The 2009 WZPTT, Round Two: The Bee's Knees vs. lhfizzle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
2nd Round Of The 2009 WZ Posters Tag Tournament

Match 6:
The Bee's Knees (Becker and tdigle) vs. lhfizzle (Luther_Hull and jpfizzle)

travel_g_heinzfield_590.jpg

Special Guest Referee:
Beetlejuice
beetlejuice_closeup.jpg

This is the thread to place votes for the second-round match-up of The Bee's Knees vs. lhfizzle. All votes placed between 10:44 PM EDT on 19 April 2009 and 10:44 PM EDT on 22 April 2009 will be tallied to determine the outcome of this match.

Gonna have to go with the TBK here. Becker is my SFAC brother, and president. So him and Luther cancel each other out. That leaves JP and Diglett. I know nothing about JP, and Diglett is one of my favorite posters.

Vote: The Bee's Knees

Oh this is another hard one, Becker I have grown to love over the last couple of months and Tdigle is just a legend. On the other hand you have Luther and JPfizzle. Very Very hard decision. I am going to go with,

The Bee's Knees

Very tough, like all 4 but I think that lfizzle would work better as a team, with their similar sense of humour and the fact that both of them have made me genuinely lol on the site, I have to go with Vote:lhfizzle.

Simply because tdigle > jpfizzle. The other two equal each other out.

Luther still wants me in jail. And, Becker and I have gotten over our differences.

Vote:lhfizzle

Brian and JP balance each other out, and Luther only just beats out tdigle; he's done a lot for the forum.

The Bee's Knees

Luther is practically carrying his team but Becker & Tdiggs both are great posters & combined they are very good together & since I got eliminated in this thing early. I want The Bee's Knees to win this thing.

Dunno why, just because I wanted to really.

Vote:lhfizzle.

Aside from myself and Polley and MAYBE HBK-aholic and KB, Luther and JPFizzle are the most over team in the bar room.

Tdigle can't carry his team 100% on his own. JPFizzle may not be a regular per se, but when he is here, at least people take notice.

Brian Becker, on the other hand, does as much harm as good, and half the time the staff wants to ban or imprison him for being a whiny bitch and / or counterproductive ball breaker.

Fizzle may not HELP Luther a lot here, but he doesn't HURT him the way Becker hurts tdigs, who, depite being a little bit of a P.I.T.A. from time to time himself, is one of the better posters on the boards right now.

banned for not breaking the rules... I for one do not understand...

People have 12 accounts and I flame once and bam... :lmao:

Becker's Whiney Red Rep said:
I don't break rules, you have posters running around with 7 different alts, flame on a daily basis, and I crack a joke and ya'll wanna hang me by a rope... I can't help it people take the internet to serious....

You get this treatment because you're an ass. Plain and simple.

And you've been doing it for a LONG TIME. All you do is bitch. Aside from posting sports (which you are actually quite good at) you have no redeeming qualities. You whine when things don't go your way. You hide behind rules, despite the fact that mods have asked me to boot you via the "general enjoyment of the forums" rule. I'm pretty confident other administrations would have had far less patience for you than I have, yet you persist at being obnoxious.

That's it, basically. Besides, when have I ever banned you? And isn't it true that the last infraction you received, I reversed?

You ass.

I'm not going to argue, but if I would have asked more than likely you wouldn't of reversed it.

I got a nice PM from one of your G-Mods saying it would be reversed... I believe his comment towards you would hold more weight than mine. And I am pretty sure I could name someone else who is just as bad as me or even worse....

Hey, I thought we said no drama in The Tournament :(. Whatever happened to taking things to PM like gentlemen?

Anyway, of course I'm going to vote for my own team. Luther and fizzle are good people, but I'm my biggest fan, and I think there would be something seriously wrong with me if I didn't vote for my own team.

I'm also my biggest fan, and probably my only fan.

The two egotist should take this match-up

Hey, I thought we said no drama in The Tournament :(. Whatever happened to taking things to PM like gentlemen?

I would like to formally apologize to tdigs for causing a stir in this tournament. Tdigle is working awfully hard on this event and put himself out on the line to make it a success. The least I can do is hold myself to my promise to support him. So no more drama from yours truly.

Vote:lhfizzle

Not a big fan of Brian so its effectively a two on one. Luther and Jp are just too much for tdigz to handle on his own

Luther>Becker
Tdgile>Fizzle

Toughy but i'll have to go with Bee's Knees. Fizzle just isn't around enough, and no matter how great Luther is he can't beat both by himself.

The Bee's Knees. Easy choice. Tdigs is awesome and a near future mod most likely, and Becker in my book is one of the best posters here. He takes as much shit as anyone, but sticks around and is still a big contributor to the boards and one of the most recognizable names here.

Vote Lhfizzle. jpfizzle never shows up, so it's between Luther and the other guys. Oh wait there's jpfizzle he's back, everyone vote Lhfizzle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back