• Paul London and Brian Kendrick

• Beer Money Inc.

• La Résistance

• Billy & Chuck

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ruthless-RKO

F*ck Friends, Rather die wiv ma AK!
The 2000's gave some amazing tag teams, although WCW and ECW were gone, we had the addition of TNA...In the last decade there have been great teams, great reigns and some very entertaining teams..

Who would you have to say was the tag team of the 00's??

Please post in the poll and verify your answer!!

I would have to choose The Dudley Boyz/team 3D...Simply put, because this team has stayed together for the whole decade..i do remember the odd singles run each of them tried to take back in 02, but they just couldn't work alone, they needed each other...they are 8 time wwe tag team champions in the last decade, 2 time tna tag champions, 1 time NWA world tag champions, 1 time IWGP tag champions and another 1 time WCW tag champions..Pro Wrestling Illustrated also voted them team of the decade and tag team of the year 2001 and 2009...and consecutive match of the year awards at Wrestlemania in 2000 and 2001. No team has stuck together for a long time like these two have..

Who would you say was the tag team of the 00's??

I think the 00's has been the weakest in terms of tag-teams. Some of the teams have been phenomenal, but they've been either been two guys put together for short lived runs, or in poor tag-team divisions or just not on a big enough stage to gain recognition.

TNA has had some fantastic teams, with the likes of AMW, Beer Money inc', MCMG's, The Young Bucks, Triple X, The Naturals & Los Maximos, whilst WWE has given us E&C, the Hardy's, The Dudleys (I'm fully aware they sterted in ECW, but they weren't there in the 00's), The APA, The Brothers of Destruction & just recently, The Hart Dynasty. I don't know whether to include the New Age Outlaws as they where both 90's & 00's. ROH gave us the talents of The Briscoes, Austin Aries & Roderick Strong, The American Wolves, Steen & Generico & many more. Whilst I'm pretty sure I've missed out a fair few, probably some obvious ones & some I just couldn't be bothered to write down!

Anyway, my pick! I'm struggling with this greatly, just as I have with the other two & whilst these guys may not have been "The Best", they've certainly been my favourites. So I'm gonna go with (In ascending numerical order) At 3, just edging out the MCMG's it's... Beer Money inc'. Amazing chemistry, top class performers & so over it's uncanny! 2. The Briscoes. Never seen a bad match with these two in. They can mix any style & they've got a fair bit of longevity too, add that to an actual reason for being together & you've got everything a tag-team needs to be great. 1. The Dudleys/Team 3D. How many times have these two been written off before coming back as good as ever? They've done it all, everywhere they've been. There title record is phenomenal & every attempt at splitting them has been a failure because they are just meant to be together.

It has to be the Dudley Boys/Team 3-D. Look at their accomplishments from 1999-Present.

Championship and accomplishments
All Japan Pro Wrestling
AJPW World's Strongest Tag Team League (2005)[40]

New Japan Pro Wrestling
IWGP Tag Team Championship (1 time)[43]
Pro Wrestling Illustrated
PWI Match of the Year (2000)[44] vs. Edge and Christian and the Hardy Boyz in a Triangle Ladder match at WrestleMania 2000
PWI Match of the Year (2001)[44] vs. Edge and Christian and The Hardy Boyz in a Tables, Ladders, and Chairs match at WrestleMania X-Seven
PWI Tag Team of the Year (2001, 2009)[45]
PWI Tag Team of the Decade (2000–2009)[45]
Total Nonstop Action Wrestling
NWA World Tag Team Championship (1 time)[1]
IWGP Tag Team Championship (1 time)[27]
TNA World Tag Team Championship (2 times)[46]
TNA Tag Team of the Year (2005)

World Wrestling Federation / World Wrestling Entertainment
WCW Tag Team Championship (1 time)[47]
WWE Tag Team Championship (1 time)[48]
WWF/E World Tag Team Championship (8 times)[49]

Plain and simple, these guys have dominated everywhere they have went. Bubba Ray (Brother Ray) is an excellent promo guy and Devon has an extreme intensity surrounding him. These guys have longevity and staying power...to this day they can draw.

