The Cigar Lounge Society

I liked the "Mom dad, I think im gay" one. Only because we got to smack the shit out of cm-punk12. Was he another alt of wwefan100? :disappointed:

I honestly lol'd at this :lmao:. I can hate stereotypical gay's if I want man and you have no right to say I can't. Sorry we're not all as perfect as you.

I enjoy reading your thread with SSC, in fact.

...it's funny you bring SSC up. I was going to be mean and call him a "poor man's Smooth Sexual Chocolate."

Poor mans SSC, that's a compliment if I ever heard one.

I'd scrap the MEM idea, you guys are creating a stable in the NWS, meaning you should use characters or people not involved in wrestling, since the cigar lounge doesn't have much to do with wrestling.

Let's just say it's no coincidence that traffic to the Music Forum & the Cigar Lounge have picked up since I've taken over.

Is it wrong that I'm not impressed when someone reaches a glib theory of social development independently?

You want me to hijack Sign Guy's thread and shit all over him? No thanks. I'll let a couple of my infractions expire before I go down that road.

It's a good thought, guys!

You three are basically the best posters in that section that post regularly. I don't go in there often but when I do, I always see you around. What I will say is that "Raw Talent", "Impact Players" and "The B-Team" all had a goal that the set out to achieve. For me, it was to get the WWE section back to a level of respectability and that is what we endeavoured to do.

If you guys have a goal in mind, then go at it!

You three are basically the best posters in that section that post regularly. I don't go in there often but when I do, I always see you around. What I will say is that "Raw Talent", "Impact Players" and "The B-Team" all had a goal that the set out to achieve. For me, it was to get the WWE section back to a level of respectability and that is what we endeavoured to do.

Thanks much Dave. We will do our best to bring back some prestige to the section.

oh my god crock, what the hell

Also, what Dave said.

Means a lot coming from two mods like you and Dave, thanks.

I respect that the three of you are trying to help out the section. HBK-Aholic was always really good for that section. If you guys want to make giant strides in there, look at some of her old posts. Awesome writing.

I like the sig too, who made it?

I don't really go in the Cigar Lounge, maybe once or twice a week, but I can see you three are well respected in there and I don't mind seeing this at all.

Just wanted to stop in and say all you CL regulars and topic starters are fuckin' great.

I don't post in the section often, but you guys have made it such a good and interesting read these past couple of months. You all deserve a lot of credit. I hope you're able to keep it up.

Thanks, JMT. That's a big honor coming from a G-Mod such as yourself.

Great, another one of these stuid ideas.

I figured IC would have started it though, suprising.

In the end, this group was only made for fun. We would've still continued what we do regardless if we had thought of this idea or not. 'That said, it's a [wrestling] forum - creating stables and naming yourself after people is pretty cool. :p

This is a good idea. You guys are excellent in the Cigar Lounge.

Crock, chill out.

Thanks, Mozz. But you're epic yourself too in there. Also, I saw your reply; expect mine in like...as soon as I can.

Poor mans SSC, that's a compliment if I ever heard one.

I'd scrap the MEM idea, you guys are creating a stable in the NWS, meaning you should use characters or people not involved in wrestling, since the cigar lounge doesn't have much to do with wrestling.

Let's just say it's no coincidence that traffic to the Music Forum & the Cigar Lounge have picked up since I've taken over.

SSC! SSC! SSC!

Is it wrong that I'm not impressed when someone reaches a glib theory of social development independently?

To be fair, Coco, I'd imagine it's very hard to impress you. But regardless, if you dislike what Sign Guy wrote, you can always go in there and just debate him telling him he's wrong. It doesn't have to go as far as you shitting on him.

Our only goal really is to create/contribute to discussion in the CL. We're not trying to take over anything or rip on people (etc) - it's just something we did for fun. Also, Thanks for your support, Dave. Appreciate it!

oh my god crock, what the hell

Also, what Dave said.

Thanks for your support, Doc!

I respect that the three of you are trying to help out the section. HBK-Aholic was always really good for that section. If you guys want to make giant strides in there, look at some of her old posts. Awesome writing.

I like the sig too, who made it?

:blush:

I don't really go in the Cigar Lounge, maybe once or twice a week, but I can see you three are well respected in there and I don't mind seeing this at all.

Thanks, FunKay! Hope to see you in there some time!

To be fair, Coco, I'd imagine it's very hard to impress you. But regardless, if you dislike what Sign Guy wrote, you can always go in there and just debate him telling him he's wrong. It doesn't have to go as far as you shitting on him.
The only thing wrong about that thread is its existence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back