• Stone Cold Steve Austin

• The Rock

• HHH

• John Cena

• Buddy Rogers

• Andre The Giant

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
By the looks of the poll, I can see most of the fans online are 20 years old and younger. Otherwise, Hulk Hogan would have close to 100% of the votes. And rightfully so.

Put it this way, Hulk Hogan was the most loved good guy (face)...AND most hated bad guy (heel) of all time. No other wrestler has had the same amount of impact in either category. It's a fact.

The Rock and Stone Cold were flashes in the pan. Shawn Michaels could have an argument...but it depends on what exactly we're talking about. Shawn Michaels had the look, the charisma, and the moves to be the best...but he still didn't have the impact that Hulk Hogan did as a face nor a heel. It's just the facts.

Hulk Hogan by a long shot...and if you disagree - you're either a little child who wasn't able to appreciate him, have some vendetta against him due to your perception of him now, or you're on drugs. Those are the only reasons haha.

Not to keep beating a dead horse,but it's virtually impossible not to pick Hulk Hogan for this. This guy put more asses in more arena seats for more years than anyone else you can think of naming. To me, THAT is what ultimately makes a performer the greatest of all time. He was able to stay on top and ridiculously over with fans(either as face or heel) for twenty plus years. TWENTY YEARS!!!!! The only other guys that have come close to that, in my mind, were Flair and Andre the Giant. Austin is possibly in the running also, but for crying out loud, Hogan is the single most important sports entertainer, wrestler, or what ever you wish to call him in the history of this business.(apologies to Lou Thesz for that statement). Regardless of his ring status, be it heel or face, he always drew an intense reaction of some sort. This man carried the business and helped it to go national in a way thaqt no one else did.

Shawn Michaels i reckon although Ric Flair comes close.

Im pretty surprised more people went for Hogan than flair or austin, he basically had a good gimmick as opposed to being good in the ring or particularly good on the mic. Also the "all time" part would suggest looking at whole careers and the fact that hogans still going, badly.

Also theres no way John Cena should have made the poll and not Kurt Angle.

OptimistPrime and 8thwotw

ask the most effective figure in the buisness Vince McMahon who is the best of all time! He worked with them all, I mean all of them, not exclusion. WHat did he say? Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Remember what Nache said? "I'm so sick of saying hogan is the best of all time, stone cold is...)

You are kinda forcing your opinions, well when you say the best of alltime you should take the whole region, how about his match against flair in TNA, he had very good runs and he had bad runs. Austin even the blone one was great for the build up push.

Now for point 2, shawn Michaels, really?????
I would give you that he is one of the top guys of wrestling history, but sorry no where near best and maybe barely fourth or fifth best!

I mean Austin, Rock, Hogan, Andre, Flair, and even arguably Triple H and Undertaker has down much more than shawn michaels. I'm not talking about in term of titles, but in term of feuds, matches, etc...
Yes Shawn old (UT hell in a cell, Bret, even Sid if im not wrong was a hell of a match for me) or wrestlemania matches where beyond great (UT 1+2, Jericho, angle), but he hadn't had that much to take to best of all time. However, it may have happend given his long injury or even not giving him at least 1 more run with title (i agree with who say he doesn't need it, but triple H doesn't also, look how many reigns he has)

So the bottom line is SCSA is the best, cause Vince said so!!

I have gone for The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels...a true legend.

To be the best of all time you need the total package- Charisma, Mic Skills, In-ring ability, and the ability to play the face or heel role, and KNOW WHEN TO CALL IT A DAY. Shawn Michaels had all of this, and more.

Lets look at his rivals for this...

Hulk Hogan- the icon. the most recognisable wrestler of all time, the man who took the business national. He had incredible charisma, the fans ADORED Hogan, and yet he was able to play a great heel in WCW as Hollywood Hogan. However...in ring, while people believed in him, his matches were never great, and the endless comebacks lessened his legacy in my opinion.

