Book This! Mock Draft 2009

Right. Done. Good. Happy.

Will, I'm thinking over something here... not entirely certain yet, but... Edge for AJ Styles?

And Hiphopapotamus, the current offer is Samoa Joe and R-Truth for The Undertaker and Booker T. We good to go?

Will, I'm thinking over something here... not entirely certain yet, but... Edge for AJ Styles?

Hot Damn! Errrrr. As much as I want Edge, and as badly as it hurts to say this.. my plans for Styles go over what I originally thought for Edge, because I have no Jericho.

That likely won't make sense, but more or less.. I had bigger plans for Jericho, Edge & Christian. Along with some others than I have now, Styles included.

If I can think up an alternative plan, I might rebuttal you with a Edge/Christian for Styles/Daniels trade.

But for now I have to say no, just because my mind needs to think up different storylines to fit otherwise.

Okay, I have a question regarding our shows..

We can only use each Wrestler once, however can we have them appear on the show more than once? (such as, in promos, and segments that have brawls n'stuff)

Example: (using my current roster)

Say I have Angle come out and challenge Benoit, Benoit comes out - they have words, then get into a brawl - only to be separated. Then, before their match (assumably the Main Event) they each have an interview segment as well, backstage. (solo though)

Can we do this?

They can appear more than once, sure. They just can't be officially booked in a match more than once. "Briefcase scenarios" are an exception to this.

And Hiphopapotamus, the current offer is Samoa Joe and R-Truth for The Undertaker and Booker T. We good to go?

Right. Done. Good. Happy.

Sorry,I was gone for a day.
Deal.Finally,my mistake in the listings is corrected.
Also,I dropped Fleisch and Storm for Mike Quackenbush and Jimmy Rave.

How's the 27th for the closing date for closing shows? I've put it back because I was so clumsy with the rosters. But shows absolutely must be done by that day. Put some effort into them.

Sounds good to me.

How in-depth are people planning on doing this? Just a summary of the matches, writing it out move for move, just posting a card with the matches or what?

SAm: I shouldn't have Booker T, you have him Sam. So for my last 2 spots I'll take Big Daddy V and Hacksaw Jim Dugann

I'm in agreement with a thread for each poster, as I'm planning on posting every match separately, possibly with a few videos and pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back