• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Fantasy Wrestling Contest

over time u will get better no doubt. i been writing for a year now so i am pretty confident in my abilities. if u need help just ask me. apparently i cant do private messages on this site so u r gonna have to be creative about reaching me.

now onto the draft. im under the assumption that since its only active wrestlers that means no Rock, Steve Austin, Ric Flair, etc. am i correct?

Thanks for some reason i cant do private messaging too i dont know why or maybe i can but i havent figured out how to do it yet LOL

over time u will get better no doubt. i been writing for a year now so i am pretty confident in my abilities. if u need help just ask me. apparently i cant do private messages on this site so u r gonna have to be creative about reaching me.

now onto the draft. im under the assumption that since its only active wrestlers that means no Rock, Steve Austin, Ric Flair, etc. am i correct?

hopefully not no :p

Surely the fun of a fantasy Draft is that IT IS FANTASY!!!

So you can have Cena vs Rock, Savage vs Kurt, all those great possibilities!

Geez i thought you guys at least had an idea of what it was that you were trying to do.

Surely the fun of a fantasy Draft is that IT IS FANTASY!!!

So you can have Cena vs Rock, Savage vs Kurt, all those great possibilities!

Geez i thought you guys at least had an idea of what it was that you were trying to do.

I second that. As a competitor in this draft I think it would make it 1,000,000 times better if we have every single wrestler that has ever wrestled in the draft. That's why it's called fantasy you know.

Every wrestler is allowed except for deceased ones.I feel it would be disrespectful to include them.

We need another participant.It says unknown has been Teddy Harted.Whoever replaces him gets his draft pick position.

ok good cuz i might have something for past wrestlers like Randy Savage or The Rock or somebody like that. but as far as i know unknown is still part of the site and just wrote "Teddy Harted" like mine says "Bret Harted" i think the 3 of us can run shows fine but i believe unknown!! still is an active member of the draft

Idk why you guys trust NBT with your draft. He flaked on ours, he'll flake on yours. Although, in this case, it'll be more like jumping ship before it sinks.

maybe he actually is gonna try in this draft. i think he deserves another chance. u dont have to trust him. i actually dont like the Mock Draft but i keep my eye on it from time to time. some of u guys write decent shows. i think the 4 of us will do fairly well and be able to produce a well-written fantasy draft. i have a nice storyline in mind that i've been trying to get written for 4 months now and i hope i am able to get the wrestlers i need for it.

He was Teddy Harted because there is a line through his name oh well we will do it with three then we will do something about judges later.So the draft order is the same but without unknown.

awesome! i got first overall pick. i was hoping for that. it opens my possibility of some huge storylines. well since unknown!! got Teddy Harted and i am being Bret Harted i think i will get somebody to be writer number 4 and he can have 4th overall and 4th in order of the draft picks. so when do u think drafting can start?

ok well i asked some ppl to write and i did get one person to write a match and its kinda not appropiate. he wrote a match between Mark Henry and Mr Kennedy and this is what he wrote: "Mark Henry vs. Mr. Kennedy. Mark Henry is black. Mark Henry wins. End match." so i dont think he should be writing shows. haha anyways. when does the drafting begin? i already know the first overall pick.

Idk why you guys trust NBT with your draft. He flaked on ours, he'll flake on yours. Although, in this case, it'll be more like jumping ship before it sinks.

why don't you just focus on your own draft instead of downgrading ours and the competitiors in it.

Why don't you finish up your commitments to the MD5 before going to play a game that IS a downgrade of our draft. n00b game, n00b competitors, and it's being run by FOTH, the worst poster this side of Dewey Cox.

*stamp*
DOWNGRADE

and it's being run by FOTH, the worst poster this side of Dewey Cox.

*stamp*
DOWNGRADE

:lol: why on earth did he try and make a watered down version of something alrady here does he really think someone will go yeah i'l go this version over the one that's already up and running and proving to be a hit on WZ.

apparently some of us DID choose this draft over the Mock Draft. when u make comments like that make sure ur not making urself look dumb. the ppl here that actually want to do something other than the Mock Draft. last time i checked we had the right to do so and we r doing it. so y not let us do what we want and u ppl that r in the Mock Draft should go focus on that.

1000151.gif

this one time, at band camp 4realpeoples was waiting for the draft to start before he had to go away for a week. FOTH get the details ready quick plz

Okay draft details:
1.Draft is on Tuesday at 6 P.M. U.S. Eastern Time
2.Make all draft picks in one post.Just edit each time you make a pick.
3.Make sure One Round has cycled through before making a pick.
4.Order is:4realppls
FOTH 3:16
The NBT
5.That will be all.

nice. i think i can get that done. i got ideas of who i want for my roster and i know i'll for sure get one of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back