• The Blowjob Thread

• Ask Jake

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let the
kissing-ass.jpg
begin

RVDgurl, you've always been my favorite. Speaking of which, I still owe you that "The Marine" movie night...

I still haven't seen it- been saving it for you. We can make a big bowl of popcorn and watch it while wearing our Bryan Danielson t-shirts. Don't worry, I have 4 of them. You can even pick which one you want to wear.

:icon_biggrin:

It happened long before you became admin. I don't mind "respect" it just gets on my nerves that people agree with whoever's higher up in the hierarchy, its been happening for ages now, if you can't disagree with someone on an online forum for fear of upsetting them, then something, somewhere has gone terribly wrong.

and when you disagree another mod will say don't sass a mod, then 3 or 4 'gang up' as it were.

My only gripe with the forum.

OCW= Overrated

CCS Vs the world becuase it had Xfear. and countless other big names owning the hell out of one poster. when KB finally arrived he says "I have never seen anything like this before, ever" I think that says plenty for the thread

Outback Championship Wrestling.

Picked it because it gives me something entertaining to read when I log on and see how my character is going (Vengeance). It's also fun to strike up a conversation with some of the people in there aswell when you're bored. KB does a wonderful job with it and this award should go to something that he works very hard to keep going.

The 'Everyone is Too Nice Around Here' thread is the only one on the list I remember reading every single page of, so I voted for that.

I cant belive after all of the people who praised the greatness of the Zombie sex thread there are zero votes for it. a travesty

Everyone being too nice. I'm all for OCW, but the majority of it is KB's posts and a few regulars. I doesn't really make a majority.

OCW.

ITs amazing to see how fr its come when the start was just me, Rusty, Sparky, Danmen and JUdy Bagwell. And KB writes the whole damn thing, and always writes impressive shows. And then there are the people who write their own promos. And everybody contributes in their own little way, and its great to see whats happening in the world of OCW.

Everybody too nice was fucking classic. Got my vote.

And my Blowjob Thread got screwed once DIAR started posted in it...turned the shit into a debate about science...what the fuck?

Definately OCW.

Klunder needs to be appreciated for his efforts in that thread. The guy does everything in there. He writes the storylines, the matches and the whole damn shows. They are entertaining to read and it's one of those threads that I must read every single day. It's always active and has quickly become the top draw of the forum. Nothing comes close to it at the moment. Not to mention great posters consistantly post in OCW such as Tim, Shango, Murfish, Becca, Richard and many more.

OCW is awesome. Everyting about it is great. It takes a truly passionate individual to maintain something like this, as well as tournaments.

KB deserves this award.

OCW is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Hell, better than sliced bread. While every other thread nominated is worthy of the title, the amount of time, energy and effort put forth by KB puts OCW over the top. It is the single most entertaining thread in all of WZ and deserving of the Golden Spoil award. Congratulations KB, you earned it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back