My the silver goes Edge and Christian. The bronze goes to AMW.

dudleys, hands down the most dominant team in any federation the have wrestled in. they have held titles all over and have proven why.

e&c come up 2nd, beer $ inc. 3rd, hardys 4th & im picking the briscoe bros pulling in 5th.

i do love the apa, kane\show\taker were great & alot of others(dx, mcmg, etc...) but pound for pound & title for title those are a great top 5. very over, great teamwork and exciting to watch.

tough to choose between e&c and the dudleys. the dudleys may have more tag titles but edge and christian won when it was important eg both tlc matches at summerslam and wrestlemania, also edge and christian were much more funnier to watch both in ring and in promos like the 5 second poses and pretending to be los conquistadors and considering they are both big stars (well edge at least) in singles competition id just have to give it to them.

also have to mention la resistance, MNM and billy and chuck who i thought were very good tag teams they just never had a good depth of teams to fued with meaning they never had a chance to become great teams

It's a tie between The Hardys and Edge and Christian.

The Dudley's are good but not the best. The Dudley's may have had the most tag titles out of all of them but aside from that what did they do??? Any memorable match they had in WWE involved The Hardys and/or Edge and Christian. E&C and the Hardys were the ones that did most of the work, name one memorable moment the Dudleys had from a TLC match aside from being swantoned by Jeff Hardy???

Who have had some of the most well known craziest spots ever as a tag team??? The Hardys.

Who has had some of the best tag promos ever??? Edge and Christian.

Edge and Christian and The Hardys had one of the greatest ladder matches between them (Terri Tournament) they carried the Dudleys through their matches, so it should come down to Edge and Christian or The Hardys

I picked the Brothers of Destruction... And only because together as far as popularity is concerned they are the biggest Tag-Team I have ever seen. And what I mean by that is, even now, when you put them together, people still mark out for them because of who and what they are. And the fact that they know exactly when to put them together, there is always a reasoning behind it. The last time they were on Smackdown together the crowd went crazy for them. Its just an aura of dominance and the whole Deadman and Fire thing made them, to me. In my opinion The Tag Team of the decade in the 2000's

Too Cool should have been on the list. They were hugely over in 2000, for example, on the Raw when they came out to help the Rock and Foley against DX and the Radicals, or when they were the only three (along with Rikishi) in the Royal Rumble and started dancing.

As someone else mentioned, APA should have been on there, too. Anyway, I voted for the Dudleys. In the 2000's, tag-team wrestling started to die, so most of the teams were only together for a short period of time before they were broken up, but the Dudleys were the exception.

One memorable moment that sticks out is when they put Trish Stratus through a table at Backlash 2000 after weeks of Trish taunting Bubba.. Up to this day I still laugh at that.. And yes I'm going with the Dudley Boyz because of their consistency and accomplishments in all federations they been to..
It's a tie between The Hardys and Edge and Christian.

The Dudley's are good but not the best. The Dudley's may have had the most tag titles out of all of them but aside from that what did they do??? Any memorable match they had in WWE involved The Hardys and/or Edge and Christian. E&C and the Hardys were the ones that did most of the work, name one memorable moment the Dudleys had from a TLC match aside from being swantoned by Jeff Hardy???

Who have had some of the most well known craziest spots ever as a tag team??? The Hardys.

Who has had some of the best tag promos ever??? Edge and Christian.

Edge and Christian and The Hardys had one of the greatest ladder matches between them (Terri Tournament) they carried the Dudleys through their matches, so it should come down to Edge and Christian or The Hardys

This is a no-brainer! The Dudley Boyz are simply the best tag team in history! Nobody else compares in the 00's. Why was Billy and Chuck on the list? To see how many gays vote? The Dudleys were the best wherever they went and they dominated the tag team ranks, I doubt there is a more respected tag team out there. They are the toughest, helped run ECW, and the most deserving of this title. PWI has them as the best tag team of the decade as well.

The mix of entertaining, good matches, great abilities in the ring, and accomplishments, I'm gonna have to go with Edge and Christian, not only are they my favorite tag team of all time, they accomplished 7 tag team championships while putting on great matches, Edge has gone on to become one of the most successful tag team wrestlers of WWE (with only WWE and WWE world tag team championships as the criteria).

Both has had incredible singles careers, which I also think has something to do with why I would choose them to be successful, both has accomplished pretty much anything WWE has to offer (with the exception of Christian and the world championship(s))

I had to go with other on this and say Miz and Morrison. There was just something about this team that was incredible in my opinion. The fact both wrestlers had such great chemistry together as a tag team, their mic skills together, having a WWE page dedicated just to their "dirt sheet", and not to mention a great run as tag champs. I know the Dudley Boyz, Hardys and E&C accomplished more, but when I look back I dont recall any of those tag teams being as entertaining to me as Miz and Morrison.

