Status
Not open for further replies.

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
As you can see here, we are now going to add more avatars to the forums. Not everyone is good at making avatars, but still may want certain avatars.

You may request avatars here. Keep in mind, this is only a request. Avatar makers are not required to honor your request, and I'm not required to upload it if they do. It is merely a request. You may spam. This thread will be deleted eventually.

Request away.

We need more Patrick Star, because Patrick is the Star. Maybe Patrick with a Crown. What about taking the words off of this one and just using the pic??

l_a1d9048a647c604bcb21ed6883f85e71.jpg

Also, Title Belts and Stables and Stable Logos would be nice.

-Luna Lovegood
-Dexter Morgan
-Corrado Soprano
-CM Punk
-A better John Cena avatar
-Superman

I'll be happy to assist the avatar cause. I'll have a go at some of these requests and make some special ones as well.

Btw, can I submit an avatar that's just unique for me? It's basically my phoenix tattoo

Btw, can I submit an avatar that's just unique for me? It's basically my phoenix tattoo
You can submit it, but I can't guarantee it will be put up.

That goes for most individual requests. Avatars for wrestlers have a much better chance of going up than a Ben Roethlisberger one (as an example). The more widespread their appeal, the more likely I'll put them up.

This is brilliant. And TM, I love the GSP avatar!

I'd like to see some NWS Avatars. Such as:

Music: Queen, Van Halen, Black 47 (Irish Rock), Aerosmith.

Film: Goodfellas, a Few Good Men, etc.

TV: Scrubs, Friends, Seinfeld, etc.

MMA: Forrest Griffin, BJ Penn, etc.

Reactions: SK
You can submit it, but I can't guarantee it will be put up.

That goes for most individual requests. Avatars for wrestlers have a much better chance of going up than a Ben Roethlisberger one (as an example). The more widespread their appeal, the more likely I'll put them up.

Another big reason we can't allow customer avatars is because we don't want to get into a situation where we have to moderate avatars. But hell, ask away.

As everyone already has, great work to Sly for figuring this out. I am certainly not saavy enough to figure this stuff out.

You indeed are God Slyfox. GOD! Here are some avatars that if you were to upload, I would write a 20 page thesis on why John Cena > Bryan Danielson. And I'll bake you a pie. Specifically The Doors one if you can.

The Doors
vg6ja8.gif

Black Flag
2zfmp3p.gif

The Clash
be822t.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics