Thanks to Silver Vision's Special Offers, Christmas is Coming Early

WWE-CM-Punk-Ribs-T-Shirt.jpg

Silvervision added a few more titles to the sale and out of them all i will be getting the Cage Match DVD and Bret Hart DVD.

Rey Mysterio shatters a record, being the first WWE superstar to have two DVD sets in my collection:

WWE1330-front.jpg

Well worth it for £8.99. I compared the match listing to Biggest Little Man and, sensibly, there seems to be absolutely no overlap.

Do you. I mean, uh, you do.

I've still Hardy's, Guerrero's, Batista's, Cena's and Jericho's sets to get through. I've enjoyed Guerrero's and Jericho's the most so far. Worst is a tie between Hardy and Cena. I don't know who thought it would be a good idea to do a DVD set of John Cena's greatest PR appearances; maybe we'll get into some good stuff soon. The Jeff Hardy DVD is full of Jeff Hardy matches. Not even so much as glanced at Mr. Bautista's.

I didn't mind watching some of Cena's PR appearances. The stuff with the Make-A-Wish kids warmed me cockles. The stuff where he's on a float, not so much.

Haven't got to the Make-A-Wish stuff. I liked the stuff with the injured troops, though I expected him to be more "Word life, muddafuckah!" than "Hello, my name is John." In retrospect, I have no idea why I expected that.

Today started just like any other day. Little did I know that by the end of it, I would have purchased WWE Money In The Bank 2011 on DVD for as little as £5.99. I also pressed a button to ensure that they notify me when the most recent 4-disc Stone Cold DVD becomes available. Oh yeah, and it will only cost £6.99.

Bitchin'.

Silvervision added a few more titles to the sale and out of them all i will be getting the Cage Match DVD and Bret Hart DVD.

How'd that Cage Match DVD serve you? Lots of cage matches on it? The Snuka match is on it I'll bet. Already on my intercontinental title DVD. NO OVERLAP.

Sam, you've tempted me to get it. Do I or don't I?

Did you? You should have. Excellent DVD. It has lots of Rey Mysterio matches on it.

Today started just like any other day. Little did I know that by the end of it, I would have purchased WWE Money In The Bank 2011 on DVD for as little as £5.99. I also pressed a button to ensure that they notify me when the most recent 4-disc Stone Cold DVD becomes available. Oh yeah, and it will only cost £6.99.

Bitchin'.

Got it. Great documentary. Looking forward to the matches, though I'm sure the logo blurring will have me pulling my pants off and throwing them at the screen. Then maybe I'll do some angry push-ups.

Oh my lord! Don't get me started on Silvervision's constant borderline giveaways of awesome fucking boxsets. I've spend so much on these bastards recently. Too much in fact, but nobody could say it's not good value.

I almost wept with joy. Starrcade Collection and Undertaker's Deadliest Matches at £7 a fucking pop! And their delivery speed is fucking unreal! For free. AND 10% off when purchasing 3 or more DVDs. Holy piss!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back