The latest Rock Return

Killercam

Occasional Pre-Show
We all the Rocks return prior to WM 27 was intended to do two things, help buy rates for 27 and start the year plus long set up for the pay day at 28. I think WWE got about half of the things right in this whole experiment, which is a good % for WWE today. I won't go into all of the things I think they got right or wrong, however I will say I think they should have opened with 27 with an unannounced return of the Rock, let him cut his promo (he could have promised something big, even made fun of a bunch of superstars, including Cena, whatever you get the idea)....I think this would have been the biggest pop to ever start a WM and could have given WM a memorable moment which it didn't have, plus it could have gotten the wrestling world buzzing in anticipation for the next nights Raw, which is where they take advantage of the non regular viewership (probably mostly old rock fans that had given up on the product like myself that had heard about his appearance at 27) and announce the match with Cena for 28 (which is something they got right and lucky to pull off). Anyways this could have been a better way to kick off the whole ordeal in my opinion....any thoughts on if this would have been a better way to bring back the Rock and launch the fued or any other ways you have booked it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back