• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Survivor Series LD - Who Will Survive? Not the Viewers

I have no interest in this match. That's what happens when I see something fifty times. That, and Del Rio being the least interesting motherfucker on Earth.

She's attractive. I certainly don't care about in-ring ability.

I was thinking more personality, scratch that actually none of them have any personality so what do I care. She's nice to look at but not nearly as much as everyone else that was in the match save for Tamina and maybe Aksana or Rosa.

2z65g0j.jpg

From what little I've read, I heard she comes across as super insecure on Total Divas. But I don't care enough to see for myself.

I'd type out my idea for making her an insecure heel just like Bret in 97 but it wouldn't be worth it because nobody watches Divas for wrestling or storylines.

I'm surprised as many of these Diva's haven't gotten knocked up yet.

And Cena's ability aside, folks are pretty tired of him. His own home state gave him a tepid reaction.

WWE best be finding someone to carry the torch once Cena can't anymore or the WWE's going to lose a TON of money in the future.

I don't understand why people hate that Cena came back so early, the more he pushes him self the earlier his body will give out, the quicker we the rise of Reigns/Langston.

And Cena's ability aside, folks are pretty tired of him. His own home state gave him a tepid reaction.

WWE best be finding someone to carry the torch once Cena can't anymore or the WWE's going to lose a TON of money in the future.
It's the same reaction Boston gave him at the 2008 Survivor Series. Far from a harbinger of global economic collapse.

This is one of the phoniest looking matches I've ever seen. Its beyond awful.

Posted from Wrestlezone.com App for Android

John Cena should've wrestled Mark Wahlberg. Not the new Mark Wahlberg, either. I'm talk pre-Funky Bunch. The one who put out a guy's eye and hated minorities.

Boston should've demanded it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back