Survivor Series LD

Sure you can. Rebel's oppose the establishment, not the majority. The majority of American colonists supported the revolution, and yet, they were rebels.

It's an east coast show, and everyone on the east coast thinks they're smarter than ever....oops, all of you are on the east coast.

I'm in the east end, not the east coast.

Sure you can. Rebel's oppose the establishment, not the majority. The majority of American colonists supported the revolution, and yet, they were rebels.

It's an east coast show, and everyone on the east coast thinks they're smarter than ever....oops, all of you are on the east coast.

The fuck makes the opinion of people on the East Coast any less valid? The WWE is based in the East Coast for goodness sake. Cena is getting shit on by this crowd. I don't remember Hogan or Austin getting shit on like this when they were the top faces.

This has been a pretty good match so far though.

ok, when will a Cena Opponent NOT throw a wild haymaker after getting 2 shoulder blocks? At least one time make cena go around his opponent and do the spinning back suplex thing.

Great ending to a great match there. Suprised Trips took the pin, but my heart stopped when he nearly won it. I thought SS this year was actually a really good outing!

three and a half stars, but the crowd make it appear better than it was.

Same rating I'd give it. It was good, but it could have been better, could have been longer, and there could have been one or two more entertaining spots. 3.5/5 sounds right though.

A good Survivor Series this year and the WWE title match was good, when HBK hit Sweet Chin Music on HHH at the start my jaw dropped, Cena put on a good outing and he has some more merch now lol, overall the PPV had its moments.

Stupid How Cena Retained. Shawn Should Be Champion Not Cena. Survivor Series Was Good Apart From The WWE Title Match, So Yea Pretty Good PPV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back