• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tdigs/Ulises Lima

You're only 18 man. Bitches will come. Or more like you'll come... on their faces. That's what growing up means you see.

I know I know, but that doesn't change the fact that I haven't been with Maria.

And that you haven't even posted the better pictures of her in here yet.

and you likely never will. Someone had to say it.

It's quite obvious that even I have realized that long ago.

I'll live although, constantly reminding my future girlfriends that they'll never be perfect, they shall wake up to a picture of perfection, every.. single.. day. :suspic:

88519d1199661461-maria-kanellis-wwe-diva-maria-secret-shoot-bath-tub-lingerie-shoot-13.jpg
88528d1199661696-maria-kanellis-wwe-diva-maria-secret-shoot-bath-tub-lingerie-shoot-23.jpg
88527d1199661696-maria-kanellis-wwe-diva-maria-secret-shoot-bath-tub-lingerie-shoot-22.jpg
88511d1199661126-maria-kanellis-wwe-diva-maria-secret-shoot-bath-tub-lingerie-shoot-5.jpg

If you can find better pictures, Ferbian, please post them.

Fuck, even I can't compete with that.

I was gonna post this

maria-kanellis-pic.jpg

Simply cause it's one of my favorite, love her smile, but that one is just perfect.

You have great taste in women Ferbian.

Maria is definitely a girl that's a keeper. Bitches like Trish and Maryse are only good for one night stands.

Now I think that's something I have to disagree on, while I definitely agree that Maria is a keeper, one that I would prefer keeping over both of the other two at the same time, but I still believe I wouldn't mind "settling" with the two of them, without stretching it too much.

And I wouldn't know if I had a great taste, I'm just fucking picky, I have specific filters down to details of how I want my girl to look for me to even consider her.

It's quite obvious that even I have realized that long ago.

I'll live although, constantly reminding my future girlfriends that they'll never be perfect, they shall wake up to a picture of perfection, every.. single.. day. :suspic:

What if years from now, when she's old and worn out, you meet and she wants you? Do you fulfil your dream?

What if years from now, when she's old and worn out, you meet and she wants you? Do you fulfil your dream?

It truly depends on the looks, right now and in the coming 5-7 years she could very well be remaining perfect, but I'm not gonna be able to say much about the far future.

Besides as Thrilla already noted, I'm 18, so I can change my mind a lot as time passes.

It truly depends on the looks, right now and in the coming 5-7 years she could very well be remaining perfect, but I'm not gonna be able to say much about the far future.

Besides as Thrilla already noted, I'm 18, so I can change my mind a lot as time passes.

I would say thats a good answer.

Fuck Yes!! Those tits are huge, I just want to be a motor-boating sob in them. Plus watching her shake those hips walking down to the ring, she would be able to do some great things on the stage!!

5 pages and 1 post from the man of the hour.

This is sad. All right. Time to get this thread back on track.

Yeah, but there's usually like a four month delay on my part...I just found the other day that Milano Collection AT had to retire because of some kind of palsy :( :( :(.

Milano had to retire? This guy was pure entertainment. Invisible Dog FTW!

For anyone, and I know that's essentially everyone, here who doesn't know who Milano Collection AT is, here's a video of arguably his best match ever.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Dgy05BTYsaI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Dgy05BTYsaI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

And a forefather of Puro has died. Rusher Kimura passed away last month.
Kimura passed away on 2010/5/24 due to aspiration pneumonia at the age of 68.

Kimura was involved in the first steel cage match to take place in Japan when he defeated Dr. Death (Moose Morowski) at &#332;saka Prefectural Gym on 1970/10/8. He never lost the cage matches and was known as Kanaami no Oni.

Here's Rusher in a tag match against a young Kenta Kobashi.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-7NQtAQj8Jc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-7NQtAQj8Jc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

nj060810.jpg
nj053010.jpg

Here are the results for New Japan Pro Wrestling in June:

NJPW, 6/8/10 (Samurai! TV/njpw.tv)
Tokyo Differ Ariake
1,100 Fans - No Vacancy

1. Jushin Thunder Liger, AKIRA & Ryusuke Taguchi beat Davey Richards, Tama Tonga & King Fale (8:11) when AKIRA used a Musasabi press on Fale.
- Best of the Super Jr. - Block B: Ryusuke Taguchi [4] beat Fujita "Jr." Hayato [6] by forfeit.
- Best of the Super Jr. - Block A: Davey Richards [8] beat Tiger Mask [0] by forfeit.
2. Best of the Super Jr. - Block B: Kenny Omega [8] beat Nobuo Yoshihashi [2] (14:30) with the Croyt's Wrath.
3. Best of the Super Jr. - Block A: KUSHIDA [4] beat Gedo [2] (10:09) by DQ.
4. New Japan & GBH & Aogi-gun vs. CHAOS Special 10 Man Tag Match: Toru Yano, Takashi Iizuka, Yujiro Takahashi, Tetsuya Naito & Tomohiro Ishii beat Hiroshi Tanahashi, Hirooki Goto, Yuji Nagata, Wataru Inoue & La Sombra (13:06) when Naito used a jackknife hold on Sombra.
5. GBH vs. NOAH Special Tag Match: Go Shiozaki & Mohammed Yone beat Togi Makabe & Tomoaki Honma (13:07) when Shiozaki used a short range lariat on Honma.
6. Best of the Super Jr. - Block B: Koji Kanemoto [6] beat Taiji Ishimori [4] (13:13) with an ankle hold.
7. Best of the Super Jr. - Block A: Kota Ibushi [6] beat Prince Devitt [6] (10:59) with a Phoenix splash.

