What the Hell, Let's Do This

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
Ladies (haha, like there are ladies on this forum) and Gentlemen, it is now time for the 2012 Collection of avatars to be uploaded to the WrestleZone Forums. However, as always, there are some "rules" to go with it.

This year I am only taking 50 Avatars. Yes, I said FIFTY. The reason for this is because we already have over 500 avatars available for your selection. We don't need lots more. So here is how it will work.

Active Wrestler Avatars - 20
Inactive Wrestler Avatars (legends and such) - 10
All other avatars - 20

So, to make that clear, I will take 20 avatars of current wrestlers (and I would very much prefer they be of guys who don't already have, and will choose more from guys we don't have), 10 from inactive wrestlers (same deal) and 20 of all other avatars (including sports, video games, music, movies, etc.). Please keep in mind that I, Slyfox, will choose which avatars get uploaded and which will not. You better bring your "A" game if you want your avatar chosen.

All avatars need to be sized at 100x100. No exceptions. I will check.

Finally, this thread will be used for avatar upload ONLY. Anyone requesting an avatar in this thread will IMMEDIATELY be hit with a Spamming Infraction. If you wish to request avatars, you can do so by clicking this link. And by the way, if this post seems familiar, it's basically the same from last year.

You may begin!

EDIT: Please tell me who or what your Avatar is. If I cannot figure it out, it does not get uploaded.

So I've been through the requests posts and totally at random picked a few out and thrown some very basic av's together, bare minimum on effects but I've saved them all as .PSD so if anyone wants to suggest changes etc I can make them :)

Bane 1;
bane1a.jpg

Bane 2;
bane2k.jpg

Charlie Sheen;
charliesheenp.jpg

Daniel Bryan;
danielbryana.jpg

Dean Ambrose;
deanambrose.jpg

Dynamo - Magician Impossible;
< Not requested but my own idea >