much like Cena. If they turn him, does it also mean, by extension, that Cena makes the heel turn?

Creatively I like what they did last night, especially with the ending with The Rock, as it left it ambiguous enough to keep people wondering where this is heading.

If we see a build for a Cena/Rock confrontation at Wrestlemania next year, I see Miz needing to become a face Champion, or a REALLY bad heel champion so as not to get lost in the shuffle, ending in a non-main event match at the next Wrestlemania.

Is he credible? Probably for what he's doing right now, yes. Long term? I think he needs a big character change for that to be answered.

I was the BIGGEST hater of the Miz but I'm starting to come around a little, tiny, intsy-witsy bit. He really handled Cena throughout a lot of the match yesterday without any help from A-Ri. I don't know if anyone else noticed that but yeah. Cena was getting his ass kicked. I know that isn't saying much because of the outcome and the fact Cena should have won but the ref was knocked but at the same time to go toe-to-toe with the biggest face in the company and look strong AT MANIA and even come out on top is definitely something. I appreciate his mic work and hope he now has a program with Morrison.

A credible face champion holds onto the belt by beating his opponents legitimately and with pride. A credible heel champion holds onto the belt by cheating his opponents and taking every opportunity to win. So yes, he IS a credible champion.

Now I'm gonna rant. Why do half of you guys seem to think that every champion has to be able to beat his opponents fairly? What's the point of even having heels if you just want everyone to be Cena? MOST OF YOU DONT' EVEN LIKE CENA! Your opinions seem misguided and misplaced, and you're pulling a serious line of thread from the fleece of kayfabe. You're not meant to like the Miz, and so you don't. Does that mean he's not a credible champion? No, it doesn't. You think you're smarking, when you're actually marking.

In my personal opinion, he's actually one of the best champions to hold that belt in quite a long time. Orton and Cena killed that belt, and Edge didn't help either, and now Miz is bringing back prestige to the belt by holding onto it, and actually getting a run out of it, instead of dropping it and winning it back at every single fucking PPV, a la Orton and Cena.

As for "Miz isn't credible because The Rock interferred". That's hardly Miz's fault anyway. He kicked out of the Super-AA, which hardly anybody ever does, and then escaped the match with his title. All intents and purposes, he should have left Mania the champion right then, with his head up high. It wasn't HIS fault they both got counted out, it was Cena's. Cena put him over the barricade, and then onto the concrete. I don't see you saying Cena's not a credible challenger? And as for the Rock interfering, why is that Miz's fault? Did you bitch when RVD pinned Cena after Edge had interfered too? Hell no you didn't.

Miz is as credible a champion as we're gonna get nowadays. He's shown for the last year and a half that he has more than enough to hang with the big boys. It's just a shame that we're possibly gonna get Orton vs Miz again. Miz may need some carrying in the ring, but at least he's not as bore-inducing as Orton. Oh, and unlike Orton, he can actually hang on the mic without sounding like a broken Kraftwerk record.

I would ask you to keep a couple of things in mind. First is that seeing guys kick out of finishers at PPVs isn't unusual. It's done to get people on their feet thinking that's the ending, only to be shocked by the 'kick out.' Now, had WWE WANTED to sell Miz as the real deal, they would have had him kick out of the AA, then go on to win via a clean pinfall. They didn't. They had too much invested in the Rock/Cena angle to let it go without his getting involved somehow and the Raw ending previous to WM more or less told us what was going to happen.

Word was months ago, before Miz won the title, that he was working hard to get in the good graces of mgmt, or specifically, VKM. As a person I'm sure he feels like he can run with the big dogs as a character, but I don't think the writers/producers see that in him, hence the run-ins/cheats for his wins. Ex: The recent run for Kane as Champion. You usually didn't see him resorting to the cheating tactics or needing a weapon. They booked him as an evil, maniacal champion who won via pinfall based on his physical dominance over opponents. Heck, even when Taker came back, they had Kane going over Taker on multiple occasions. Point being, Kane was being booked as a strong champion, while Miz is being booked as a weak champion.

Second, and most importantly is WHERE Miz is being booked and how it looks in the pecking order of WWE. He is STILL playing 2nd fiddle to Cena and NOW they've added The Rock to the mix, only to have both Cena AND Rock overshadow Miz, who's become a 3rd wheel of sorts in this storyline. Almost as though the Cena/Rock feud is actually bigger than the title.