NJPW, 6/6/10 (njpw.tv)
Green Dome Maebashi Sub Arena
1,150 Fans - Super No Vacancy Full House

- Best of the Super Jr. - Block B: AKIRA [6] beat Fujita "Jr." Hayato [6] by forfeit.
1. Best of the Super Jr. - Block B: Kenny Omega [6] beat Tama Tonga [4] (10:14) with the Croyt's Wrath.
2. Best of the Super Jr. - Block B: Koji Kanemoto [4] beat Nobuo Yoshihashi [2] (13:01) with a modified ankle hold.
3. Best of the Super Jr. - Block A: Davey Richards [6] beat KUSHIDA [2] (11:13) with a cross armbreaker.
4. Manabu Nakanishi, Yutaka Yoshie & Tomoaki Honma beat Ryusuke Taguchi, La Sombra & Mitsuhide Hirasawa (11:12) when Yoshie used a diving body press on Hirasawa.
5. Best of the Super Jr. - Block A: Prince Devitt [6] beat Gedo [2] (12:13) with the Bloody Sunday.
6. Best of the Super Jr. - Block A: Jushin Thunder Liger [8] beat Kota Ibushi [4] (13:35) with an air scissors drop.
7. New Japan & GBH & Aogi-gun vs. CHAOS Special 10 Man Tag Match: Togi Makabe, Hiroshi Tanahashi, Hirooki Goto, Yuji Nagata & Wataru Inoue beat Toru Yano, Takashi Iizuka, Yujiro Takahashi, Tetsuya Naito & Tomohiro Ishii (17:33) when Makabe used a top rope King Kong kneedrop on Iizuka.

NJPW, 6/5/10 (njpw.tv)
Utsunomiya City Gymnasium
1,000 Fans - No Vacancy

1. Tomoaki Honma beat Mitsuhide Hirasawa (7:24) with the Shalimarti.
- Best of the Super Jr. - Block A: Gedo [2] beat Tiger Mask [0] by forfeit.
2. Best of the Super Jr. - Block B: Tama Tonga [4] beat AKIRA [4] (10:22) with a powerslam.
3. Best of the Super Jr. - Block B: Taiji Ishimori [4] beat Nobuo Yoshihashi [2] (9:03) with a modified reverse figure-four leglock.
4. Kota Ibushi , Kenny Omega , Fujita "Jr." Hayato & KUSHIDA beat Manabu Nakanishi, Koji Kanemoto, Ryusuke Taguchi & Kyosuke Mikami (13:31) when Ibushi used a Firebird splash on Mikami.
5. Best of the Super Jr. - Block A: Davey Richards [4] beat La Sombra [4] (12:06) by pinfall.
6. Best of the Super Jr. - Block A: Prince Devitt [4] beat Jushin Thunder Liger [6] (10:18) with the Bloody Sunday.
7. New Japan & GBH & Aogi-gun vs. CHAOS Special 10 Man Tag Match: Togi Makabe, Hiroshi Tanahashi, Hirooki Goto, Yuji Nagata & Wataru Inoue beat Toru Yano, Takashi Iizuka, Yujiro Takahashi, Tetsuya Naito & Tomohiro Ishii (20:32) when Makabe used a top rope King Kong kneedrop on Ishii.

