• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Game Rage NEEDS YOUR VOTE !!!!

Do You Support The Game Rage 4 Admin ???

• Yes, I love The Game Rage and pledge myself to his teachings

• No, My ego can't let me do that

• Maybe if I get green rep for it

• Oh dear God no!

• Please die in a fire Rage

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Roid Rage

Getting Noticed By Management
So I was looking at the bar room while signed out and noticed some campaigning for an admin spot and thought, WHY NOT?

So, besides the fact that I'm here in the prison, am not very well liked but by a select few, and am not even a mod I figured I have as good a shot as anyone.

Stir the pot people! Have some guts, Vote Rage 4 Admin.

I have been the admin of another forum this size and carried the load myself, I am qualified. What a way to make heads spin.

This thread:

catcollar-fail.jpg

How about finding a fire and dying in it.

As long as you come with me it will be worth it.

And whoever defaced my poll, that was awful nice of you. I can't even make a joke without someone trying to fuck with me and be hateful. More proof to support my statements about you, thanks for that at least.

As long as you come with me it will be worth it.

And whoever defaced my poll, that was awful nice of you. I can't even make a joke without someone trying to fuck with me and be hateful. More proof to support my statements about you, thanks for that at least.

Humorously enough the poll had already been fucked with before I even touched it. Originally another mod had edited the poll to have something like 1500 votes for No, I changed that. Why you should be thanking me fuckstick.

Humorously enough the poll had already been fucked with before I even touched it. Originally another mod had edited the poll to have something like 1500 votes for No, I changed that. Why you should be thanking me fuckstick.

Excuse me but I believe it was you who told me to walk into a fire and DIE. I never implicated you in doing anything I just returned the friendly exchange. Besides it not like you actually made it right or anything, you just made it not quite as bad after someone made you guys look bad by doing it. Seriously, and I'm under fire? That was reasonable for someone to do wasn't it? Sorry to bust your chops but you tell me to grow up when people do that kind of thing? It was clearly a joke, I thought it was pretty funny after noticing the campaigning going on in the bar room. But, someone has to be stupid and can't resist their chance to be malicious. I am here again why?

You're here for being an asshole. Pretty easy to understand. Have you forgotten your "FUCK YOU" thread already? You basically asked us to imprison you, you do realize this, yes?

You're here for being an asshole. Pretty easy to understand. Have you forgotten your "FUCK YOU" thread already? You basically asked us to imprison you, you do realize this, yes?

The rest of what I said, nicely dodged as usual. And no, I did not forget. But I am an asshole and this is what I get? Someone abuses their power to just be a dick themselves and I am somehow unreasonable for feeling just slightly slighted? I'm not trying to take it too seriously as I am sure was the next response, but don't you get it? It's the principle of it.

Yes, I do like you. I find you beyond hilarious.

I don't know if that is supposed to be a cut down or something or if you're being sincere so I don't know what to say to that.

I will say there have been a number of times I've tried to just make a joke, or even poke a little fun at myself and people just act like dicks for no reason or take my joke the completely wrong way because anything I do must be wrong apparently with all kinds of self centered motivations and undertones of pure hatred or something. It seems no matter which way I go, it doesn't matter.

I don't know if that is supposed to be a cut down or something or if you're being sincere so I don't know what to say to that.

I will say there have been a number of times I've tried to just make a joke, or even poke a little fun at myself and people just act like dicks for no reason or take my joke the completely wrong way because anything I do must be wrong apparently with all kinds of self centered motivations and undertones of pure hatred or something. It seems no matter which way I go, it doesn't matter.

That's why this is supposed to be a punishment, dumbshit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back