What's that? Slyfox in the Digital Arts & Graphics forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
It could only mean one thing...time for new avatars! Ladies (haha, like there are ladies on this forum) and Gentlemen, it is now time for the 2011 Collection of avatars to be uploaded to the WrestleZone Forums. However, as always, there are some "rules" to go with it.

This year I am only taking 50 Avatars. Yes, I said FIFTY. The reason for this is because we already have over 500 avatars available for your selection. We don't need lots more. So here is how it will work.

Active Wrestler Avatars - 20
Inactive Wrestler Avatars (legends and such) - 10
All other avatars - 20

So, to make that clear, I will take 20 avatars of current wrestlers (and I would very much prefer they be of guys who don't already have, and will choose more from guys we don't have), 10 from inactive wrestlers (same deal) and 20 of all other avatars (including sports, video games, music, movies, etc.). Please keep in mind that I, Slyfox, will choose which avatars get uploaded and which will not. You better bring your "A" game if you want your avatar chosen.

All avatars need to be sized at 100x100. No exceptions. I will check.

Finally, this thread will be used for avatar upload ONLY. Anyone requesting an avatar in this thread will IMMEDIATELY be hit with a Spamming Infraction. If you wish to request avatars, you can do so by clicking this link.

You may begin!

Also, on a side note, you should really take a little time and look through some of the Showcase threads in the Digital Arts & Graphics forum. Some of our Graphic Artists are very good, and you might learn to appreciate more the work they can do. Stop in to some of the Showcase threads, and just take a look.

Bearded Randy Orton please. Image below, because there are very few shots better of him than that with it...

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w15/TheWho87EWR/Z_Sort/Randy_Orton.jpg

Idea is Blue or Gold behind him. Thanks

I dont know how that works, but I made this from the request thread...
R.O.B means Randy Orton Beard.

2rr2wb5.jpg

I would like this one please and thank you. Just smaller would be good
And of course green will be given to whoever feels like doing it

Just re-sized....
42cki.jpg

And last but not least...
The WOO WOO KID ZACK RYDER

2elb1ch.jpg

First off, I want to thank you for doing this. I do not know the rigor of doing this (uploading new avatars) nor is that relevant - this is amendable. Avatars are a vital part of a forum as it aptly expresses the poster and gives them an identity. I know this will make the forum more fun.

I assume I will visit this thread periodically and this is only my first batch.

Other avatars (Gears of war):
Marcus Fenix:
marcusavatar.jpg

Baird:
bairdgowavatar.jpg

The classic Gears of War logo:
gowavatar.jpg

My reasoning for doing this particular gaming franchise is because it is one of my personal favorite games, it is mightily popular in the gaming world (and will continue to be so), and I know several members, and I infer more members to come, will be interested in these.

Again, and I know I speak for the forum when I say this, thank you Slyfox.

Edit:Active wrestlers
(R-Truth - little Jimmy):
rtruthavatar.jpg

I thought I should accommodate the growing R-Truth fanbase and his new gimmick change.

I've noticed that we didn't had any Barrett Avatar, so here is a simple one!

Wade Barrett Avatar​

id7w2d.jpg

Active wrestlers:
Alex Riley:
ariley.jpg
I'm sure Alex Riley will be a hot prospect for years to come.

Sin Cara:
sincaran.jpg
Justification: See Alex Riley above.

Cole:
coleavatar.jpg

The Miz:
mizavatar.jpg

The Miz (omitted sub-text):
miz2h.jpg

Alright folks. I'm hoping for a brand new JBL avatar. The current collection doesn't have one, so I think it's about time the "Wrestling God" had an avatar here. I'll leave it at that and let the creative juices flow. Green rep shall be thrown your way for the creation of this.
I hope I sufficiently met your request.

Non-active wrestlers:
JBL:
jbly.jpg

fOy54.png
tyQUa.png
bpTfa.png

That's my contribution so far. It's over two posts because you're only allowed ten images per post, before anybody wonders. I'll probably knock some more out later - might take a look at requests for inspiration.

Alberto Del Rio​
214cv2o.jpg

Booker T - Now can you dig that? xD
2en1g8g.jpg

Michael Cole​
w6p0ls.jpg

Mr.McMahon​
- This one is for Sly xD
2dbq7at.jpg

Bellas​
w8535z.jpg

Daniel Bryan​
vso0hu.jpg

The Miz​
2hpq03m.jpg

Macios Mauler​
A CUSTOM MACIOS AVATAR

If anyone makes me one I will rep you whenever I get the chance for probaly a month. (If it gets uploaded). If not rep for a week.

a0jq74.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back