Bret Hart- I am a Huge Bret fan, and he put on some of the best matches of all time as both a long time face, and a heel in his later WWF days. He is one of the best in-ring competitors of all time, but his lack of mic skills stop him from being the best of all time. Seeing him try to get back into the ring was great for a one-off, but he shouldnt be doing it over and over...again this is damaging his legacy

Ric Flair- In his day, Flair was THE MAN. Awesome on the mic, endless charisma and the perfect heel. Later on, just for being great he became a face and was unbelievably over with the fans. We all know about the legendary 60 minute matches he could put on back in the 80s, but his in-ring performance since then has got worse every year, and his move list getting smaller and smaller. Flair had the perfect send off, he didnt need to wretle again at his age, and to see him getting bust open on a regular basis is just sad..and once again not knowing when to hang the boots up is lowering his legendary status in many fans eyes, as they will not know how great he once was.

The Rock- The Great One..The Most Electrifying Man In Sports Entertainment...the names say it all..he has charisma in bucket loads, and phenomenal mic skills. In the ring, The Rock was brilliant, always entertaining and had some fantastic feuds with the likes of Austin and Triple H...but Michaels was the better wrestler, and almost as charismatic.

But why is Shawn Michaels the best?

He was in a great tag-team, revolutionising tag team wrestling with his high-flying style.

He formed possibly the greatest faction in wrestling history, D-Generation X, leading the WWF into the attitude era, the most profitable time in the companys history

He was part of some of the most innovative matches of all time (Hell In A Cell, Ladder Matches, Elimination Chamber)

He came back from severe drug issues and injury-enforced retirement to be just as good as ever, and never let his standards slip

He was one of the most charismatic men ever to step foot in a wrestling ring, perfect as an arrogant heel, and as a fan favourite

He knew when it was the right time to retire

Shawn Michaels is truly great. In a business where the word "legend" is overused....Shawn Michaels is a TRUE legend

great responses by you guys, and i love how this hasnt turned into a bashing thread.

a few things to clear some things up.

i chose to do the best of all time because i havent seen it done before. i didnt categorize what i meant by the best so that people could give their oppinions on what the best means, and i have seen a lot of variety. so take the question as just that.

sorry i didnt put up angle. i was trying to think of all the ones i have seen put on these boards as the best, but i just forgot angle. i actually really like him, but hey, thats what the other category is for. i knew it would get some hits. it actually makes me think that those four votes may have all been for angle. although i saw one jericho choice so maybe not.

also, to one of the first posters. i didnt put japanese names on this list since my qualification was that they had to have been in the wwe. that is also why sting was not on the list, otherwise he would have been. i dont watch japanese wrestling so i wouldnt really know who to put.

and as a p.s. just for the guy who said the rock didnt put people over. do the names jericho, goldberg, angle, hhh, big show or foley mean anything to you?

The Best of all time is Hulk Hogan. Hulk Hogan drew more than every other wrestler in history which makes him the best. On top of this he had insane amounts of charisma and probably the greatest crowd connection in the history of the business. He could put someone in a headlock and get a bigger pop than anyone doing anything today.

Hulk Hogan is the best ever, by far.

and as a p.s. just for the guy who said the rock didnt put people over. do the names jericho, goldberg, angle, hhh, big show or foley mean anything to you?

i love how according to you losing one match equals putting a guy over.and also those matches that rocky won were by interference.also foley put rock over.at the time he was a more loved and established wrestler than rock.if any one put foley over it was the deadman

that being said i do like the rock a lot.and anyhow the job of the top guy is ot to lose to all and sundry as you are making out rock to be.rather his job is to lose to the right guy at the right time like rock did to brock.

i chose scsa coz frankly i dont think some guys realize how difficult it is to make the comeback.how many players come back from two sets down to win a grand slam tennis match.very few my friends.what wwf did during that period was that and more

also he is probably the second greatest promo guy of all time after rock and also one of the top ten wrestlers of all time..yeah i said it i know some of you motherfuckers would love to point out that he is a five move wrestler and i dont fucking care what you think.if it is so then guys like mark henry,khali,john cena,hulk hogan,goldberg,ultimate warrior and batista should have had at least a five star match to their resume.but guess what THEY DONT BITCHES.

finally id like to say that the opinion of veterans like flair and vince's matter more than any of the iwc and in their opinion he is the best of all time.

AND THATS THE BOTTOMLINE COZ VINCE,FLAIR AND I SAID SO.