In order for Miz to be considered credible, he needs to either turn face or REALLY bad heel without Riley, the briefcase, or outside interference. He needs to become Ric Flair type arrogant and then back it up in the ring.

mizz is as credible world champion as dry paint.the only way he wins is by riley interfering and helping mizz winning almost everytime.he has beat no one credible as champion cleanly.mizz is a mid carder at best and people quit sucking mizz dick and jerking him off like cole does.mizz needs to lose the belt quickly to someone credible and go back to being a curtain jerker.he can talk on mic but cant wrestle like cena cant.edge match or taker match should of closed the show.mizz match should of opened the show but wwe didnt cause rock was the host and everyone knew what was going to happen.wwe is too predicatable and they need to get back to wrestling and quit this entertainment crap but as we all know wwe is going to take wrestling out of the wwe name and just go by wwe.vince needs to go as chairman and needs an enema to see if their is anything left upstairs but we all know hes lost it.wwe the biggest show of the year sucked as much as tna does.punk/oron and taker/hhh was teh only matches i enjoyed but they were average at best.we all know now sin cara and awesome kong are going to debut tonight or next few weeks now.WWE PLEASE QUIT ENTERTAINMENT SHIT AND GO BACK TO WRESTLING AND HAVE MORE TAG TEAN WRESTLING AND VINCE PLEASE GET CREATIVE OR QUIT!!!.....I HAVE AN IDEA WHAT IF THE BRIEFCASE RILEY IS CARRYING AROUND IS REALLY THE CONTRACT FOR A WORLD TITLE MATCH THAT RILEY SWITCHED ON JIZZ :D AND RILEY IS GOING TO TURN ON MIZZ AND CASH IT IN ON HIM SOON? HMM THAT WOULD BE AN INTERESTING TWIST......YES THE MIZZ(JIZZZ) DOES SUCK AND WILL ALWAYS SUCK AND A MID CARDER AT BEST :D :)

You guys do realize that wrestling is fake, and that the creative team (namely Vince McMahon) decides (for the most part) how the matches are supposed to go down. Let's also not forget that it was Miz vs John Cena - Miz is actually a great performer, when he faces a good wrestler he can have some awesome matches, but he was facing John Cena (who was probably pissed about how the ending was going to go down anyway), so how can you blame him for being limited in what he could do? That match was more about Cena and the Rock than it was the Miz, truthfully they should have had Miz vs Orton or something and Cena vs CM Punk (which is how it was looking several months ago), then Rock could have got involved with Cena and not make Miz look like a fool.

A credible face champion holds onto the belt by beating his opponents legitimately and with pride. A credible heel champion holds onto the belt by cheating his opponents and taking every opportunity to win. So yes, he IS a credible champion.

Now I'm gonna rant. Why do half of you guys seem to think that every champion has to be able to beat his opponents fairly? What's the point of even having heels if you just want everyone to be Cena? MOST OF YOU DONT' EVEN LIKE CENA! Your opinions seem misguided and misplaced, and you're pulling a serious line of thread from the fleece of kayfabe. You're not meant to like the Miz, and so you don't. Does that mean he's not a credible champion? No, it doesn't. You think you're smarking, when you're actually marking.

In my personal opinion, he's actually one of the best champions to hold that belt in quite a long time. Orton and Cena killed that belt, and Edge didn't help either, and now Miz is bringing back prestige to the belt by holding onto it, and actually getting a run out of it, instead of dropping it and winning it back at every single fucking PPV, a la Orton and Cena.

As for "Miz isn't credible because The Rock interferred". That's hardly Miz's fault anyway. He kicked out of the Super-AA, which hardly anybody ever does, and then escaped the match with his title. All intents and purposes, he should have left Mania the champion right then, with his head up high. It wasn't HIS fault they both got counted out, it was Cena's. Cena put him over the barricade, and then onto the concrete. I don't see you saying Cena's not a credible challenger? And as for the Rock interfering, why is that Miz's fault? Did you bitch when RVD pinned Cena after Edge had interfered too? Hell no you didn't.

