• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Problem with UK shows ticket ordering!

dirtyshubb

Pre-Show Stalwart
When the tickets went on sale im sure everyone knows how much of a problem there was when ordering, but my gf managed to get us 2 Gold tickets for the Brentwood show and as you can imagine i was very excited.

Fast foward to now and i couldnt be more angry, i recieved this email from Alex Shane:

Dear TNA fan,
We regret to inform you that due to a system crash when tickets went on sale this Monday several seats were double sold. This was unfortunately out of our control and we have been desperately trying to rectify the situation since it happened. Sadly due to legal restrictions and safety laws we cannot possibly as any more seats to floor plan already agreed with the venue despite our continued attempts.

What we have managed to do however is to get more seats added in the ringside area in a place where there were originally not going to be any seats especially for people whose ticket order were lost when the system went down. These seats will be on the floor and ringside so will hopefully be to your liking. However we will not know until the day of the event how many of these we can squeeze in. These new seats will come with a VIP ticket package and meet and greet with several TNA wrestlers before the show. This VIP package is being sold at an additional £100 on top of the ticket price but will be given to you for free in return for the error. We are hoping that on the day there is more than enough room and the seats that you have may actually end up being the best in the house. As we do not have tickets for these seats we ask you to bring a copy of this email to the guest list door on the day of the event and your name will be checked and you will be shown to your seats.

As an added apology we can also offer you early access to ticket for TNA’s new added Liverpool event on Thursday June 12th. This will mean that you will have the first chance to get access to tickets for TNA’s first ever show in the UK. As tickets go on sale to the masses on April 7th we ask you that you email back confirmation of your order, if you require tickets, before 6pm on April 4th.

We are really sorry that this has happened and will do everything to make sure it does not again on future TNA tours but our main concern is to make sure that what you are offered in return is to your liking and that our fans are not left feeling upset about the situation. We hope that this free gift, worth £100 per person, can help make up for any inconvenience caused and want to do our utmost to make sure that nothing prevents you from having a great night during TNA’s first live events in the UK.

Anyone who would prefer a full refund will receive one right away.

Please email back top say that you are happy to accept these VIP tickets or alternatively if you would prefer a full refund.

Once again we offer our deepest apologise and sincerely hope that our offer if an acceptable replacement.

Thank you for your understanding

Alex Shane
TNA UK tour organiser

Can you fucking believe it! So now after me thinking everything was ok i now have the option of either going to the Liverpool show(which started selling tickets before i got the email so im sure all the gold tickets are gone) or i can go to the show with my email and hope that the view isnt too bad.

TBH im going to call them today and ask about these magic seats that have come from nowere and if they dont sound too good im just going to tell them to fuck themselves and get my money back. I tried searching for any other posts about this online but couldnt find 1 (knowing my luck im the only one it affected).

Yeah these tickets went quick.i was going to get some then check my bank card was too low so quckly ran to the bank to put cash on my card came back and all the good tickets was gone.

Tna should have pick bigger place us uk fans would hav fill up o2 or wembely easy becasue we dont ever get alot of chances to wacth tna or wwe.

erm if i was u i would ask to see where them seats r and if they ok seat just take them.

The only thing that makes me mad is them ppl that buy the tickets n sell them on ebay for 300 they make alot of profit but pure greed unfair for true wrestling fans

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back