PS:btw the first two paragraphs were addressed to you brahma bull.the rest are for the whole thread in general.so please dont go crying to your mama that i abused or insulted you like you always do.

Eddie Guererro. Eddie was the only man that could actually do it all. Some of the guys on the poll couldn't wrestle (Hogan). Eddie could be technical in the ring. But at the same time Eddie could do some highflying, submission, striking, and a couple power moves. Eddie could also cut great promos. He could aslo play a good heel as well as an amazing face. And an even more amazing tweener. The lie, cheat, steal gimmick never got old to me. His matches with Dean Malenko, Chris Benoit, and Rey Mysterio are classic and some of the most entertaining matches I've seen. Eddie could get the crowd going and when he won the WWE Championship...it was the most emotional thing I've seen thus far in the WWE. Eddie, imo really was a total package and imo beats the hell out of every wrestler on the poll.

The oinly wrestlers on that list that can compare are Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, and maybe Bret Hart.

Eddie Guererro R.I.P :worship:

i love how according to you losing one match equals putting a guy over.and also those matches that rocky won were by interference.also foley put rock over.at the time he was a more loved and established wrestler than rock.if any one put foley over it was the deadman

that being said i do like the rock a lot.and anyhow the job of the top guy is ot to lose to all and sundry as you are making out rock to be.rather his job is to lose to the right guy at the right time like rock did to brock.

i chose scsa coz frankly i dont think some guys realize how difficult it is to make the comeback.how many players come back from two sets down to win a grand slam tennis match.very few my friends.what wwf did during that period was that and more

also he is probably the second greatest promo guy of all time after rock and also one of the top ten wrestlers of all time..yeah i said it i know some of you motherfuckers would love to point out that he is a five move wrestler and i dont fucking care what you think.if it is so then guys like mark henry,khali,john cena,hulk hogan,goldberg,ultimate warrior and batista should have had at least a five star match to their resume.but guess what THEY DONT BITCHES.

finally id like to say that the opinion of veterans like flair and vince's matter more than any of the iwc and in their opinion he is the best of all time.

AND THATS THE BOTTOMLINE COZ VINCE,FLAIR AND I SAID SO.

PS:btw the first two paragraphs were addressed to you brahma bull.the rest are for the whole thread in general.so please dont go crying to your mama that i abused or insulted you like you always do.

hahaha, you told me your in college, but i have a hard time believing that after your constant immature taunts to me. and right after i thanked everyone for not making it a bashing thread. grow up man.

most of the guys i mentioned either won their first title off the rock, went to wrestlemania because of him, or won at wrestlemania because of him. thats called putting someone over. notice how i didnt mention the hurricane. and how was foley more established if he never had the title, but the rock had? the rock did loose to those guys at the right time. he put them over. oh well, we've argued enough over this point.

scsa was one of the best in drawing power, but one of the best wrestlers. :lmao:

greatest of all time? simple. Kurt Angle. can u find a flaw in this man? I sure cant. this guy is good on the mic and damn near perfection in the ring.

Fella i agree with you he's got the mic skills, in ring skills(better than anyone) and charisma but one funny flaw i can think of is his stupidity when he was in wwe and had the hairpiece to cover his baldness i mean i turned off him for a while but went back after finding that no-one was better than him

hahaha, you told me your in college, but i have a hard time believing that after your constant immature taunts to me. and right after i thanked everyone for not making it a bashing thread. grow up man.

most of the guys i mentioned either won their first title off the rock, went to wrestlemania because of him, or won at wrestlemania because of him. thats called putting someone over. notice how i didnt mention the hurricane. and how was foley more established if he never had the title, but the rock had? the rock did loose to those guys at the right time. he put them over. oh well, we've argued enough over this point.

scsa was one of the best in drawing power, but one of the best wrestlers. :lmao:

im sure all that crying in that in the other thread about how i was insulting you is an extremely mature thing to do that too from an economics major.i just love that you whine about me insulting you and yet i am "an immature guy who needs growing up".deal with your childhood issues dude.

yeah and foley was in wwf from 1996.he had numerous title matches with michaels and austin and undertaker when rocky was being booed out of the building when he was a babyface.he had already wrestled in a hiac match which is known as the most brutal in history.yet you believe he needed rock to get over.here's an advice go on a date with michael cole.you guys hve a lot in common.

