• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The 2012 Avatar Collection is now available

If your original picture you use is not a square it will squash.

Awesome_Miz, what software are you using? Your avatar's are, um, wrongly proportioned and I might be able to help you out. There's a better term for that, but I can't think of it. Squashed, if you will. Hold shift while resizing your images - should sort it out. Probably.
If you think that's bad, you should take a look at the Lex Luger avatar that Sly accepted.

If you think that's bad, you should take a look at the Lex Luger avatar that Sly accepted.

I can't be the only one that thought the Eddie Murphy was really small. But no, just a very light coloured border.

If your original picture you use is not a square it will squash.

Is Gimp free? I think Gimp is free. Try that, A_M.

Babe_Ruth_Icon-1.jpg

Here's one to keep the metz fans happy.

It's a rectangular image that's been squished until all the sides are equal. It looks bush league.

Yeah, that's actually what happened. I was thinking people wouldn't notice.

Since it's noticeable, I'll go back and redo it. I was just kind of in a hurry to get the avatars uploaded.

Wooo! Two of mine got chosen (DB and LeBron) But anyway, I do think we need more sports-related avatars. Nonetheless, good selection here Sly, appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back