• Noah

• The Doctor

• Macca

• D-Man

• Monkey

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
The poll for this award will be open for 3 weeks. In the case of a tie, I (or someone higher above me) will serve as a tiebreaker.

Nominees
Anonymous Mozzarella
Dave Jr.
Jonnie
Milenko
Doug Crashin’
Dagger Dias
Ferbian
Coco
Angel
Noah
The Doctor
Macca
D-Man
Monkey

Do I go with Doug and his constant mix-up of green/red rep or do I go with Jonnie, only the third person to have been banned from a spam area?

I didn't notice Dave Jr. was on the poll until I had already voted.

Oh well.

Why is the Crock not on this? Alright, then I'll pick Dirty Jose! Shit, he ain't on here either.
Congrats then Macca, you get my vote.

Has to be Ferbian. Is there anything he won't keep his faux opinion regarding to himself?

Personally, I dont' get all the Crashin' hate. Trying too hard isn't always a negative. You make thread after thread, while getting completely shit on in the process. Gotta respect your persistence, at least to some degree.
I agree. Doug is never given a chance, because people are shit. It's too bad.

I'd go with Jonnie.

Real talk...

Anonymous Mozzarella - I think he gets a little fevered in defending himself when really his point would better be served by walking away. Not really a try too hard type, though.

Dave Jr. - Yes, but I love him nonetheless.

Jonnie - x1000 yes. He's made me lol plenty of times, but most of the time he milks things too long.

Milenko - He took his squash match with Gordito rather well, so I'm officially sticking up for him here. Though, really, knock off the ganj smoking at least long enough to buy a fucking cheap computer.

Doug Crashin' - A dose of Crashin works every time. I wouldn't call that trying too hard.

Dagger Dias - Chill guy, but I'm not surprised to see his name here.

Ferbian - Oh Ferbs...there have been plenty of times where you've talked yourself into something silly, like commenting on eras of wrestling you didn't watch, or giving feedback to WZCW shows you didn't actually read through. This is why I advocate not posting about something unless you have something to add to it that isn't unfounded fluff (what did Doc call it....wordy?).

Coco - No. You'll know when Coco starts trying hard.

Angel - At the beginning there, a little. But now? Not so much.

Noah - His mom won't let him try anything hard.

The Doctor - Like Ferbian, it got him a mod spot, didn't it?

Macca - Sometimes he needs to learn that we don't deserve an encore for the night. It's ok to leave the stage right away and go in back to do up your mountains of blow. Less is more. Still though, this award is not for him.

D-Man - Number 3 in our "it got him a mod spot, didn't it?" series. He can get wound up tight from time to time, but most of us do. I stood up for Coco and I'm doing the same here, in the hopes that there can be lulz between our peoples.

Monkey - He knows what he's doing.

Milenko?!?! What the fuck is wrong with all of you?

The fact that Doc exists is the ONLY reason D-man doesnt win this. Doc is like a once in a lifetime event of nature. He is a super nova of trying too hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back