and scsa was a great wrestler period.any guy who has a five star match in his resume deserves to be called that.it may seem a joke to you but hey you are after all micheal cole's bitch dude.anyhow im sure you never checked this

http://starratingslist.blogspot.com/2009/09/wrestling-observer-5-star-ratings-list.html

list of five star matches

http://starratingslist.blogspot.com/2009/09/wrestling-observer-5-star-ratings-list.html

check out this one for a list of rock and austin's matches with the same set of opponents.austin has had better matches with triple h kurt angle and mick foley as compared to rocky.

still cant see it??????

oh well you need to get your head outta your ass first

Hogan is the ONLY choice there is, greatest face of all time? check greatest heel of all time? check (he made little kids cry... hell he pissed off grown men with that shit) half of the singular reason you get to watch wrestling today? check (other half ofcourse being Andre) Most recognizable name in wrestling? check Twenty years? check (even if you think he's gone to shit) bench pressed not one, but two, companies to the top? double check (thas not discrediting anyone in either company who helped him) and on and on and on... while I think Hogan is the ONLY choice as said... on a list like this you really forgot Kurt.... c'mon now thas like.. criminal =) (and by your set parameters I can understand no Sting I spose)

im sure all that crying in that in the other thread about how i was insulting you is an extremely mature thing to do that too from an economics major.i just love that you whine about me insulting you and yet i am "an immature guy who needs growing up".deal with your childhood issues dude.

yeah and foley was in wwf from 1996.he had numerous title matches with michaels and austin and undertaker when rocky was being booed out of the building when he was a babyface.he had already wrestled in a hiac match which is known as the most brutal in history.yet you believe he needed rock to get over.here's an advice go on a date with michael cole.you guys hve a lot in common.

and scsa was a great wrestler period.any guy who has a five star match in his resume deserves to be called that.it may seem a joke to you but hey you are after all micheal cole's bitch dude.anyhow im sure you never checked this

list of five star matches

check out this one for a list of rock and austin's matches with the same set of opponents.austin has had better matches with triple h kurt angle and mick foley as compared to rocky.

still cant see it??????

oh well you need to get your head outta your ass first

what crying man? dude, how old are you. when did i whin. i was simply annoyed that all you do is personally attack people, and then make the worse arguments ever. and what childhood issues do i have. im not insulting you, i simply cant believe you are old enough to be in college. :lmao:

and really man, you have no idea what putting someone over is do you? who cares if he had fueds with other main eventers. so was kofi kingston, yet he is not over in the main event. the person he wins the title off of if he does is the one to put him over into the main event. you really have no idea what you talk about do you? :banghead:

and again you put words in my mouth since you are incapable of winning an argument unless you make up what the other person is saying. when did i say the rock was a better wrestler? go ahead and look. yeah thought so. and cole's bitch, i should have known you were just another troll. you can always tell them by how they debate and their general lack of insight.

ooooh, austin had 1 five star match. that means he was better? it was also against hart, one of the best ever. he had a great match, doesnt mean he was always a great wrestler. you again have yet to prove anything and yet just take this time to insult. go back under your bridge and bide your time till i make my next thread, so you can come back to make insults and say nothing of value to the thread.

what crying man? dude, how old are you. when did i whin. i was simply annoyed that all you do is personally attack people, and then make the worse arguments ever. and what childhood issues do i have. im not insulting you, i simply cant believe you are old enough to be in college. :lmao:

and really man, you have no idea what putting someone over is do you? who cares if he had fueds with other main eventers. so was kofi kingston, yet he is not over in the main event. the person he wins the title off of if he does is the one to put him over into the main event. you really have no idea what you talk about do you? :banghead:

and again you put words in my mouth since you are incapable of winning an argument unless you make up what the other person is saying. when did i say the rock was a better wrestler? go ahead and look. yeah thought so. and cole's bitch, i should have known you were just another troll. you can always tell them by how they debate and their general lack of insight.

ooooh, austin had 1 five star match. that means he was better? it was also against hart, one of the best ever. he had a great match, doesnt mean he was always a great wrestler. you again have yet to prove anything and yet just take this time to insult. go back under your bridge and bide your time till i make my next thread, so you can come back to make insults and say nothing of value to the thread.

