So WM 28 Has Rock vs Cena, So How about Austin vs Punk?

KKKKwe

Occasional Pre-Show
You guys already know its going to be Rock vs Cena at Mania 28 (which could change from now) but how about we see Austin vs Punk. They've been fueding on Twitter and Punk goes by straight edge whereas Austin doesnt give a F*ck and will drink till his head drops off his shoulders. If this match would happen and Austin says he could still do it if he wanted to, but if it happens it would make mania much better than 27 was because we would have both Rock and Austin on a Mania card something we have seen since WM 19. Hopefully they do something with this because it would be awesome to see a punk vs Austin match at mania

WWE-All-Stars.jpg

Ithink that if they really want to continue this Attitude Era/PG Era fued that it seems like they're building (with cena/rock, miz/rock, miz/austin) then they should do it. my only concern with that would be that they would once again forget about some of the up and coming superstars that they should be trying to push for the betterment of the future. every legend/celeb/commentator that competes at mania is a spot that is taken from someone who has worked their ass off the entire year.

That match would be great but it seems as if they were teasing a Miz vs Austin feud this past Monday Night on Raw. I can honestly see Austin wrestling at WM 28 but it's hard to pick if I'd rather see him up against the Miz or C.M Punk. I think he may have a slightly better match with Punk but I wouldn't be shocked if wrestled Miz for the WWE Title (if he had it at that time). Either way WM 28 should be a hell of a lot better than WM 27.

If Austin is physically able to have a 5-Star match, I say do it! Austin and Punk are polar opposites and the promos would be great. But for the good of the outfit, Austin CANNOT win the match. One of the complaints about WM 27 was that the legends who came back (Rock, Austin, maybe even Trish) made the current roster look terrible.

Austin CANNOT win the match. One of the complaints about WM 27 was that the legends who came back (Rock, Austin, maybe even Trish) made the current roster look terrible.

cause the current roster is terrible thats why, well terrible compare to those legends who came back!! i dont mind the rock putting over cena if cena is the main guy now, but if austin comes back he doesnt need to lose to cm punk hes not passing no torch to punk, why would austin come back to lose not worth getting hurt for..

I think the feud would be very good considering both Punk and SCSA are both polar opposites when it comes to lifestyles (Stone Cold's drinking and Punk's straightedge lifestyle). It could make for great television and memorable promos. But a match? I think that would greatly depend on Stone Cold's willingness and ability to wrestle at this stage in his career. Would it be a five star match? Probably not. If Stone Cold is able to take bumps again and avoid injuries, this could be a conceivable match and it would do wonders for Punk if he was able to go over.

Then again, I do take Twitter feuds with a grain of salt, with the exception of Cena/Rock though their feud has been televised. If WWE plans to make a match at WM 28, based on Punk and SCSA's Twitter feud, they better be damn well certain Stone Cold will be capable of performing. I'd really hate to see him get seriously injured if he's not in peak condition for it.

The match I want to see is Austin vs. Miz. After teasing it this past Monday on RAW, I'd really like to see them go that direction. Personally, I'd like to see Punk go after Undertaker. Early rumors have HHH vs. Undertaker in a rematch next year, but things can always change. In my head, I'd like Rock vs. Cena, Austin vs. Miz and Punk vs. Taker. Three matches with megastars of each era going at it on the biggest stage of them all... man, that could be an epic Mania. I never though I'd see Austin return to the ring, but Monday made it clear that he has somewhat of a desire to do so. I think that Miz is the guy who should face him if there's only one more match for him. Punk would be awesome at some point, but Miz would be my ideal opponent for Austin.

I would love it. If you watch the video package that was created for their imaginary feud in the WWE All Stars videogame, it's easy to see how much potential these two guys would have working off of each other. Austin/Miz? Not so much.

Austin is gonna pass the torch to The Miz if austin was to feud with miz. then where gonna have a good long feud for cena with the miz Exactly like they did with The Rock and Hogan

cause the current roster is terrible thats why, well terrible compare to those legends who came back!! i dont mind the rock putting over cena if cena is the main guy now, but if austin comes back he doesnt need to lose to cm punk hes not passing no torch to punk, why would austin come back to lose not worth getting hurt for..

Because it's a way to build Punk up. It's apparent Austin is very high on CM Punk with his comments so why not have Punk go over here? I know the current roster has yet to match the levels of Austin or The Rock but to say Cena, Orton, Morrison, Miz, CM Punk, Sheamus, Daniel Bryan, Edge, and Mysterio as terrible in comparrioson is a bit of a stretch.

He has to lose to Punk because Punk is what WWE is trying to push moving forward. His straight edge lifestyle is what the WWE really wants to put in the front of the program. With all the questions about drugs and PEDs, and the whole Jeff Hardy TNA thing, Vince wants Punk's real life lifestyle to be a huge figure in the WWE. For him to lose to his opposite at the biggest event the WWE would crush everything they are trying to do. That's probably why it would never happen, because after the twitter stuff, austin might not want to put Punk over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back