Taker returns

OMG Kevin Nash WTF thought he was dead LOL.

:lol:

He wont be wrestling. But it could be indication of something bigger. Maybe HoF induction. I mean Taker, not Nash. :rolleyes:

It's the 25th anniversary show so I would assume it's just a one off.

But... it's in January, right around the Royal Rumble... I would think that if it's going to be any more than that, an angle would be set up on that RAW. There's no sense in having him return in January, keeping him off TV for 3-4 weeks and then having him return again to start a WrestleMania angle.

If I'd put money on it, I'd bet (and desperately hope) it's just a one off.

HBK has been coming back in spirts for two years now and it's never anything worth noting. He pitched a movie, he pitched KFC and talked on a preshow panel. Plus he was involved in that tag match awhile ago and got little reaction with Sweet Chin Music. HBK will most likely be a one off.

Undertaker has proven to be unpredictable over and over again. He'll probably shit all over his WM ending and have yet another one last match with someone. Then he'll have to dig out his American Badass duds this time and leave that in the ring. He'll walk out of Wrestlemania in his undies and raise his fist....one last time??????

Edit: Lol at Kevin Nash.

Please give us those long awaited Undertaker/Damien Demento and Shawn Michaels/Max Moon rematches.

Must not comment....

For real, Kevin Nash is most likely better and more important to wrestling than your favourite wrestler (generally speaking). He is absolutely top five with Hogan, Cena, Austin and Rock. That's where Nash belongs.

3959%20-%20Raw%20diesel%20kevin_nash%20wwf.png

For real, Kevin Nash is most likely better and more important to wrestling than your favourite wrestler (generally speaking). He is absolutely top five with Hogan, Cena, Austin and Rock. That's where Nash belongs.

3959%20-%20Raw%20diesel%20kevin_nash%20wwf.png

Now this post made Kevin Nash broke his quad. Because his ego came thru roof from all this praise.

Important sure. Had prominent role in WWE and considered main guy(even if they were in all time low then), was original part of one of most legendary stables in NWO so you cant say he is "just some guy" and can put him in maybe top 20 based on accolades. But top 5 ever is little far fetched. Though yes, lists are always subjective so who are we to dispute yours.

Eh. It's cool if he comes back for a cool legit run. I don't care either way. No real nostalgia for him. Didn't see any of his great past runs really. I assume it'll be a one off, but who knows. I guess it's really just up to him at the end of the day.

I won't be satisfied until Undertaker dies in the ring of old age.

Might just get your wish there Yaz if he keeps going the way he is. On the other hand, Shane might beat him too it with all those crazy things he does. You know like thinking he can fly and all.

Might just get your wish there Yaz if he keeps going the way he is. On the other hand, Shane might beat him too it with all those crazy things he does. You know like thinking he can fly and all.

Maybe we should do a Last Man Standing rematch between Shane McMahon and The Undertaker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back