you put words in my mouth too.so the hell in a cell in 1998 is nothing compared to foley winning the title off rock.yeah who told you that.oh i know michael cole.basically you have made a good thread dude but by comparing an undertaker vs mankind feud to some kofi kingston feud proves that you know nothing about wrestling.

and yeah putting over means wining the title????uh then i guess the bret hart vs steve austin feud did not put austin over.nope not a bit coz there was no title involved AND ACCORDING TO YOU A WRESTLER NEEDS TO WIN A TITLE OFF SOMEONE TO GET OVER.seriously you are doubting if i am old enough to be in college im wondering whether you have ever been to college coz you talk like a roadside drunk.

and yeah why should i prove austin was a great wrestler.he has had ONE FIVE STAR MATCH OUT OF FOUR IN WWE HISTORY.

WHY DONT YOU TRY TO PROVE THAT AUSTIN WAS NOT A GREAT WRESTLER???

oh wait you cant

btw who won the poll in your last thread.you know the one in which you asked who's better austin or rock

P.S.=you have given no proof of anything in any post you have mentioned so far.you have just given your opinion and your opinion says foley's feuds before his one with rock were just as much worthy as kofi's feud with orton:wtf:

By any objective (read: not opinion) measure, it's Hulk Hogan. The purpose of a wrestler is to draw money. Hulk Hogan is the biggest draw in history. Now, from a "who do you like better?" perspective, I can see people arguing for just about anybody, really. That's a personal matter. But the person who was the best at their job was Hulk Hogan. The best lawyers win the most cases. The best salesman sells the most merchandise. The best pro wrestler draws the most money.

you put words in my mouth too.so the hell in a cell in 1998 is nothing compared to foley winning the title off rock.yeah who told you that.oh i know michael cole.basically you have made a good thread dude but by comparing an undertaker vs mankind feud to some kofi kingston feud proves that you know nothing about wrestling.

and yeah putting over means wining the title????uh then i guess the bret hart vs steve austin feud did not put austin over.nope not a bit coz there was no title involved AND ACCORDING TO YOU A WRESTLER NEEDS TO WIN A TITLE OFF SOMEONE TO GET OVER.seriously you are doubting if i am old enough to be in college im wondering whether you have ever been to college coz you talk like a roadside drunk.

and yeah why should i prove austin was a great wrestler.he has had ONE FIVE STAR MATCH OUT OF FOUR IN WWE HISTORY.

WHY DONT YOU TRY TO PROVE THAT AUSTIN WAS NOT A GREAT WRESTLER???

oh wait you cant

btw who won the poll in your last thread.you know the one in which you asked who's better austin or rock

P.S.=you have given no proof of anything in any post you have mentioned so far.you have just given your opinion and your opinion says foley's feuds before his one with rock were just as much worthy as kofi's feud with orton:wtf:

again putting words in my mouth, but you cant debate well so its ok. keep your crutch. foley vs mankind was huge and im not saying undertaker didnt help put foley over. its not like it just takes one person. all i was saying was the rock put those people over. of course others contributed in putting them over. hell, undertaker, hogan and others put over lesnar, not just the rock. but the rock helped establish more superstars than anyone else on this list.

and isnt orton huge, yet kofi didnt get over. i was making a comparison that to be a main eventer you have to be put over by another main eventer, normally involving the title.

really man, you cant comprehend much can you. i never said you had to win the title to get over. i even said the rock helped hhh get over by loosing to him at wrestlemania, and helped the big show get over by loosing to him and letting him get to wrestlemania. this is why i doubt your age.

again you are trying to argue something im not. i said austin was a great wrestler. im just saying that he's no where near top ten. hell id say he was a better technical wrestler than the rock. the rock was a more entertaining wrestler, but austin had better abilities before having his neck broken.

austin won my last thread. the rock won it the thread before that asked the same question about 4 to 5 months ago. and the rock is way ahead of the polls in this thread. way ahead.

and again you put words in my mouth since you cant make any decent arguments. i never said foley's fueds with undertaker was on the same level as kofi's. simply stating you need to have a win over a main eventer for the title to be a main eventer. you can still main event sometimes, like morrison has a couple times, but you always need that big win.