NJPW, 6/4/10 (njpw.tv)
Chiba Port Arena Sub Arena
1,000 Fans - No Vacancy

1. Davey Richards & King Fale beat Mitsuhide Hirasawa & Kyosuke Mikami (8:22) when Richards used a cross armbreaker on Mikami.
2. Jushin Thunder Liger, Tomoaki Honma & Prince Devitt beat Manabu Nakanishi, Koji Kanemoto & Nobuo Yoshihashi (8:44) when Honma used the Kokeshi on Yoshihashi.
- Best of the Super Jr. - Block A: Jushin Thunder Liger [6] beat Tiger Mask [0] by forfeit.
3. Best of the Super Jr. - Block A: La Sombra [4] beat Gedo [0] (11:25) with a spinning body attack.
4. Best of the Super Jr. - Block B: Fujita "Jr." Hayato [6] beat Tama Tonga [2] (9:12) with the Helm.
5. Best of the Super Jr. - Block B: AKIRA [4] beat Taiji Ishimori [2] (9:17) with the Growing Up.
6. Best of the Super Jr. - Block A: Kota Ibushi [4] beat KUSHIDA [2] (12:03) with a Firebird splash.
7. Best of the Super Jr. - Block B: Kenny Omega [4] beat Ryusuke Taguchi [2] (14:12) with a reverse cradle.
8. New Japan & GBH & Aogi-gun vs. CHAOS Special 10 Man Tag Match: Togi Makabe, Hiroshi Tanahashi, Hirooki Goto, Yuji Nagata & Wataru Inoue beat Toru Yano, Takashi Iizuka, Yujiro Takahashi, Tetsuya Naito & Tomohiro Ishii (18:02) when Nagata used a backdrop hold on Takahashi.

NJPW, 6/2/10 (njpw.tv)
Tokorozawa Citizen Gymnasium #2
1,000 Fans - No Vacancy

1. Tomoaki Honma & Mitsuhide Hirasawa beat Manabu Nakanishi & King Fale (10:44) when Honma used the Kokeshi on Fale.
- Best of the Super Jr. - Block A: Kota Ibushi [4] beat Tiger Mask [0] by forfeit.
2. Best of the Super Jr. - Block B: Tama Tonga [2] beat Nobuo Yoshihashi [2] (6:19) with the Tongan Twist.
3. Best of the Super Jr. - Block B: AKIRA [2] beat Koji Kanemoto [2] (11:27) with a small package hold.
4. Jushin Thunder Liger, Ryusuke Taguchi & Prince Devitt beat Kota Ibushi , La Sombra & KUSHIDA (9:35) when Liger used an air scissors drop on KUSHIDA.
5. Best of the Super Jr. - Block A: Davey Richards [2] beat Gedo [0] (11:13) with a cross armbreaker.
6. Best of the Super Jr. - Block B: Fujita "Jr." Hayato [4] beat Kenny Omega [2] (12:14) with the Helm.
7. New Japan & GBH & Aogi-gun vs. CHAOS Special 10 Man Tag Match: Togi Makabe, Hiroshi Tanahashi, Hirooki Goto, Yuji Nagata & Wataru Inoue beat Toru Yano, Takashi Iizuka, Yujiro Takahashi, Tetsuya Naito & Tomohiro Ishii (19:16) when Inoue used the Spear of Justice on Naito.

NJPW, 6/1/10 (njpw.tv)
Zepp Sendai
650 Fans - Super No Vacancy Full House

1. Manabu Nakanishi, Davey Richards & King Fale beat AKIRA, Tomoaki Honma & Mitsuhide Hirasawa (7:08) when Nakanishi used an Argentine backbreaker on Hirasawa.
2. Best of the Super Jr. - Block B: Fujita "Jr." Hayato [2] beat Nobuo Yoshihashi [2] (9:00) by pinfall.
3. Best of the Super Jr. - Block A: KUSHIDA [2] beat Prince Devitt [2] (7:51) with a jumping cradle.
4. Best of the Super Jr. - Block B: Ryusuke Taguchi [2] beat Tama Tonga [0] (7:41) with a cross armbreaker.
5. Best of the Super Jr. - Block A: Jushin Thunder Liger [4] beat Gedo [0] (11:27) with an air scissors drop.
6. Best of the Super Jr. - Block B: Kenny Omega [2] beat Koji Kanemoto [2] (11:29) with the Croyt's Wrath.
7. Best of the Super Jr. - Block A: Kota Ibushi [2] beat La Sombra [2] (11:49) with a Firebird splash.
8. New Japan & GBH & Aogi-gun vs. CHAOS Special 10 Man Tag Match: Togi Makabe, Hiroshi Tanahashi, Hirooki Goto, Yuji Nagata & Wataru Inoue beat Toru Yano, Takashi Iizuka, Yujiro Takahashi, Tetsuya Naito & Tomohiro Ishii (16:47) when Makabe used a top rope King Kong kneedrop on Ishii.

Making their first appearances via special request... Rosa Mendes and Jillian Hall!

women_of_wrestling_13.jpg

Milena+Roucka+rosa+mendez+fan+beth+phoenix.jpg

Up next... Serena!

Pre-Straightedge

l_d2306d8829b649fe9561252d27bcb166.jpg

Straightedge

img9054883.jpg
img9054884.jpg
img9054878.jpg

Remix, there are no good pictures of Serena, man. These are the best that I could find. Because she's an "anti-diva" she doesn't do photoshoots as much as the other girls. Sorry about that.

Here's one of my favorite matches ever. I believe that it was a five star match.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/U373qYLXRD4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/U373qYLXRD4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BBOIFXFbGbI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BBOIFXFbGbI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DMTK9bfQHvM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DMTK9bfQHvM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back