The Dirtsheet: Behind the Bloodbath

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Any heat between Doc and Crock in D-Man's thread is a work because both men think they're hilarious and above being baited into a pointless war of words. Keep all non-kayfabe discussion in this thread. I'll do my best to answer any questions you have on the matter.

I'll start. Better worker: Doc or Crock? Answer: Doc.

Crock. Doc is a very good mod, but Crock carries the Old School section. Doc is a solid clean up man, but I don't think he inspires conversation in the WWE section like Crock does in the Old School section.

Great, but that's not the sign of a great worker. A great worker makes you believe the fight is real. And even though Doc has that feeble match with Ferbian under his belt, I believe in his animosity with TM and Crock. Additionally, Crock isn't nearly as fun to watch as Doc.

Doc is extremely well-rounded and underrated at times. And he truly cares about this forum more than any human being should.

Plus, he kicks ass in graphics. Oh, and the guy is so nice that you could call his mother a cock-sucking ****e and he'd thank you for it, kindly.

Idk, I believe Crock's hatred for Doc to be pretty real, much more real than Doc's for Crock. Doc often oversells Crock's supporters and quickly goes for the makeup while Crock remains head strong in his beliefs.

Tonight at nine I'll have a live shoot interview. It doesn't involve any shitting in Jerry Lawler's crown, but whatever.

Not sure about this Bloodbath series. I'm hoping for some serious shit, however, manufactured trolling is never as entertaining as the organic brand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back