go back under your bridge.

you gotta pay the troll toll if you want in that little boy's soul, you gotta pay the troll toll if you wanna get in. (classic always sunny) :lmao:

again putting words in my mouth, but you cant debate well so its ok. keep your crutch. foley vs mankind was huge and im not saying undertaker didnt help put foley over. its not like it just takes one person. all i was saying was the rock put those people over. of course others contributed in putting them over. hell, undertaker, hogan and others put over lesnar, not just the rock. but the rock helped establish more superstars than anyone else on this list.

and isnt orton huge, yet kofi didnt get over. i was making a comparison that to be a main eventer you have to be put over by another main eventer, normally involving the title.

really man, you cant comprehend much can you. i never said you had to win the title to get over. i even said the rock helped hhh get over by loosing to him at wrestlemania, and helped the big show get over by loosing to him and letting him get to wrestlemania. this is why i doubt your age.

again you are trying to argue something im not. i said austin was a great wrestler. im just saying that he's no where near top ten. hell id say he was a better technical wrestler than the rock. the rock was a more entertaining wrestler, but austin had better abilities before having his neck broken.

austin won my last thread. the rock won it the thread before that asked the same question about 4 to 5 months ago. and the rock is way ahead of the polls in this thread. way ahead.

and again you put words in my mouth since you cant make any decent arguments. i never said foley's fueds with undertaker was on the same level as kofi's. simply stating you need to have a win over a main eventer for the title to be a main eventer. you can still main event sometimes, like morrison has a couple times, but you always need that big win.

go back under your bridge.

you gotta pay the troll toll if you want in that little boy's soul, you gotta pay the troll toll if you wanna get in. (classic always sunny) :lmao:

this is what you said

and really man, you have no idea what putting someone over is do you? who cares if he had fueds with other main eventers. so was kofi kingston, yet he is not over in the main event

looks to me as if you dont care if foley had feuds with other main eventers or not.so i can only understand what you type not what you want to type.remember all those "foley is god" signs.they appeared after the hiac match.yet you say rock put foley over.

the person he wins the title off of if he does is the one to put him over into the main event

again i must be making this up since you didnt type this.also what was foley doing maineventing unforgiven and over the edge with austin in 1998.or say survivor series with rock in 1998.or lets go back in time and say 1996 mid games with hbk.foley had not won the title so how can he main event.im confused(in case you cant get it im beingsarcastic).this is why i have doubted you intelligence from the first post i saw of yours.

again you say you dont want to argue if austin was a great wrestler.yet you wrote

scsa was one of the best in drawing power, but one of the best wrestlers.

yeah there is no need to laugh.remember the list i gave you.there are about twenty matches of scsa rated ****+.this is after he broke his neck.

you make all the stupid statements i have quoted so far and yet im the bad debator who cant make decent points.no ill not argue with you.im not in the habit of arguing with drunkards.for all i know you may be the best debator alive......................in your local bar.

my advice:try cocaine son.youll feel like barrack obama

A bit surprised to find I'm the first person to pick Andre.

Andre is the best of all time in my opinion.

Before Hogan was anybody there was Andre. Undefeated (pinned or submitted) for 15 years inside the WWF ring. Andre sold out arenas worldwide every night for over 15 years and was the only real "top draw" WWF had in those times. If it wasn't for Andre I don't know if WWF would have gotten so big in the 70's and early 80's. Whenever WWF needed someone to step up and sell tickets or put on a grade-A main event, they turned to Andre.

And boy could he go in the ring back in the day. 60 minute matches Harley Race, classics with Antonio Inoki, and countless others. For his size and that time period no one performed as well as Andre.

I won't argue that Andre "made" Hogan though. As Hogan already held the WWF title for 3 years prior to WM3 and was no doubt the top draw. But without Andre I don't think Hogan would have been so massively over as he was. Don't get me wrong Hogan was the top guy, but after that match there was no doubt he was the top draw in the business, because Andre was so great, it allowed Hogan to be great too.

To do so much in the ring, to be as popular as he was, and to be as big he was, and still be as humble and nice as Andre was, is one of the qualities that makes him truly great.

