The 2009 WZPTT, Round Two: HBKlunder vs. The One With No Team Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote: HBKlunder

Vote: HBKlunder

My vote goes for HBKlunder, hands down.

Vote: HBKlunder =)

HBKlunder, partly because she asked me and I'm a sucker for the girls, and partly because she loves HBK, as do I.

HBKlunder....she asked me too. I just can't say no. Good luck!

HBKlunder

HBK-aholic, is there really a need to mass PM posters who have never stepped foot in The Bar Room and ask them to vote for you with the promise of rep? You already had this thing in the bag. If you're going to do it again, at least make it less obvious by telling them to vote for you before the deadline.

Most of them WERE before the deadline. The PMs were certainly sent at that point :). And I don't think I promised rep. Just gave it, because I'm nice :)

Aside from the fact that we won by 8 and apparently only 7 votes were coerced, please do. It would be nice to hear someone with intelligence argue it, and I mean that in all sincerity.

Aside from the fact that we won by 8 and apparently only 7 votes were coerced, please do. It would be nice to hear someone with intelligence argue it, and I mean that in all sincerity.

And I believe 2 of those coerced votes came AFTER I closed the voting so that knocks it down to 5.

But I would prefer that not happen again, otherwise we're just going to have teams flocking the sheep to vote for them. I would prefer them vote on their own, rather than getting PM's about who to vote for. Nothing against what you did Becca by any means, but I can only post announcements about the tournament in the Bar Room, and obviously the only people that actually LOOK in the bar room are the barflies and yes I mean all of us.

And by all means it wasn't really needed you had the win anyways like tdigle said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back