Outback Championship Wrestling

CCS vs The World

The Pointless Thread

[Official] All Things NorCal Thread

Everyone is too nice around here

Zombie Sex

Blowjob Thread

Ask Jake

Without a doubt, it's OCW. Fastest growing thread of the year, in just a few months it will be the most posted in. It's the most entertaining, and KB deserves so much praise for what he does in it. Something that started out as a joke turned into something most of the regular members love.

Honourable mention to the NorCal thread, which is also hilarious.

Shoulda made this easy by calling this "The OCW Bar Room Thread Award." The only contest here is which winds up in 2nd place, and how many people either a) show up to post "OCW wins, but _______ was under rated," or "I can't believe you left out _____! But OCW would have won anyway."

I wanted to vote for zombie sex, but i just had to vote for Ask Jake. We get to ask one of the most interesting characters on the forum any question we want.

If I had started OCW, I wouldn't be abel to vote for it.

Good thing Monkey started it.

Look at the numbers. It did in 6 months what others have done in 18.

Vote for CCS vs The world. why ? Because chances are my boredom/ignorance made you laugh.

Once again, Sly gets my support here for the "Everyone is too nice" thread. That thread rocked my world.

RVDgurl loves Sly as much as 48.7 loves me.
That's because RVDgurl is incredibly wise.

But, Everybody is too nice has got to be the winner. In one 24 hour period, it had nearly 450 posts. It also completely re-invented the Bar Room towards the more "Attitude" style product we see today.

That's because RVDgurl is incredibly wise.

But, Everybody is too nice has got to be the winner. In one 24 hour period, it had nearly 450 posts. It also completely re-invented the Bar Room towards the more "Attitude" style product we see today.

More reverted than re-invented. I still stand that the e-wedding severely damaged the Bar Room, it still hasn't recovered.

But it didn't have the longetivity.
So? Is this the "Longest thread" award?

Didn't think so hunny.

More reverted than re-invented. I still stand that the e-wedding severely damaged the Bar Room, it still hasn't recovered.
Good point. The E-Wedding was the worst thing to hit the forums in my time here.

For a plethora of reasons. See above.

That's because Sly is so damn loveable.
RVDgurl, you've always been my favorite. Speaking of which, I still owe you that "The Marine" movie night...
And CCS vs. the World did over 500 in less than 12 hours.
Yeah, arguing about religion. That's about as impressive as arguing about race. *yawn*

Doing 500 posts about religion is easy, especially when you have people like CCS in there. Everyone is too nice was a thread about how awful you all are as posters. Now THAT'S a great thread.

I thought the "Too Nice" thread was just a bitch-fest. It was a shit storm of obnoxious kids reminiscent of the days when they got their rocks of by flexing pseudo-internet muscles without reprocussion. Maybe my administration has ushered in a "kinder, gentler WZ" and that's just what it is. But god forbid we have an inline community where people compliment and respect one another. It's a product of education.

I can't, in good conscience, vote for that thread for anything. Not that it wasn't entertaining, but all it did was give all the lemmings a sounding board for bitching. God bless 'em.

Difference between bitching and a desire for change IC. Are you going to look at a picture of Martin Luther King Jr., and say all he did was bitch? That makes you a racist.

Nobody take IC25's opinion seriously. He's obviously a racist.

;) to avoid the infraction

I thought the "Too Nice" thread was just a bitch-fest. It was a shit storm of obnoxious kids reminiscent of the days when they got their rocks of by flexing pseudo-internet muscles without reprocussion. Maybe my administration has ushered in a "kinder, gentler WZ" and that's just what it is. But god forbid we have an inline community where people compliment and respect one another. It's a product of education.

I can't, in good conscience, vote for that thread for anything. Not that it wasn't entertaining, but all it did was give all the lemmings a sounding board for bitching. God bless 'em.

It happened long before you became admin. I don't mind "respect" it just gets on my nerves that people agree with whoever's higher up in the hierarchy, its been happening for ages now, if you can't disagree with someone on an online forum for fear of upsetting them, then something, somewhere has gone terribly wrong.

Difference between bitching and a desire for change IC. Are you going to look at a picture of Martin Luther King Jr., and say all he did was bitch? That makes you a racist.

Nobody take IC25's opinion seriously. He's obviously a racist.

;) to avoid the infraction

Classic Sly.

Luther makes a fair point about the ass kissing. I'm hoping that's going way. I guess we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back