• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tell a secret about yourself

Hollywood Naitch

The current reigning and defending
You know the drill, same as the "tell a secret about the person above you"... but this time its about yourself... I will go first.

-I own cds from Backstreet Boys, Take That and Five...

Like The Natural, I own Take That, Mika and Busted CD's. There was something entertaining about Busted, shush.
I also have a thing for Musicals.

Like The Natural, I own Take That, Mika and Busted CD's. There was something entertaining about Busted, shush.
I also have a thing for Musicals.

whoaaah Mika and Busted? Too far son, too far!

I used to have a big mushroom hairstyle back in the day when i was a kid. looking at pics now it was awful!

I passionately hate Mika. Which was a disaster for me when I discovered that he was also in Estonia when I was holidaying there last year.

For some reason I don't keep secrets from you people so you guys know just about everything there is to know about me. I mean I've told you things I haven't even told me family yet

I collect Star Wars legos, spend around 300$ a month on weed and started by own E-bay business when I was sixteen - it's still running strong today. I also avidly watch Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Cartoon Network.

Unlike Jenks, my large penis is no secret.

I once witnessed Rhino showing my friend how to work their own camera...and then getting pissed off when they couldnt do it

It wasnt a high point in my life

Here's one I haven't told you guys.

I burnt down a porta-potty that was behind the local fire house and got put on probation for a year because of it. I was 13 at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back