• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"The Living Legend" Johnny Gunnz hates ****...

The Big Gunnzbowski

Damas y Caballeros...
And I do not mean homosexuals. I am referencing people who just do faggy things... you know, ******s. Remember when you were a kid, before you knew what gay was, and you and your friends called each other ******s? Those guys. I'm sure that this thread would have caused a shitstorm a couple of years ago, but is it really that offensive now that you know the premise? Is it really fair that homosexuals have adopted "***" as an offensive term? I mean, we had it first! Bastards!

Feel free to run wild with this one as I'm sure it may get shut down soon...

And if you're just gonna talk shit, I don't care. It's all in good fun...

[YOUTUBE]1IFloXOuLgA[/YOUTUBE]

Watching anything related to dubstep during anytime of the day is a good cause to slit ones wrist.

I know how you feel. There is nothing worse than jokingly calling a friend a ******, and hearing someone be like "oh that's offensive don't say that blah blah blah", thus making THEM an actual ******.

The problems in this world.

Come into the House of...
Come into the House of...

Come into the House of FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back