The 2009 WZPTT, Round One: LAP Dancers vs. Coconut-Aholic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
1st Round Of The 2009 WZ Posters Tag Tournament

Match 4:
LAP Dancers (Lee and Pippen) vs. Coconut-Aholic (Jane and Senor Coconut/Marko)

uha_chippendales_website_300x225.jpg

Special Guest Referee:
Richard Simmons

richard-simmons.jpg

This is the thread to place votes for the first-round match-up of LAP Dancers vs. Coconut-Aholic. All votes placed between 12:19 AM EDT on 15 April 2009 and 5:19 PM EDT on 18 April 2009 will be tallied to determine the outcome of this match. As per the rules, in order to count, all votes must be placed thus:

Vote: Name Of Team You Are Voting For

Vote: LAP Dancers

Lee does wonders for the video game section, and I have always liked Pippen.

Holy squash match Batman!

Lee and Pippen anihilate these two. Jane has its moments, but more or less is on its own. Pippen is very solid with few holes in his game, and Lee is very good in his own right. This shouldn't last long.

Pippen and Lee are both good posters. Pippen's a fellow aussie and Lee doesn't like Shelton either. These two get my vote.

Pippen makes easy work of Senor Coconut, and Lee is simply better than Y2 "I Wish I Was A Girl" Jane.

vote : lapdancers

It was hard. I hate ben cousins. but Pippen is ok, I guess. and Lee is awesome. Both of these guys do alot more for the forum then the other two.

Vote: LAP Dancers....

:lmao: Nah this is jsut funny by how much we are winning by. I thought they might get a few votes. I guess this forum like people that know there genders.

LAP Dancers

I think Lee is really quite good and is the forum's Scarface going from banned to mod. I like y2jane too, although sometimes his age does expose itself. Coconut is fine, but his age really does show, and there's nothing wrong with that, but it's just not the kind of posting I can get on board with. I'm pretty much indifferent to Pippen, but he's better than Coconut by some margin and Lee is better than Jane.

I think Pippen is cool poster & Lee does a lot for the videogame section & also he helped resurect(don't know how to spell that) WZCW.

As for the other two. I haven't seen much of Senor Coconut & Jane or whatever gender or name is or likes to go by is starting to post a bit more in the wrestling sections but eh I just think it would be best if I place my vote for the obviously better team in the tournament.

Vote: Lap Dancers
Pippen is an awesome guy, and he is improving in his overall quality of his posts. Lee is amazing. He's a nice guy, he apparently fixed the E-Fed and he basically carried the Games and Technology section of the Forum. He did his best to get discussion back to that section, and I admire him for that. I don't even know Senor Coconut, and Jane can be rather annoying at times. Definately a squash match.

LAP Dancers

And this is probably the easiest one to choose. Lee does a great job in the E-fed and NWS, and both members of the other team annoy me and are nothing more than bar flies.

Jane is another fave of mine. He's a good kid, and probably could make some good posts. But pippen and Lee are two of my faves. Plus they post more and make better posts, but regardless I would choose them because I like them more.

Ive enjoyed reading Lees video game posts, when it comes to games he knows his shit, plus he gets around the forum. The only places ive seen Jericho-aholic and Senor Coconut is the bar room. Pippen is a decent poster ive rarely seen a bad post from him and like Lee he posts all round the forum. His stuff in the Wrestling section has been good quality. Plus im lovin' the name

Lee is one of my favourites again. he runs the e-fed so he definately gets my vote.

LAP Dancers

I hardly even know Senor Coconut or Jericho-aholic at all, apart from a couple of stupid things in the Bar Room. Lee and Pippen are both great posters, and Lee does some great work in the video games section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back