The Dragon Saga!

"Hamler has one of the greatest wrestling minds on this site"

Bill Lesnar always sneers when he sees this. Bill Lesnar a wrestlezone icon. Bill Lesnar just said the next episode of WZF raw will be up in the next few days.

So, what you're saying here is that your opinion of Coco only comes from a small part of what he does -- from what he does in Spam Sections, basically? Go find the last Wrestling Debate League, go find some of his non-spam posts. He contributes more, and as of this moment, has contributed more to this forum than you have.

You keep pushing Coco as this "Internet bad ass" and I just don't see it. What Coco did in this thread was justified. Sure, your rep comment may have gotten some cheap laughs, but is what you did there any different than what you're accusing Coco of doing? Everybody contributes in their own way, you've got to understand that.

Okay, I'll tell you what I based it off. Guess who gave me my first red rep on WrestleZone? Coco the Monkey or as he was known, Wicked Valentine's Menstrual Blood. I looked over his comments then, this going back to like August and I said it then and I'll say it now - troll.

Even when I gave him a chance, he came across to me as an unfunny troll. He still is a troll he'll be a troll next week and a troll next month. When he comes to a computer, he assumes that this is his chance to make something of his miserable life. I don't know what he does and to be honest I also don't care, but it isn't like this is the first person I've seen him attempt and challenge to some kind of debate so that he can wave his wand of "intellectually stimulating" horseshit around the thread/forums, whatever.

I've seen guys like him before, same mold, same thing. And I usually don't get on with them or have much time for them. It is my opinion, he contributes nothing, spam or elsewhere. But when he does, I'll admit he does.

Okay, I'll tell you what I based it off. Guess who gave me my first red rep on WrestleZone? Coco the Monkey or as he was known, Wicked Valentine's Menstrual Blood. I looked over his comments then, this going back to like August and I said it then and I'll say it now - troll.

Even when I gave him a chance, he came across to me as an unfunny troll. He still is a troll he'll be a troll next week and a troll next month. When he comes to a computer, he assumes that this is his chance to make something of his miserable life. I don't know what he does and to be honest I also don't care, but it isn't like this is the first person I've seen him attempt and challenge to some kind of debate so that he can wave his wand of "intellectually stimulating" horseshit around the thread/forums, whatever.

I've seen guys like him before, same mold, same thing. And I usually don't get on with them or have much time for them. It is my opinion, he contributes nothing, spam or elsewhere. But when he does, I'll admit he does.

So you have a massive hatred for the guy because of a red rep?

Wait, why was this thread started again?

No you won't. Because I red repped you once. Obviously. Just like I said, the only people who take issue with what I do are those who find themselves in the line of fire. Thanks for proving me right. Again.

As for not having time for me and my ilk, don't pretend that's true. You've already admitted to setting aside your evening for little old me. Fortunate for you as my contributions to this thread going forward promise to be show stealers.

So you have a massive hatred for the guy because of a red rep?

Wait, why was this thread started again?

Yeah, where did I say that? That's taking it out of context. That is when he came to my attention and I took notice of him. I looked over his posts then. You said I was basing off limited knowledge of who he is and what he posts, I'm not really. Hell, I'm not at all. I considered him a douche last week and a douche this week, but more because he thinks he has some internet persona to live up to and that someone he challenges will instantly back down. Sadly for him I've dealt with the likes before and nothing he says can trump me. So hes ran into a bit of a road block.

michelle-mccool-3.jpg

So you have a massive hatred for the guy

Also I dislike trolls in-general, I don't believe you should have singular hatred for anyone online. I can hate something that is posted and I can hate the type of person they try to be. I don't know who he is, don't care to, he could be the nicest guy off his computer, who knows?

I don't hate any singular person online. It's pathetic to do so. I can take dislike, but hatred is going too far.

