Survivor Series LD

Baller

WZCW Veteran
Tonight Survivor Series takes place. It is less then 2 hours until start time and it looks to be a good show.

We got 2 main even triple threats, as well as several survivor series elimination matches which have some decent build to them unlike most pay per views.

Hopefully its good tonight.

I'm sure I'll look for the Raw main event and Team Kofi vs. Team Orton eventually. It's not all awful.

i'm extremely excited for team kofi vs. team orton. The build to that match has been pretty good.

I especially can't wait for Raw tomorrow night. I'm in section 126 for it. Hoping for a good show tonight and tomorrow.

I don't why but despite reports about Undertaker retaining. I see Big show walk out with the world title somehow.

For once I'm actually really looking forward to a PPV. I still have a love for the Survivor Series, no matter how much the WWE tries to fuck it up. Tonight there is also the added bonus of HBK possibly walking out with the title. If this happens and I happen to miss it because I can't find a stream, it's quite possible I could end up killing someone.

Looks like we start things off with Team miz vs Team Morrison

I see Team miz winning with survivors Miz and Jack Swagger

They should of replace Drew with Zach ryder but I guess this makes a little sense. I'm just glad ecw wrestlers get some ppv time.

Evan Bourne is going to carve out a fine career as the guy that gets to be on the wrong end of all of the power wrestlers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back