• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Greatest Story Ever Told: By Lord Sidious/Dave

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
You know, it has been a long road for me. Almost 2 years ago, I signed up this forum under the guise of a user named ImPriceless. That username will forever haunt me but I had to take extraordinary measures to ensure that I fit in amongst the plebs of the boards. My spelling and grammar be damned, I had to show people that I was just a simple user, trying to play by the rules. I threw myself further into this rouse by calling myself SqauredCircles. Again, grammar and spelling took a hit but it was a necessary risk that I needed to take. In the opening months of my tenure, I decided to keep my head down. However, the Nazi Mods were onto me in a flash. They smelled blood in the water and were blinder by the light as I made my presence felt.

First, it was NoFate, Luther and CM who decided to step up to the plate. They aimed their guided missile infractions and warnings at me. They knew that if I had managed to get through to the masses, that they would be undone. So, they came at me! They had their fingers poised on the infraction button, just waiting for the most simple of events to take me down.

One night, whilst posting happily, knowing that they were closing in, I made a mistake and CM hit me with a warning. Out of nowhere, I was banned and NoFate and CM must take the credit. They were the smart ones. They tried to get rid of me but in y absence, I devised a plan. I would return to the forums as better poster. I would move under the shadowy guise of “Scotsman Dave” and develop a new persona for myself. It was at this time that a man named TN reached out to me. He wanted into the plan but he knew that I was hesitant to let him in. However, as time went by, I knew that when the plan took shape, I would need people in high places to guard my back. TN told me that he would be given a mod spot if he stopped talking about rep and just got on with posting. Together, we created hundreds of threads and TN uploaded them in the various areas of the boards. Sure enough, he was granted the mod spot.

The plan was coming together.

As TN and I thought about our next plan of action, we decided that the best way of doing things was to create a new persona, one even more damaging and disturbing than the last. This persona needed to take me all the way to the top and although idea were thin on the ground, one little gem shined brightly. As I spent hours thinking about how this persona would take shape, I visited my ******ed cousin. To my surprise, he was viewing wrestling on that day. I put it down to coincidence and moved on. As I talked to him, not really concentrating on the TV, he told me about a product called TNA. TNA, he assured me, would be the death of the WWE. Whilst the WWE frittered away their existence in making decent story-lines, TNA decided to miss out that step and just go for all out anarchy... Something that they still hold true to this day. He was so into this product, an idea struck me. I needed to become a ****** for the sake of making this plan work. The character would be based on that of a ****** who loved TNA, or rather, despised WWE.

As the plan came together, TN and I had the idea of naming the character very high on the list of to-do's. Meanwhile, Scotsman Dave found some friends on the boards. Knowing that he would need to assemble an army to help him against the mods, should the war come earlier than I had planned, he found friendship in Lee. Lee was a section mod and head of the WZCW. Soon to be a G-Mod, Dave knew that Lee would make a great ally. Of course, all of this posting took up too much time and I knew that the Scotsman Dave persona could only exist if I had no other engagements. I quit my job and left my girlfriend because I knew that I was onto something more.

Soon, whilst having friends over, a matinee showing of Star Wars came to our attention. The idea of the secondary character was coming to fruition but the name of this persona still alluded TN and I. As I watched, I knew that I had seen the light. The name of the character would be Lord Sidious and he would be glorious! I put the final touches to the character and then set it up. I spent all of my day in public libraries concocting the greatest plan ever known to the WZ Universe. I looked at wrestling books and surfed the web for troll-like behaviour. I knew that if I could get one solid catch-phrase to infuriate the masses, then the character would become more than I ever intended it to be. Posting completely from places outside of my home, the Lord Sidious character was born and fitted into the WZ regime with ease. I posted all day every day, splitting my time between Lord Sidious and Scotsman Dave.

They didn't have a clue.

One day, whilst posting and talking to TN, a PM popped up in my inbox. It was from an admin by the name of Slyfox696. It was the moment I had dreamed of. He was offering me the WWE moderator's spot and the chance to further solidify my place in the power halls of WZ. I accepted the job and along with TN, we ruled the sections. Scotsman Dave was made the semi-mod of the eFed and things were coming together. It would soon be time to make the final move on the chess board of WZ.

However, something was stirring. A great enemy of Lord Sidious was moving and gathering troops to stand alongside him in the war of WrestleZone Forums. His name was IC and his relationship with a new poster named D-Man proved a threat to the whole operation. I got on with my planning but always knew to keep an eye on the opposition. IC was working quickly and when he faced Scotsman Dave in a debate in the first annual WZ Debate League, the stakes were raised. He knew that something was wrong, just like CM and NoFate. However, my cronies and I had long since managed to get right of their brute and enemies were few and far between. As Dave, I saw an opportunity. I allowed IC to be victorious in the debate and allow D-Man to beat Phoenix, another friend of the plan. D-Man would go on to win the Debate League and IC would become complacent. He thought he had won the war but the battles raged on.

