6 Leafy
15 justinsayne
vs.

Jersey Tri-/Tetrad
1 Snyper
+Justin
-Snyper

Just getting this over with....

Lmao, no offense Jglass but tdigle is much better than you in more fields than you are better than him and all Dave did was reposition the M and T section to fit in more 'mainstream movie' discussion, hence why there's more grammarless cuntheads there.

Fuck, Uncle Chester thinks TDigle is a better poster than me? Consider this my letter of resignation from the forums, probably life itself. I don't want to live in a world where a kid with premature ejaculation doesn't think I'm as good a poster as TDigle.

Goodbye cruel, cruel world.

Why don't you check your facts before you go off spouting shit like this, Jglass? Save for WZPC (which I dramatically changed and increased participation for), I never had anything handed to me here; rather, I volunteered to execute brilliant ideas for people that didn't have the time to do so (seeing as how you've never had a great idea for this forum yourself, I doubt that you'll ever know what it's like firsthand to see them come to fruition).
Since I actually respect Dave, I won't entertain your claims about what I did with M&T. Dave still has many months of work ahead of him to rival what I did with M&T, but I have no doubt in my mind that he'll surpass me in terms of overall contribution to the section.

Coco vs. HHF, Coco vs. LSN, you and me, you and Doc, you and Nate... yeah, you haven't done that at all.

You're criticizing me for my section? Your reign as mod as the M&T section was nothing short of pathetic, and you had all of three or four people post somewhat regularly in there. In just a couple months Dave has made the M&T section infinitely more interesting and more successful than it was under you. Furthermore, he's managed to run a wildly successful interactive competition with The Zonies.

Coco and I wasn't the definition of what Id call a war, as I maybe posted in there twice. But this much Ill say.

TDigle did a great job in the music and TV section. Whether he used others ideas or not, it was very well run and organized during his time there. I dont pretend to know staff business, nor do I want to, but it was my understanding that he stepped down because he no longer watches wrestling, with this being a wrestling forum and all.

Jglass did a great job as well in the Wrestlemania 27 forum, and generates good discussion with intriguing thread ideas in both the Smackdown and Raw sections. He helped eliminate the enormous amount of spam there, and generally, was classy about it. He's doing the same thing with the Hall of Fame. The problem with a section like that is theres really only so much discussion you can generate, it's a limited section, in that sense.

Dave likewise is doing a fantastic job in M & T. If the Zonies were his idea, thats great. If not, theyre still extremely well organized and set up in a great way. I know he works his ass off there, in the same way he did before he was modded there.

All 3 of you are great at what you do. Much of it is driving discussion, like right now. Whether it be positive or negative, isnt that the purpose of a forum? I like and respect all 3 of you, and proudly consider you friends. I come to this forums because of people like the 3 of you, and some of my best conversations and discussions happen to be with you. You have different styles of doing things, that doesn't make one superior to the other.

Personally, I dont understand this tournament and how it worked, and I dont care. Seeing people get into it and throw fits was hilarious for me over misnumbered posts and mathematical errors. Again, a success that it drove discussion, started hate threads, and spawned spin-offs. Hell, you got me to weigh in, which is no easy feat.

victory.jpg

Coco and I wasn't the definition of what Id call a war, as I maybe posted in there twice. But this much Ill say.

TDigle did a great job in the music and TV section. Whether he used others ideas or not, it was very well run and organized during his time there. I dont pretend to know staff business, nor do I want to, but it was my understanding that he stepped down because he no longer watches wrestling, with this being a wrestling forum and all.

Jglass did a great job as well in the Wrestlemania 27 forum, and generates good discussion with intriguing thread ideas in both the Smackdown and Raw sections. He helped eliminate the enormous amount of spam there, and generally, was classy about it. He's doing the same thing with the Hall of Fame. The problem with a section like that is theres really only so much discussion you can generate, it's a limited section, in that sense.

Dave likewise is doing a fantastic job in M & T. If the Zonies were his idea, thats great. If not, theyre still extremely well organized and set up in a great way. I know he works his ass off there, in the same way he did before he was modded there.

All 3 of you are great at what you do. Much of it is driving discussion, like right now. Whether it be positive or negative, isnt that the purpose of a forum? I like and respect all 3 of you, and proudly consider you friends. I come to this forums because of people like the 3 of you, and some of my best conversations and discussions happen to be with you. You have different styles of doing things, that doesn't make one superior to the other.

Personally, I dont understand this tournament and how it worked, and I dont care. Seeing people get into it and throw fits was hilarious for me over misnumbered posts and mathematical errors. Again, a success that it drove discussion, started hate threads, and spawned spin-offs. Hell, you got me to weigh in, which is no easy feat.

And that's why everyone loves LSN

Vote# 47

14 Uncle Sam
7 Numbers
8 Dwayne_Jason
6 Find'er Woo'er Ryder
6 Leafy
16 justinsayne
vs.

Jersey Tri-/Tetrad
0 Snyper

-Snyper