Miz is as credible a champion as we're gonna get nowadays. He's shown for the last year and a half that he has more than enough to hang with the big boys. It's just a shame that we're possibly gonna get Orton vs Miz again. Miz may need some carrying in the ring, but at least he's not as bore-inducing as Orton. Oh, and unlike Orton, he can actually hang on the mic without sounding like a broken Kraftwerk record.

The problem with your theory is that Miz isn't a big enough star to carry the belt on his own without the help of bigger stars and interference. I'll give you an example. Let's say they book an Undertaker v. Miz main event at Summerslam. Do you REALLY think that even if they booked Miz over Taker and he hits his finisher on Taker, that Taker should take the dive to put Miz over? REALLY? After what he's done in the last 3 years now at WM? Does that finish make ANY sense?

So it is with Cena/Miz. There's no WAY, after the matches Cena has won over the years, that he should lose to The Miz with the Miz finisher

I'll agree with you on this. It's not Miz's fault. Not his fault that he's being booked as a weak champion unable to win one big match in a big moment without the use of outside interference. I recall vividy how Flair won more than his share of big time matches withOUT the aid of outside interference.

The main reason people have a hard time buying Miz is credible is b/c of how he came up.

When I watch WWE with my girlfriend, she immediately comments on The Real World and all the dumb stuff that he did. It's hard to buy someone that you viewed as a "regular guy" win in the main event of WM.

As for his current character, he doesn't really innovate or add anything that other heels don't already bring. Name me one move in that WM match that was truly innovative by Miz vs Cena. With Miz, it's all about the style points with cool promos and a catchphrase.

With the Rock, back in the attitude era people HATED on the Rock b/c he only did the same few moves---yet he is far more advanced than what Miz brings. The fans won't accept Miz until he has a memorable match.

You guys do realize that wrestling is fake, and that the creative team (namely Vince McMahon) decides (for the most part) how the matches are supposed to go down. Let's also not forget that it was Miz vs John Cena - Miz is actually a great performer, when he faces a good wrestler he can have some awesome matches, but he was facing John Cena (who was probably pissed about how the ending was going to go down anyway), so how can you blame him for being limited in what he could do? That match was more about Cena and the Rock than it was the Miz, truthfully they should have had Miz vs Orton or something and Cena vs CM Punk (which is how it was looking several months ago), then Rock could have got involved with Cena and not make Miz look like a fool.

Allow me to be as clear as possible. John Cena carried The Miz through that match. Make no mistake about it. John Cena sold like he's never sold before, and covered up for the fact that The Miz is weak in the ring. The Miz has some mic skills, but he has yet to develop as a good in ring competitor. If Cena hadn't been the general in the match, The Miz would have looked like crap. Cena was not pissed about the ending, it's catapulting him into the biggest feud of his career. He took the ball and did his best to make The Miz look good. The Miz simply does not have the skill to make himself look good on his own, he needs a partner to carry him. The fact that it was John Cena makes it all the sadder.

I believe Miz is ABSOLUTELY credible as a champion.

Reasoning for this is based off of the legitimacy he's brought back to the championship. For the first time in a while the title isn't bouncing from one person to another to another. There is some actual credit to winning it now, to ending the Miz's "lucky streak" or the Miz's "cheat streak".

His reign reminds me a lot of JBL and to be honest, I think he'll hold the title for near to the same length of time. There is a lot of legitimacy to his reign even if it's been a shady title reign. Sometimes though a good heel DOESN'T need to retain the title fairly. Sometimes a good heel can get away without one clean win and this is what theyre doing with the Miz.

:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

ok sooo the guy who initially wins the title by jumping the champ from behind like it was the 24/7 hardcore title has brought legitimacy back? The guy that feuds with and is carried through matches by a 60+ year old commentator brought legitimacy back? The guy that runs around with the most uncreative catchphrase in wrestling today has brought legitimacy back? The guy that looks like wun of John Cena's 8year old fans could whoop his ass has brought back legitimacy?? Oh how bout the guy who turns the logo upside down on that already ridiculous looking belt to make an "M" has brought legitimacy back? Then you compare him to JBL, who is probably wun of the last legit champions we've had?