I faced him on the sands of the Site Admin forum. I fought him and D-Man in the fields of the Board Room. As we battled through the cities of the Bar Room, the conflict was coming to a head. With their power, they could have ended the charade at any time. IC was an admin and could feasibly ban all those who stood opposite him. It was a nervy time as word reached me that TN would be banned for various reasons. I thought they were onto us and I had to put the plan on hold. I would play with my cards close to my chest and ride out the storm. As the Board Room was cleared of the people who opposed IC and D-Man, I thought that I would be next. The Lord Sidious ploy would be drained away and found out like the plot of Guy Fawkes. However, another ally came to the fold. One that I had not imagined would stand beside me in my plot to overthrow the Nazi mods of D-Man and IC... His name was Slyfox. The man who had offered me the mod spot was in on the act and as admin, managed to keep me on board.

I talked to him about how we could beef up our numbers and take back the board room. We took some chances on people like Doc and NSL, something that could have gone either way but I trusted them. As the war raged on, mods were lost and gained at a vicious pace. TN was smeared in the WZ press and left the forum. He knew he could not return, in fear of ruining everything we had planned. It was a sad day for me but I knew the risks when I signed up.

However, all seemed to be lost when I backed myself into a corner. The Lord Sidious character found himself short on friends and as his enemies surrounded him, I knew that the time had come to hit the home-run. Scotsman Dave lined up alongside IC and would attack Lord Sidious' at every turn. It was a new way of ensuring that no one connected the dots. The only way the plan could be successful now was to get Lord Sidious banned.

So there, on the blood-stained fields of The WZ Prison, Lord Sidious took on the world by himself. His friends had gone into hiding or banned from the board. They knew it was too dangerous to show their true colours. With one final push, I assured myself that Lord Sidious would go down in the history of WZ by coming off as a massive douchenozzle. With one infraction, I was gone and the people cried out for me... Little did they know that I was still amongst them.

I took my time as Dave and cemented a legacy of my own in all of the boards. I did graphics, RP's and posted in every forum that I could. Soon, it would be time to bring back the armies that had stood beside me once before. As IC stepped down, I knew that my chance had come. I would put all of my efforts into becoming a mod again and Slyfox played along. Passing over me time and time again, I knew that it would only be a matter of time before my friends in the Board Room managed to get me there. Tdigle came into the fold and become my right hand man, along with Lee, Doc and Phoenix. Soon, it was time to unleash the greatest ploy of the plan to date. A poster, by the name of KB would be made admin. The rumblings of the rumours held firm and I knew that I had found my way of controlling the boards. I become fast friends with both admins and now that we have reached this point, it has all come to fruition. IC is a section mod and D-Man is only a G-Mod. On our side we have two admins and a devastating force of moderators!

The best kept secret in the history of WZ had held firm and no one knew that Dave and Lord Sidious were one and the same... Until now!

So the war will rage on. I have enough power now that IC and D-Man will rue the day they ever crossed me! Friends of Sidious and The Cage. I urge you to take my side and you will long long in the memory of this forum! The time is now, my brothers!

Let us unleash hell!

This is no laughing matter. You will be first to go when my armies arrive!

Be loud, my brothers! Show yourselves to the opposition. Together, we are weak but together, we are strong!

This is no laughing matter. You will be first to go when my armies arrive!

Be loud, my brothers! Show yourselves to the opposition. Together, we are weak but together, we are strong!

You are a sad, strange little man.

You are a sad, strange little man.

Don't worry, my WZ shareholder friend. I have not forgotten what you did in the first uprising. You are safe... Unless the opposition have poisoned your mind against me!

You have no idea how powerful an enemy you are making Doc. Think carefully about your next words.

I'm sorry, but I don't take well to being lied to. I am open and honest in all I do, and I expect the same courtesy in return.

Fare thee well, and may we meet again on the other side.

REVOLUTION IS AT HAND! ALL HAIL LORD SIDIOUS!

DarthSidiousWallpaper.jpg

Gooooooood!​

Either get on side, or quieten down you filthy maggots!

This fight is between myself, IC and D-man!

What the fuck? I thought we were here to talk about heavily oiled men in skimpy underwear! The hell's with all this revolt shit?
For what it's worth, I would definitely have sex with Cody Rhodes.

And I'm not even gay.

For what it's worth, I would definitely have sex with Cody Rhodes.

And I'm not even gay.

This is so stupid. I thought you said that sidious creep went off and got a life or something? and If it is Sidious,is he still obsessed with thoughts of D-Man's junk stuffed into a two toned singlet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back