Survivor Series Elimination Game, Round 2, Match 2

Crock 0

SNS 15

Vote: Number 129

-1 The Big Black Crock

+1 Screamin' Norman Smiley

Congratulations to Screamin' Norman Smiley for overcoming the incredible disadvantage of a 5 on 1 roster size for the second consecutive round. It is obvious that being on a team by himself is no advantage whatsoever. Even after having a bunch of his + votes deleted and a bunch of his opponents - votes also deleted, he somehow managed to prevail. I'm sure in the next round, though, he'll be in trouble. There's no way a guy can defeat a team of 5 by himself yet again, is there? :)

Congratulations to Screamin' Norman Smiley for overcoming the incredible disadvantage of a 5 on 1 roster size for the second consecutive round. It is obvious that being on a team by himself is no advantage whatsoever. Even after having a bunch of his + votes deleted and a bunch of his opponents - votes also deleted, he somehow managed to prevail. I'm sure in the next round, though, he'll be in trouble. There's no way a guy can defeat a team of 5 by himself yet again, is there? :)

Don't you remember? SNS had an obvious advantage, and it was unfair to every team he went up against!

Habs, you make it seem as if my team didn't lose any + votes. Let's not be childish.

Last time I checked, my votes were the only ones yesterday that were deleted. All of my votes in this match yesterday were for SNS and against your team (check your PM's), so with all due respect, this did hurt SNS and help your team. Without taking the time to go back and check, I would estimate I voted for SNS at least 6 times, so by default, against your team 6 times. That is a 12 point swing. Had to have helped you guys and hurt him.

For the love of penis. SNS' only advantage is that a lot of people like him. If he faces a team with a lot of well liked posters, he'll fall fairly easy.

Crock 0

SNS 15

Vote: Number 129

-1 The Big Black Crock

+1 Screamin' Norman Smiley

Do you ever do anything besides bitch? I have no problem banning you a second time.

Okay, okay, in HHF's defense (and this won't be a good argument), but he would have a slightly valid point if he were to say that people were voting for SNS simply because he was on a one-man team, and people were voting for him because he was the underdog, or because it was funny or something.

Wouldn't work with many other one man teams. Let's just get over it: SNS's inherent awesomeness isn't an unfair advantage. He's just better.

All right, The Jersey Triad will be facing the winner of Fox Force Five vs. The Hematomas.

Grapefruits of Wrath vs. Los Saunterers coming up sometime tonight.

Will Los Saunterer's be getting a sixth member to neutralize justinsayne? Because we've selected Y 2 Jane for the task.

You don't get to choose who the sixth member is. There will be four in this upcoming round, one randomly assigned to each team: D-man, justinsayne, TheOneBigWill, and FutureShockWWE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back