The Cigar Lounge Society

Lulz. It went off to a bad start. But this is bearly the first night - give us a break.

Though, this thread already has 120 posts. God-damn, it exploded.

That was my point, 120 posts of which 10 or so are about the CL itself! :p

I liked the "Mom dad, I think im gay" one. Only because we got to smack the shit out of cm-punk12. Was he another alt of wwefan100? :disappointed:

He started out with one rep power now has zero...haha!

I could use another one of those threads. I had 13 individual reps from people. Which is fucking awesome. You got anymore ideas like that one LSN, pm me that shit. Lol

I could use another one of those threads. I had 13 individual reps from people. Which is fucking awesome. You got anymore ideas like that one LSN, pm me that shit. Lol

For the record, there's no proof to suggest gays are born gay. :p

I know, I made sure to red rep every post of his that openly bashed homosexuals. i have no tolerance for that crap. Yeah, i have an idea or two kicking around in my head, I have to share with you and MA equally. Ill PM both of you one each and you both can run with them.

I only got 7 greens from that one. Likely because I didnt start the thread that was my idea! :lmao:

Church of the Flying Spaggetti Monster. Just because I love FSM.

I enjoyed posting that one myself. Favorite CL thread anyone has done? mine is still your WAR on stupidity on religion. I really enjoyed that one, even knowing going in id be in the VAST minority.

Since Hamler asked about his best CL post, I'll follow up.

Which was your favorite "Superior" thread?

I enjoyed posting that one myself. Favorite CL thread anyone has done? mine is still your WAR on stupidity on religion. I really enjoyed that one, even knowing going in id be in the VAST minority.

That's where our rivalry started wasn't it?

Church of the Flying Spaggetti Monster. Just because I love FSM.

Ah yes. My favorite thread of mine in the Cigar Lounge thus far. I loved that thread. Shame it didn't get more posts.

I also loved "guilty until proven innocent" thread. It got like 3 posts but whatever. Fuck y'all. Lol

Since Hamler asked about his best CL post, I'll follow up.

Which was your favorite "Superior" thread?

I actually got to go with your newest thread: Human Failings and Being Ashamed of Your Country. I said things in there that 6 months ago, I would have believed to be false.

Ah yes. My favorite thread of mine in the Cigar Lounge thus far. I loved that thread. Shame it didn't get more posts.

I also loved "guilty until proven innocent" thread. It got like 3 posts but whatever. Fuck y'all. Lol

i posted in that, u ungrateful bastard! lol.

Just wanted to stop in and say all you CL regulars and topic starters are fuckin' great.

I don't post in the section often, but you guys have made it such a good and interesting read these past couple of months. You all deserve a lot of credit. I hope you're able to keep it up.

Just wanted to stop in and say all you CL regulars and topic starters are fuckin' great.

I don't post in the section often, but you guys have made it such a good and interesting read these past couple of months. You all deserve a lot of credit. I hope you're able to keep it up.

Thanks dude. You don't know how much that means coming from a G-Mod. Thanks for your support bro. Hope to see you in there from time to time. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back