• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tara-angelina

SuperKnockout

TNA knockout champion
Tara and Angelina Loves have been working together alot lately. I hadn't realy sat down to think about it, but now that I do, I don't even think Kong and Hamada have even been on the show since they won the titles. And I say, that you should open your eyes TNA, and see that Tara and Angelina could be a perfect team for the titles. I think, that there are many possible ways for something in the KO tag division to increase. For starters, have the Beautiful ppl attempt to get the titles again. Have kong destroy them, but then they try to get revenge, you can have Angelina and Tara go ahead, and with Kong chasing beautiful ppl, they can easily pin Hamada. And then Tara can maybe later on drop the KO title to Hamada. from the begining I would have loved to see her win. and the KO eve matches she was in, only made me wanna see her be champ even more. Just my opinion, tell me if there is something I missed. Would love to hear your thoughts.

While their compatibility is not in question as the two have great chemistry together, I just don't see them as a team full time. Mabe a match here and there to take on TBP but aside from that, I just don't see it. Plus the two just don't look right together. Angelina is going to have to do alot to get over to the TNA fans as a face (not so much the Impact Zone fans who pop for every return and debut like it's the second comming). She has pretty much always beena heel and it siuts her more.

Considering the fact that these two used to be rivals, them joining forces would be kind of cool to see storyline wise, but I don't know if this would be a good idea chemistry wise. Both of them have a completely different look and style. Kong and Hammad work because both of them are presented as dominant forces in the ring. Sure Kong is more dominant than Hamada, but together, they're like a wrecking crew that can't be stopped.

Kong destroying The Beautiful People has been done before, and it was done in a pretty brutal way. Kong destroyed all the Beautiful People a while back, and it was done in such a dominating way. Remember, she beat Kip James in a stretcher match! I don't think they would be able to top something like that again.

Hamada winning the KO title would be great. I love watching her wrestle, but the main problem with her is, she never really speaks. If she had a mouth piece like when Kong had Saeed, then I think there's no reason why it couldn't work.

It just wouldn't work to me. Angelina is bound to become heel eventually because that's what she naturally is. Maybe with TBP, maybe not. Nonetheless, Angelina's face run is not gonna last that long. As for my thoughts on Tara, she's always been a singles star and just seems to be that kind of person that will only fight solo. Putting her in a tag team just doesn't fit her in my opinion. But if she DID have to tag with someone, I wish it was Daffney because they both have a similar dark aura about them.

I see going one way; Angelina turning on Tara during a critical moment. They'll do well for a while, then it will be almost similar to when Ole Anderson turned on Dusty Rhodes in a steel cage back in 1980 during a 6 man tag; which had Dusty at a 5 on 1 disadvantage (Dusty's other partner was Gene Anderson). I bet nobody ever thought anyone would compare The Beautiful People to The Assassins & Ivan Koloff.

As an Angelina Love fan I just can't get into her face turn it doesn't feel right. The woman is a natural heel and I was hoping that she would have just kicked Lacey out of the BP and took over again.

That way the Beautiful People could finally be the dominate heel faction of the Knockouts divison that we know they can be.

As for Angelina teaming with Tara I don't really care for it.

I think Lacey being kicked out is the next step. It should coincide with TBP getting the tag belts. Lacey has shown no potential and been made to look so weak and the reformation of TBP would kind of be logical IMO. Lacey is stunning but she is affecting how great the BP and I was really optimistic about the BP coping after Love had to go. But they have gone backward.

The Tara thing is building towards something big which should get the Knockouts back in focus.

I see going one way; Angelina turning on Tara during a critical moment. They'll do well for a while, then it will be almost similar to when Ole Anderson turned on Dusty Rhodes in a steel cage back in 1980 during a 6 man tag; which had Dusty at a 5 on 1 disadvantage (Dusty's other partner was Gene Anderson). I bet nobody ever thought anyone would compare The Beautiful People to The Assassins & Ivan Koloff.

They could just have tara turn heel. Like, maybe have her do something along those lines, just not something that would do bad to angelina. Have her wreck someone else, like giving someone th KO title. And then have them tem against ppl.

I can see Angelina turning on Tara and joining the Beautiful People once more at a near by PPV. I think it would be best. She is better as a heel in that group. Also the war with Tara is pretty good in the past so why not revive it and have a TNA knockouts title match

Tara and Angelina are not going to be a team, and they would not be a good one. They work well as opponents, and that's fine. Why feel the need to force together another tag team? It doesn't work for the men, and it won't work for the women.

Angelina's feud with the Beautiful People will come to an end eventually, and it will either end in her teaming with Madison, or reuniting with Velvet.

I'd put it down as them having mutual enemies rather than being partners. The BP are the only entity in the division so the two faces are fighting them. What's odd there? They'll split up when they split up and likely feud over the title. It's nothing but two hot women wrestling together. Don't think of it as anything more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back