Another little fact, Andre was deservingly the first person to be entered into the WWF/WWE Hall of Fame. The HOF may be a joke now, but look in other sports, who were the first athletes to be inducted. Babe Ruth, George Mikan, Sammy Baugh, all arguable some of the greatest to ever play their sport. Well Andre is the greatest Sports Entertainer of all time and was rightfully inducted first.

I don't know what it is with Andre, but to this day every time I see him wrestle, I get chills watching him. You can make an argument for anyone on this list but I don't know to me it doesn't ge better than Andre the Giant.

this is what you said

looks to me as if you dont care if foley had feuds with other main eventers or not.so i can only understand what you type not what you want to type.remember all those "foley is god" signs.they appeared after the hiac match.yet you say rock put foley over.

again i must be making this up since you didnt type this.also what was foley doing maineventing unforgiven and over the edge with austin in 1998.or say survivor series with rock in 1998.or lets go back in time and say 1996 mid games with hbk.foley had not won the title so how can he main event.im confused(in case you cant get it im beingsarcastic).this is why i have doubted you intelligence from the first post i saw of yours.

again you say you dont want to argue if austin was a great wrestler.yet you wrote

yeah there is no need to laugh.remember the list i gave you.there are about twenty matches of scsa rated ****+.this is after he broke his neck.

you make all the stupid statements i have quoted so far and yet im the bad debator who cant make decent points.no ill not argue with you.im not in the habit of arguing with drunkards.for all i know you may be the best debator alive......................in your local bar.

my advice:try cocaine son.youll feel like barrack obama

again, i put how foley was over by taker, but the rock made him a main eventer. i even said, you can main event without being "main eventer." you still need that win to get over. its easy man, but hard for you obviously.

and yeah, i dont think austin was one of the best, but he was still a great wrestler. my story hasnt changed. you just have to make stuff up to continue. please return to your cave troll.

again, i put how foley was over by taker, but the rock made him a main eventer. i even said, you can main event without being "main eventer." you still need that win to get over. its easy man, but hard for you obviously.

and yeah, i dont think austin was one of the best, but he was still a great wrestler. my story hasnt changed. you just have to make stuff up to continue. please return to your cave troll.

yeah so tell me who was the top heel in the wwf in may 1998.your answer will be vince mcmahon i guess but lets try the biggest heel in wwf in may 1998 who was a wrestler.yeaah the answer is mick foley.abviously foley was the top heel in may 1998 in the wwf but still he was just a non maineventer who was maineventing.yeah right.try getting cm punk's number dude.you need to sober up big time

foley back in 1998-1999 was basically a main event guy who could lose a few times to non maineventers like chris jericho is these days.foley lost in 1999 to val venis even after he had been wwe champion and as we all know chris lost to john morrison the other day.now please dont say that chris is not a main eventer these days.

and yeah i dont care if you consider austin an all time great or not.there are plenty of people who do.the fact is inspite of hating austin you said he was a great wrestler and that is good enough for me.its always better to get a compliment from a guy who doesnt like you that much

and yeah whats this crap about me making up stuff????basically you say that foley was not aa main eventer till he beat rocky and that foley's feud except his one with rocky dont matter much is a classic example of a troll which you are with all due respect

to the mods:there was some mistake and this got posted twice.please delete this post

hmm interesting i could not find any post of yours which has you explaining how taker put foley over.and this maineventing idea of yours is ludricous.who do you think was the top heel in the wwf in may 1998.your answer i guess will be mcmahon but lets try who was the top heel in wwf in may 1998 who was a wrestler.and the answer is mick foley.so in your opinion the top heel in the wwf was not a maineventer???really try getting cm punk's number dude.you need to sober up big time.

basically foley back in 1998-1999 was like what chris jericho is these days.he was a maain eventer who could occasionally afford a loss to non main event talent.even after foley had won the title he lost a match to val venis.jericho lost the other day to morrison.now i hope you arent gonna say that chris jericho is not a main eventer these days.

also who said that im interested in making you say that austin is an all time great.there are enough fans of austin in this world so we can do without you.the fact that inspite of hating austin so much you admitted that he was a great wrestler is good enough for me.i always consider it a bigger compliment if i get it from a person who doesnt like me much

and yeah whats this crap about me making up stuff????basically you say that foley was not aa main eventer till he beat rocky and that foley's feud except his one with rocky dont matter much is a classic example of a troll which you are with all due respect

