• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The 2012 Avatar Collection is now available

But that Lex Luger avatar...

What about it?

179586_265049736941243_753712462_n.jpg

And Jon Jones. Which means 10% of the non-wrestling avatars were sports. And I'll never upload a Yankees avatar.
MMA has its own section here, so to include it with the sports isn't necessarily fair. Hence i didn't include it. Besides, we got more duplicates (another Daniel Bryan, for example). There are numerous Daniel Bryans,

One person can request something , and you'd put it in (seriously, how many people, yet if 10 people request something, you'd ignore it? Yeah, that's real mature.

I mean really, who the fuck requested a TOOL avatar? And SUICIDE? He hasn't been seen in 2 years and never amounted to anything. But no, god forbid we get a sports-related avatar, and NEVER a Yankee logo, which is among the most iconic logos in all of sport.

MMA has its own section here, so to include it with the sports isn't necessarily fair. Hence i didn't include it. Besides, we got more duplicates (another Daniel Bryan, for example). There are numerous Daniel Bryans,

One person can request something , and you'd put it in (seriously, how many people, yet if 10 people request something, you'd ignore it? Yeah, that's real mature.

I mean really, who the fuck requested a TOOL avatar? And SUICIDE? He hasn't been seen in 2 years and never amounted to anything. But no, god forbid we get a sports-related avatar, and NEVER a Yankee logo, which is among the most iconic logos in all of sport.

Shut up. That Suicide avatar is awesome and I went through a lot of trouble to make it.

Something tells me you're fighting an uphill battle here, Stormy.
I know it, but it's a fight that needs to be mentioned.

Shut up. That Suicide avatar is awesome and I went through a lot of trouble to make it.
I'm sorry if you took offense to what I was saying, it wasn't meant as a slight to your work.

I never said anything regarding the quality. It's a very well done avatar, I was just referring to the relevance of the character. The character hasn't been on TV in a year and a half, and never really amounted to much on the show.

By comparison, it would be like making a Festus/Luke Gallows avatar this year. Sure the guy was in the WWE at one point, but he was hardly ever relevant, and hasn't been with the company for over a year. With the legends, at least they were relevant in their prime, and as such still are in some regard here on the forums.

Ladies (haha, like there are ladies on this forum) and Gentlemen, it is now time for the 2012 Collection of avatars to be uploaded to the WrestleZone Forums. However, as always, there are some "rules" to go with it.

This year I am only taking 50 Avatars. Yes, I said FIFTY. The reason for this is because we already have over 500 avatars available for your selection. We don't need lots more. So here is how it will work.

Active Wrestler Avatars - 20
Inactive Wrestler Avatars (legends and such) - 10
All other avatars - 20

So, to make that clear, I will take 20 avatars of current wrestlers (and I would very much prefer they be of guys who don't already have, and will choose more from guys we don't have), 10 from inactive wrestlers (same deal) and 20 of all other avatars (including sports, video games, music, movies, etc.). Please keep in mind that I, Slyfox, will choose which avatars get uploaded and which will not. You better bring your "A" game if you want your avatar chosen.
I have no idea what Daniel Bryan avatars have to do with a sports avatar.

I have no idea what you're saying here. If you're talking about the Request thread, that has nothing to do with which avatars get chosen. That's just for people who are not good at digital graphics to request those who ARE good at digital graphics to help them out.

I mean really, who the fuck requested a TOOL avatar?
Well, I guess justinsayne, since he actually submitted it?

And SUICIDE? He hasn't been seen in 2 years and never amounted to anything.
See explanation on Daniel Bryan.

But no, god forbid we get a sports-related avatar
You got two. Just because you don't consider MMA a sport because we have a separate forum for it, doesn't mean it's not.

and NEVER a Yankee logo, which is among the most iconic logos in all of sport.
Nope. Never a Yankee logo.

I'm just guessing you're having a little fun with me. :)

We didn't get Austin Aries and you're bitching about the fucking Yankees.

There wasn't? I meant to add an Austin Aries. Although, to be fair, I didn't like any of the Aries avs. But I still meant to add one.

If someone gets me a GOOD one, I'll add it and make it 51.

I really like Killjoy's Aries one. Face-stroking, sweet-whispered-nothings sort of like. Then again, I also really like the JoMo one I did.

8-Bit Cena will keep me warm at night.

Edit: Awesome_Miz, what software are you using? Your avatar's are, um, wrongly proportioned and I might be able to help you out. There's a better term for that, but I can't think of it. Squashed, if you will. Hold shift while resizing your images - should sort it out. Probably.

Does shift work on Photobucket? Theoretically it should, but I've never used Photobucket to resize anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back