First of all, JBL had MUCH better mic work than the miz, much better gimmick and heres the kicker. JBL COULD ACTUALLY WRESTLE AND PUT ON A GOOD MATCH. Name wun match you've ever seen where the miz wasnt carried through? To anybody with half a brain, its easy to see that the WWE knows the miz is limited in the ring, and they always have people carrying him thru his matches to try and shield this...real legit huh? Another thing is that JBL actually looked like a champion and looked like he could whoop some ass in real life. Miz looks like he still gets bullied for his lunch money. My 83 year old gramma heard him say he was "Awsome" and asked if that was the best phrase he could come up with. (nuff said)....and that belt....you wanna talk legitimacy, the belt itself is a joke. It looks like a toy. AND its even worse now that the logo is upside down...dumb idea.....he's so bad he actually makes me miss John Cena as champ smh

to answer the thread, Credible Champ my ass...they might as well give it back to David Arquette....

Lawler beat miz twice when miz was champion. His terrible feud with cena for 'mania and him winning at 'mania because of the Rock's interference; to me that tells me he's not even close to being credible. It would have been better if he won on his own and then the Rock did his stuff but that didn't happen.

I've said it before....i'll say it again. He's not a credible champion. He's not going to be. I don't care how much they push this pencil neck geek, he'll never look like he belongs in the main event of a Wrestlemania. Did ANYONE besides me see the match lastnight? Did anyone notice that he botched moves with Cena AND the Rock? Did anyone notice that after he won the match and was standing in the ring holding the belt he looked like a scared 5 year old as the Rock stared him down? He can talk, and yes he has MTV and TMZ in his pocket and can get main stream cred for the company, but that is NO reason to keep the belt on this guy. The MATCH was weak. It was WEAK! First of all you need a GREAT wrestler to be in a match with CENA in order to make it look good, so how the heck do you put in a WORSE wrestler than CENA in a MAIN EVENT MATCH WITH CENA???? Its ridiculous. Secondly, what I though was hilarious, is that i've never seen a Wrestlemania main event where BOTH wrestlers were getting booed. It was crazy. No one cared about the match until the Rock came out. I mean really, after all this time, to think that we are still dealing with this type of thread or that people are STILL claiming this guy has any credibility at all is ridiculous. Seriously.

The match was going to be bad from the start and I agree, he's not credible and will never be credible. One of the worst W.M. main events in awhile. The fact that they ended the match via double count out, had the Rock come out and re-start it for 2 minutes and then helped miz win not only makes miz seem even less credible then before but its just a terrible way to end a WRESTLEMANIA main event. I don't like either Miz or Cena and i'm tired of the Rock and he needs to go but we all know that won't happen. Wrestling abilities wise, no one here is really "good."

I don’t watch WWE so can’t really comment on the credibility of Miz. But a mate of mine does watch it and I think he summed up the Miz’s credibility when he referred to him as “the other guy in the Rock/Cena feud”. That says it all really. People who watch the show don’t even know his name, and he’s supposed to be the Champion?

I wouldn't totally blame Miz for the pretty dreadful WM match because Cena was just not there (I heard he was flustered by the boos during the WM Press Conference so maybe it still had an effect?) And as a result the match was truly weird =\

On another note the saving grace of this WM was the promos and Punk vs Orton IMO but they didn't have anywhere near enough time. For the WM to be good it needed another solid hour for all the matches to work and Cena needed a slap before he went out because he was completely lost. (On top of that I think the 8 man tag was truly awful and the Snooki match was disgusting it had two of, arguably, greatest wrestlers in the wwe but they didn't get tagged in... wtf?! But Snooki did have a nice little spot).

To answer the thread right now Rhodes looks more credible than Miz and I'm not really a huge fan of Miz anyways >.<

I've never had a problem with Miz's credibility. He's had me more interested and generally invested in the WWE Championship picture than anyone else in years. However, I don't believe that Miz will ever be viewed as "credible" by a hefty sized portion of internet fans because they're simply going to hate the man no matter what.

No matter what Miz does or accomplishes, there are too many fans that have a very specific and set idea in their own minds as to what makes a good & credible pro wrestler. Anyone that doesn't EXACTLY meet that set of criteria is never going to be good enough in their eyes.

For instance, for some strange reason, a lot of fans have got it in their heads that most heels are supposed to be these super tough, ultra dominant badasses that tear through their opponents left and right. Since when? I can sit here and name great heel after great heel that's been portrayed and booked in exactly the same style as The Miz, yet Miz is shit upon while others are praised as legends.

I think another big problem is that people are just pissed that The Miz is in the top spot rather than someone that they personally prefer more. I mean, we keep hearing the same tired "he can't wrestle" or "his promos suck" comments left and right and that's really all there is. I get that some people are just legitimately not really feeling The Miz, that's to be expected after all, but it's pretty easy to spot the ones that are hating on the guy just for the simple pleasure it gives them to do it.

We're still arguing this?

Miz was credible three or four months ago. He rose up the ranks in WWE slowly and took every step carefully. They never hot shotted Miz at all and when he got MITB, it felt right. He held tag titles then singles titles then MITB then he feuded with main event guys then he won the title and now he's had the title for the longest reign in about 3 years. Show me one time where Miz hasn't been build up well.

"Oh but KB he was a reality star!" Yes and Cena was a football player, as was Ric Flair. Do they have questionable credibility because of their previous jobs? What about Hogan playing in bands in Florida? Does anyone talk about that? Nope. All that matters is what Miz does in the ring and in his job as a wrestler. He's got mainstream connections from his time on MTV, he's decent in the ring, the fans get on him and he's great on the mic. What more do you want from him?

Oh that's right: you want him to not be a reality star and to cut these awesome badass heel promos because that's what the internet has decided heels do. Your general idiocy amazes me at times. Look at Miz. Is he intimidating? Is he a guy you would think could beat you in a fight? Of course not, and that's why he's not booked that way. HHH can get away with being a badass heel because he's built like a tank and was a brawler. Miz is the guy that talks so much that you want to punch him in the face after about 4 seconds but at the end of the day he can hold up the title and laugh in your face because he proved you wrong. People will pay their money to see Miz get beaten up and think to themselves "he can't keep escaping forever!" It worked miracles with Honky Tonk Man back in the 80s and it's working here too. Miz is totally legitimate and if you dispute that, I'd say stop watching as you're never going to be satisfied.

yo the Miz sucks. If it wasn't for the fact that the Miz had "some fans" fallowing him from being a reality start, and the fact that Miz changed his ring attire and started making more appearances off camera, he would have never got the push. Truth is, Miz should be a mid-carder or in another tag team spot. But the problem with the wrestlemainia bout was this "WHO THOUGHT THAT THIS WOULD BE A GOOD MATCH TO BEGIN WITH!!!??" Cena (i like him as a person) can't wrestle worth squat, his gimmick is so stale I wouldn't feed it to my dog. Miz's gimmick actually fits with the pg audience... (i.e. annoying weird kid who does dumb stuff in the name to be cool). Miz is annoying, and not Heel annoying, he is like that guy from I hope they serve beer in hell.He's I hope he gets fired and goes to TNA booring. This main event was a fail from the beginning. Honestly on Paper and I said this a while ago, this whole wrestlemainia was afail. Who looked at the matches and was like "I want to really buy this." Seriously. If it wasn't for Stone COld, Rock. and Taker vs. Triple H, who would have bought it. I enjoyed the Cody Rhodes Match more then the Miz and Cena match and no title was on the line, hell I enjoyed the Orton vs Punk match more then the Miz and Cena match... and no title was on the line. I hate Cena but I would rather have him with the belt.... real talk, I would have been happier if they took the beat up Undertaker, threw him in the match mid segment, completely drop the selling of the Triple H bout and won against Miz and Cena , more then the Miz and Cena match... We had a showcase of the Over Rated and Over Used.... and in the end.... we lost. Shoot, they could have thrown Jeff Hardy in the match and told him to do the same thing he did at Victory road, and made it a three way... at least we would have something new to talk about other then Miz is over rated, and Cena is trash

I didn't like how he needed so much help to win, it made him look very weak like almost all of his title defenses (yes, i do know the heels usually get help to win, but with Miz its all the time), they built him up by taking Cena out every week then have the Rock help him to retain. I would have preferred the clean win then Rock takes them both out.

And thus this scenario wouldn't set up Cena/Rock like it does now. I am not a big fan of the Jizz but he is alot better on the mic than 96% of the rest of the WWE superstars and alot better than 95% of the roster in the wrestl... I mean WWE Ring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back