I'm actually quite surprised Ric Flair doesn't have more votes. He has wrestled for over 30 years, hardly missing any shows, and has helped build promotions. Even excluding his multiple reigns as World Champion, he helped put wrestling on the map before Hogan. He never complained about doing a job and never cut a bad promo. He was more influential than any wrestler ever. HBK was very influential, but if Flair influenced him, then Flair is THE man. He survived a plane crash and still wrestled another 20 years. He has fought everyone in wrestling that there is to work with. He has done multiple tours in any country that holds wrestling shows for years. His charisma is rarely matched, he paved the way for future stables in wrestling, and proved that anyone can roll with father time. I'm talking wrestling 10 shows a week, twice on the weekends. Not many can claim that. Hogan or Austin may have sold more merchandise, HBK may have had the most memorable matches, but RIC FLAIR is the grestest of all time.

On the same subject, why wasn't Sting on this list? He's been working for over 25 years and is still in main events and is still in great shape.

rattlesnake4eva- all im freaking trying to say is that the rock put more people over than anyone else on the list. the degree to which he put people over can be left to interpretation since people see some events as more important than others. i would say that the match where foley beat the rock for the title and turned the tide in the ratings war should be a huge way that the rock put foley over. i didnt mention taker putting foley over because its obvious. you saying foley was the heel is like saying the miz is the heel of raw. great heel, but not main event heel. when did i say his other fueds didnt matter. i even said, that it takes more than one guy to get someone over. learn to read. and again, i said that austin was great, just not one of the best. you can get pissy all you want, but i have been saying that since the beginning. i think the rock was more entertaining, and such, but in terms of skill, scsa was great. just not one of the best.

your the only one who seems to like to come into my threads and create problems. you constantly put words in my mouth, and then insult people, not just me, even though a lot of your stuff is made up bs, like austin having a bunch of 5 star matches. sorry if you cant grow up, but im gunna stop responding to you completely. you are simply not worth my time anymore.

rattlesnake4eva- all im freaking trying to say is that the rock put more people over than anyone else on the list. the degree to which he put people over can be left to interpretation since people see some events as more important than others. i would say that the match where foley beat the rock for the title and turned the tide in the ratings war should be a huge way that the rock put foley over. i didnt mention taker putting foley over because its obvious. you saying foley was the heel is like saying the miz is the heel of raw. great heel, but not main event heel. when did i say his other fueds didnt matter. i even said, that it takes more than one guy to get someone over. learn to read. and again, i said that austin was great, just not one of the best. you can get pissy all you want, but i have been saying that since the beginning. i think the rock was more entertaining, and such, but in terms of skill, scsa was great. just not one of the best.

your the only one who seems to like to come into my threads and create problems. you constantly put words in my mouth, and then insult people, not just me, even though a lot of your stuff is made up bs, like austin having a bunch of 5 star matches. sorry if you cant grow up, but im gunna stop responding to you completely. you are simply not worth my time anymore.

cant remember the bunch of guys you say ive insulted.except you on a couple of occasions that is and im sorry if you got hurt dude.these things do happen in the heat of an arguement.

but yeah the stuff you are saying i made up is total bs.i said austin had numerous ****+ matches.learn to count the stars dude.and thats a fact check this out one more time.everyone knows that there are only 4 five star matches in wwf history according to wrestling observer newsletter

http://starratingslist.blogspot.com/2009/09/wwe-observer-star-ratings-1986-present.html

and yeah i have no problem in you liking rock.rock is one of my favorites too.i had issues with you saying that rock was the only guy who put guys like hhh,angle and jericho over while austin was this glory hound who clung on to his position.sorry but thats what i got from what you posted in the other topics.plus comparing a guy like austin to kane was completely unwarranted.i believe austin did as much and perhaps more for hhh,angle and jericho as did the rock

and as for foley dude tell me in may 1998 who was the biggest heel on the roster who was a wrestler??

really as for foley's other feuds this is what you said:

and really man, you have no idea what putting someone over is do you? who cares if he had fueds with other main eventers.

now you tell me what i should infer from this???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back