It's between the Hardy boyz and E&C. These two teams had what is called one of the greatest tag team rivalry's in WWE history and consistenly put on great matches. The reason I didn't really pick the dudley's is because everybody is acting like they actually "WON" those titles, come on guy's, this is wrestling, nobody actually "wins" anything. I really like the dudley's,Especially when they did stuff like putting Trish stratus through a table. but The Hardy's and Edge and christian were the 2 tag teams that really made the year 2000 (Among other things) a fun time to watch wrestling.

One memorable moment that sticks out is when they put Trish Stratus through a table at Backlash 2000 after weeks of Trish taunting Bubba.. Up to this day I still laugh at that.. And yes I'm going with the Dudley Boyz because of their consistency and accomplishments in all federations they been to..

Putting Trish through a table??? Was that the 2957274th time or the
2957275th. The Dudley's putting people through tables got old fast because they did it on such a regular basis. They just kept doing the same thing over and over, E&C kept thinking of new funny promos each week (Ewok kid, kazoos and streamers) and the Hardys kept thinking of different ways to half kill themselves. The Dudleys haven't done anything new for ages (discounting Bubba's new haircut)

I gotta go with Edge & Christian. They were the reason i started watching wrestling. Everynight i would anticipate whether or not they were gonna be on the show and I loved loved loved the 5 second poses. The elvis one made my life. Now they dont have as many titles as 3d does, but they were still one of the, if not, the best tag team of the 2000's

it has to be the dudleys/team 3d, who other than bubba/ray and D-von/devon. was together through almost all of the 00's? most other teams on that list either didnt last real long or spent more than half of the decade in singles. the dudleys didnt even spend the entire decade as a team they did split for a while early in the decade during the original brand seperation when D-Von became Revrend D-Von.

I agree with many on here who said E&C and the Dudley's were the two best teams of this past decade. It's hard to argue against the gold. However, I say the edge goes to the Dudley's simply based on the longevity of the team. If Beer Money had been around a while longer, I could see them making a really good run at the team of the decade considering their accomplishments so far. Great debate topic! Nice job!

definitely team 3D or Dudleys whatever lol cause that is how the tag teams should be all of them, heel or face have great setmove, gimmicks and TABLES!!!it si so awesome to see 3D or to listen "D-Von!!!...................get the tables!!!" anyway I think they are my favortie of all time and the best of all time beacuse they are indeed ONLY a tag team!

honorable mentions to E&C, Hardys (for both all the OMG moments they gave us) obviously DX and be clam Miz & Morrison, I think they were sooo good as a tag team had so much chemistry, I'm not saying they are the best in the world but they were a really good tag team with AWESOME mic skills

I would have to say the Dudleys simple because they've been a team the whole time. Except for a brief amount a time they separated and tried to have a singles career.

My personal favorites team probably of all time is Edge and Christian. However I wouldn't say they're the best of the decade because they broke up in 2001.

Same goes for the Hardys besides a brief reunion a few years ago they've been singles stars since the early part of the decade.

That's why I picked the Dudleys they're the only team that has stayed together through the decade.

For me it has to be The Hardyz. It was a close call between them and E&C, but I went with my gut on this one. Who else besides Jeff Hardy get you pumped to see a match just because he does insane shit(A.J Styles) Yeah well Hardy did it first. These guys are the innovators of the ladder match which could quite possibly be my favorite match type of all time. They also helped in originating the TLC match, and took part in the very first one. So I personally find The Hardyz most entertaining, which when it all comes down to it, if they are the most entertaining, they are the best

I like The Dudleys too, but Edge & Christian were the best imo. They were extremely entertaining beyond them, though I've seen The Dudley's do some good stuff in ECW

Also The Hardys I'd place 2nd mostly because of Jeff, but both were extreme moreso than The Dudleys who came from ECW, yeah I said it and it's true. I think those two put their bodies on the line more than the other two teams, but for coming out on top, being more entertaining and going on to have very good singles careers. Both had better singles careers than the other two split of which The Dudleys werent that great at all split and only Jeff was good as a singles star to blow up big and even though Christian isnt big as Edge he's better than Matt.

I know this is about the tag team stuff though, but I feel that Edge & Christian outdid them both in every way including singles careers.

I do love other teams such as The Rock & Sock Connection & DX. Think those should be highly considered, but considering the best tag team period was around the time of TLC, E & C get my vote

On another note. I must say The Brothers of Destruction were VERY good together, but though a powerful team and very cool. They could come close, but I just gotta vote Edge & Christian for being together longer and not on & off as much.

But I must say that THE TWO-MAN POWER TRIP should really be up there and really I think I may have to say I voted wrong because these guys, Austin & Triple H were way better than Hogan & Savage together

With Vince in their corner! Unstoppable and held the WWE title, IC Title & Tag titles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back