Yeah, where did I say that? That's taking it out of context. That is when he came to my attention and I took notice of him. I looked over his posts then. You said I was basing off limited knowledge of who he is and what he posts, I'm not really. Hell, I'm not at all. I considered him a douche last week and a douche this week, but more because he thinks he has some internet persona to live up to and that someone he challenges will instantly back down. Sadly for him I've dealt with the likes before and nothing he says can trump me. So hes ran into a bit of a road block.
I didn't realize calling you out on your lack of worth was a persona. Believe it or not but some of us don't base our entire personality on our gut reactions to tools we see on the internet. That might be your cross to bare, but it's not mine. Not all of us get jaded about an internet forum because we weren't breast-fed as infants.

More red rep coming your way. Because your anal bleeding amuses me as much as the idea that you're using kid gloves.

I didn't realize calling you out on your lack of worth was a persona. Believe it or not but some of us don't base our entire personality on our gut reactions to tools we see on the internet. That might be your cross to bare, but it's not mine. Not all of us get jaded about an internet forum because we weren't breast-fed as infants.

More red rep coming your way. Because your anal bleeding amuses me as much as the idea that you're using kid gloves.

Good man yourself.

I'm not sure who to side with. On one hand there's some person. On the other there is some other person. How am I meant to decide? If one of you was a crocodile, it would really help.

Please someone ban this member please.Let me tell you about my life Sage, so you know I am...I am 23 yes and I love Wrestling with a passion..a passion my Mother has..a passion that Father has as well.I live in a Hotel..oh really yes.My Father lost his job and we lost our house.Have you ever had to worry about if your going to have a meal or not.How about theirs a TV Dinner in the Frig, and it's only your 8 year old brother and yourself, will you eat it or give it your brother? Before you judge people for posting pics, look at yourself first thank you..

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned or not, but:

1- Go outside
2- Get a job to help support your family
3- You're family's money would probably be better off spent on another TV dinner rather than an internet connection.
4- Use the internet to look for a job & refer back to #2.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned or not, but:

1- Go outside
2- Get a job to help support your family
3- You're family's money would probably be better off spent on another TV dinner rather than an internet connection.
4- Use the internet to look for a job & refer back to #2.

5- That TV Dinner? Share it.

This thread was a good read.

I agree with Coco and Crock for I just never liked the Dragon Saga.

I wonder if he even has a personality now. You red-rep someone because he posted pictures of Divas and Knockouts because it creped you out seriously? Hell, even D-Man has commented in some of the pictures HoHo has posted to you red rep him? Or are you to scared since he is a MOD?

You say Coco is a troll, but you are the one who went into HoHo's thread just to give him a red rep where all you could have done is avoid it in general. But you chose to enter probably just to give him the red rep? Isn't that considered a troll? Are you uncomfortable with your sexuality to see half naked women who are apart of wrestling being posted in what I believe is a wrestling forum? What is so wrong with that? Do you go to an all guy’s college or stuck in the closet? Seriously what the fuck is wrong with that? It creep’s you out that a man who likes women post pictures of them? Is that what it truly is? I just don't get it bro, how is that creepy in any way shape or forum?
I mean we all watch wrestling and no matter how bad the divas are and knockouts they take away the image of sweaty guys out of our heads and put the sexy image of the divas and knockouts in that place. You also get at HoHo by saying it is stupid for him to do this since he will never meet, see, or touch any of them ever so posting them is dumb or whatever crap you said. So by this everyone here shouldn’t have posters of their favorite women on their walls or hell, we all should just stop watching TV and movies with women in them right? I mean you can have your little boy crush on Justin Beaver which is what you like but in case you don’t know this Men like Women and we like to look at them. You must want a world of strick non humor with 100% men in it. Would that make you happy Dragon Saga?
Maybe for you it is creepy for a man to post pictures of the speicies we are suppose to be attracted to but for 99% of men would enjoy it. I do it is something to look at whether we will ever meet them or whatever it is you said HoHo will not do. Does it creep you out that I like women? Should I make picture threads, would that creep you out?

Now hate on me for my grammar and whatever nonsense you can do to try to prove your reasoning right.

BTW Coco, Crock > Dragon Saga

That is fine as I shouldn't of said 99% of men. I understand people are gay and bi which is their on being. I have nothing against it but I shouldn't of said 99% because the number is totally untrue. red rep me or whatever you feel like doing.

He wants to rape you. Go ahead, Doppel, you've got the green light.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back