The Abortion Thread

If you tell a woman that her miscarried baby is alive, you are even more of a moron.

Fair enough . How about I fix that up just for you, SNS.

Lee brought up miscarriages because of how women feel losing their baby. You tell that mother that the baby wasn't alive before the miscarriage, you're a moron.

Better for you, SNS?

if you want to talk about pot than I'll gladly talk about it in the thread I made on legalizing marijuana The study still says that alcohol still causes more and they have to lied to us before about their marijuana research so I can't put my full trust into this article yet but I'm just getting off topic now

being pro-choice but not pro-abortion makes no sense at the same time the women may think she is doing God's work by no having a baby when she either doesn't want a kid or just isn't ready. Why have a kid if you never planned on having kids or aren’t ready yet that can potentially cause more damage to the kid. And why should a priest opinion mean more than mine I thought God said we are all equals these priest aren’t women and either am I so what makes them have the right to say a women can’t do what she wants to her body. She is not hurting anyone. Nobody has a problem with eating eggs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XekUEXULMXg

No one says it better than George Carlin

You see, kids are a good reason to show how fucking stupid young adults are. It's a harsh reality in the world that they should have kept their dick in their pants or their legs closed.

Fair enough . How about I fix that up just for you, SNS.

Lee brought up miscarriages because of how women feel losing their baby. You tell that mother that the baby wasn't alive before the miscarriage, you're a moron.

Better for you, SNS?

It is much better, but that is mostly because it directly addresses me.

I'm pro-choice, but not pro-abortion.

This right here is the biggest issue on the table; when the religious or the conservative speak of the opposition, they are referred to as "abortionists" or "pro-abortion" in an attempt to demonize them as baby killers. It's called "pro-choice" people, as in it's the woman's choice. Lee mentioned being a father-to-be and how it must feel; his quote was rather simplistic and missed the entire point. Having been in those shoes myself in the past, I will say that yeah it's a bummer, but then again having a child in a situation where no one is prepared for it, or where it will have no solid home to be raised in, or where even one of it's parents does not want it is not what I wish to inflict upon anyone.

That's my piece on this. No good can come of this thread.

Nobody has a problem with eating eggs

Mmm, sweet tasty unfertilized eggs that would have never have hatched into anything anyway. Such a crime to eat those.

Personally I prefer to eat a nice fetus.

So in your book, whoever kills a Lion should be shot and murdered. But killing a human baby is alright? Quick everyone, you can kill Todd's offspring but make sure you leave his pet dog out of this. Otherwise that would be cruel.

I'm pro choice by the way.

Anything pancake says always makes me laugh you should think before you leave replies, if you’re pro-choice then what was the point of your stupid ramble. Torturing an animal or invading a lion’s territory and shooting it while it’s minding its own businessand getting abortion are two different things you can't even compare the two. I like how everyone keeps on saying I like killing babies an abortion is not killing a baby. Making veal is killing a baby an abortion is a solution to a problem. Good kill my offspring I never want to have kids I'd rather have a dog any day of the week.

This comic pretty much devalues your entire state of mind.

4176.jpg

Anything pancake says always makes me laugh you should think before you leave replies, if you’re pro-choice then what was the point of your stupid ramble. Torturing an animal or invading a lion’s territory and shooting it while it’s minding its own businessand getting abortion are two different things you can't even compare the two. I like how everyone keeps on saying I like killing babies an abortion is not killing a baby. Making veal is killing a baby an abortion is a solution to a problem. Good kill my offspring I never want to have kids I'd rather have a dog any day of the week.

What constitutes alive to you? Would having a heartbeat and moving around be considered as being alive?

No that would make you dead

How many fetuses you seen walking down the street?

So having a heartbeat and kicking inside the womb does not constitute as alive? Christ you're probably going to pull the plug on any family member just because they're in a coma.

Let the little guy go get stoned, eat his vegetables, soy products, and protect his animal friends.

You can't deny what he said was the truth That's the problem we need more people like George Carlin in this world. I feel that the world is over populated with stupid people maybe another good reasson for an abortion

You can't deny what he said was the truth

You also can't deny he also said it to be funny.

That's the problem we need more people like George Carlin in this world.

Comedians who really don't provide any real impact in the world is exactly what we need. :rolleyes:

I feel that the world is over populated with stupid people maybe another good reasson for an abortion

And who's to judge who is stupid or not? Look at Sparta and how long that City-State thrived when they decided to cast away any youth that were born weak and ill?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back