Thanks to Silver Vision's Special Offers, Christmas is Coming Early

I freaking love Silvervision. I bought the 4 Disc Eddie set a while back when it was something crazy like 6 quid for a Wild Wednesday, but I have already taken advantage of this sale - bought the Jeff Hardy set on Day 1. The documentary's a touch of a letdown, although there are some really interesting comments surrounding WrestleMania 24 which I am about to turn into a full thread over in the non-spam WWE section. Also, there's a couple of good Tagged Classics sets in the sale, including Survivor Series 2001/Vengeance 2001 for about 7 quid. Definitely worth a buy.

I got The Rock's triple disc box set off Silvervision a month or so ago, I am sure that was only £7 or £8. It pisses me off when you go to HMV and all WWE box sets are around £30.... who the hell would pay that much for a wrestling DVD.

I have wanted the Rise & Fall of WCW and The Bestof Nitro sets for a while now and I have only just bought the R&F one as I saw it on Amazon for £11...still waiting on the Nitro one.

Just bought Summerslam 2009 Steelbook DVD, Elimination Chamber 2011 Blu-Ray (featuring the Raw and SmackDown from before the event, including The Rock's return) and Mick Foley's Greatest Hits And Misses. Total spend on all 3 products? £18.87. STEAL.

Sam...is the Eddie box set just matches, or is the 1st disc a documentary or something like that? I already own the "Cheating Death Stealing Life" 2 disc DVD on Guerrero.

It's matches with relevant individuals (so if it was Edge vs. Eddie, Edge might do the segment) talking about Eddie in segments.

Also, concerning the question you left in my rep: I'm fine.

You'll never guess what I've gone and got!

WWE1307EX-front.jpg

Seems light on matches, but it is a fiver.

Wanted to get this post in here before the thread died and moved down the pages as I figured this was the best place to ask - Anybody got any idea where to get WWE t-shirts fairly cheap? Obviously Silvervision is the king of the DVD world, but difficult to get hold of the shirts, and Euroshop charges nearly 25 quid a top, which really seems a ridiculous price.

My CM Punk shirt took months to arrive, but that was the case worldwide. So, to summarise, I have no idea what it's actually like. This arrived quickly swiftly though:

6zflal.jpg

Free John Cena dog tag. Fuck you.

You'll never guess what I've gone and got!

WWE1307EX-front.jpg

Seems light on matches, but it is a fiver.

As in just five pounds? Shit a brick! You don't have to ask me twice.

WrestleMania 26 is seven pounds. From what I remember, it was an exceptional PPV. May have to get that, too.

My first reaction was "Batista? Ew."

Having looked at the DVD details, that reaction still stands I'm afraid. The lack of Punjabi Prisons is the main reason for that.

I've decided it's best to stop being prejudiced against Batista. Don't know why - just thought I'd give him the opportunity to wow me. "With only one John Cena match on the DVD? Don't make me laugh!" Yes. Well. We'll see.

Coincidentally, my reaction was "Chris Jericho? Ew."

I bought the Horsemen DVD, TLC 2010, 2009/10 Best PPV matches and Mania 26. Also got Money in the Bank 2011. All been excellent so far.

Their delivery is free!

42w9f.png

With this and the 10% discount which was applied to my order for no reason, I almost feel obligated to buy more stuff.

You should have got the Blu Ray version of Royal Rumble 2009 its £2 extra but the 10% off would have made it the same price as the DVD version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back