• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The 2012 Avatar Collection is now available

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
Please enjoy.

And before you begin complaining that one of your favorites wasn't selected, keep in mind this avatar collection cost me 4-5 hours of my time, and I'm using web space that I purchased at my own expense to host them (cheap plug, I earned it: http://slyfox696.com ), in order to avoid the Photobucket errors we get. It's okay to be disappointed, just understand the difference between disappointment and being a jackass.

As far as the avatars I did choose, I tried to pick avatars that didn't have duplicates (such as 5 other Rock avatars), looked good, were appropriate, had broader appeal and that I personally liked. If yours wasn't selected, you may try again next year.

EDIT: I originally missed Sid Vicious. He's now been uploaded as well. There are 50 total avatars.

No ponies. Bust.

Also, your website appears to be down.

JK though, thanks Sly. Nothing I'll use over Strummer, but it's a nice assortment.

Last year, I noticed that the quality of the avatars had marginally decreased in the uploading process. However, this year it appears that the avatars have been uploaded with their full integrity. Is there any reason for this? I'm not complaining; I'm simply wondering.

Also, as Echelon said, we appreciate your effort.

Edit: Got my answer.

Last year, I noticed that the quality of the avatars had marginally decreased in the uploading process. However, this year it appears that the avatars have been uploaded with their full integrity. Is there any reason for this? I'm not complaining; I'm simply wondering.
I didn't notice any different in the quality. If there was a difference, I would guess it would have something to do with Photoshop compressing images. But, like I said, I didn't notice a difference in quality.

Thanks for spending the time doing this Sly, we all appreciate it

I know I wouldnt want to spend my own money on this bunch of scallywags

As usual the new avatars look good.

Of course I think now I am gonna have to kidnap someone or something, it's gonna be the only way to get some god damn sports-related avatars in this shit. I mean LeBron James, that's it?

As usual the new avatars look good.

Of course I think now I am gonna have to kidnap someone or something, it's gonna be the only way to get some god damn sports-related avatars in this shit. I mean LeBron James, that's it?

And Jon Jones. Which means 10% of the non-wrestling avatars were sports. And I'll never upload a Yankees avatar.

As far as the avatars I did choose, I tried to pick avatars that didn't have duplicates (such as 5 other Rock avatars), looked good, were appropriate, had broader appeal and that I personally liked.
But that Lex Luger avatar...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back