• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Fantasy Wrestling Contest

FOTH 3:16

Occasional Pre-Show
Okay I really liked the idea of the fantasy drafts I have seen so here is what I'm gonna do.And I'm just posting this here cause I don't know where else to put it.I need three people who are willing to book a show on here every week for 1 year,along with pay-per-views,and stick with it.I also need five judges to sign up and judge the shows.The judges job is to read each show each week and at the end of the year-long contest vote on which show has been the best over the year.The votes will be tallied up and the show with the most votes will win.Now here are the rules.
*You must sign up by posting in this thread with your general manager and shows name.
*You are not allowed to steal another writers storylines on purpose.
*You are allowed one 2 hour 5 minute show per week.
*The show must have commercials.
*You must have a pay-per-view every month and it must have a name.
*The pay-per-view is allowed three hours each month.
*You must have a minimum of three titles on your show.
*The only title required is a World Title.
*All of your shows and news must be posted in this forum.
*You can propose trades with other shows between talent.
*There is a maximum of 35 wrestlers and minimum of 20 wrestlers on each roster
*You can hire and release talent into and out of the free agent pool

There will be a draft with 20 picks per person after I get enough judges and writers.The draft will include every wrestler in the World that is active.The ones not drafted will fall into the free agent pool.You can hire talent out of this pool but cannot excced the 35 wrestler talent.You can not go below the 20 wrestler minimum.All female and male wrestlers are included in the draft and free agent pool.That is basically it.

Originally posted by MattMoses
So basically, a worse version of the Mock Draft?

Well it is a version of the mock draft which is where I got my idea so I would like to credit whoever started that for giving me the idea.But I think it could work.

Well at the end of each Mock Draft, they have suggestions and all that jazz for the next mock draft. I think you should wait until then and throw some of your ideas to Sam, and get involved in it. If you can get enough people to do your version, more power to you.

As advice though, I would tag along with Sam's draft the next time it comes up, get your name established a bit more, then try something new like this.

If i can join My brand will be the Smokey wrestling alliance (SWA) and by genreal manager will be Paul Heyman

i may possibly join. with Mick Foley as "Talent Coordinator." same as GM but i just wanted a different name. ill call it Ultimate Danger Championship Wrestling. UDCW.

fanofthehardyz
u say our show need commercials right? how many minutes total? and how many commercial breaks? and also what about female wrestlers and managers?

any female wrestlers or managers are allowed.The roster has to have at least 20 active wrestlers and no more than 35 active wrestlers but you can go over 35 if its not a active wrestler but they have to be signed from free agency unless they also wrestle.And you have the same amount of live time as RAW has.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back